jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (10 posts)

Today is "Pick 10 Hubs and Comment Day"

1. Benz B profile image60
    Benz Bposted 6 years ago

Today lets all commit to visiting 10 different hubbers, reading one of their hubs that interests you and commenting on that hub.  This is a community building project that will help strengthen the hub network especially for all the newbies who come on board today.  A little extra support and encouragement never hurts.  Tomorrow will be "Become a Fan of 10 Hubbers Day."

2. 0
    ryankettposted 6 years ago

Its great that you want to help hubbers, but sorry I am out... particularly tomorrow.... becoming a fan of 10 hubbers in one day is certain to lower peoples hubberscores. I think commenting should be ok for 10, but joining 10 fan clubs in 1 day is probably considered 'fanning'.

3. Black Lilly profile image77
    Black Lillyposted 6 years ago

Then just let's reduce it to 3 hubs.

1. 0
      ryankettposted 6 years ago in reply to this

OK sure....

2. 0

Sure, finished my 3 hubs.

4. thranax profile image59
    thranaxposted 6 years ago

Fanning people doesn't lower your hubscore. I actually got mine increased from it before.

1. 0

Fanning lots of people in a short space of times does. I guarentee that if you added 20 hubbers to your fanclub in the next hour... your hubberscore will be way down by tomorrow....

1. AEvans profile image73
        AEvansposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I have never heard of such a thing...

1. 0

Well its true, joining too many fanclubs is a sure fire way of lowering your hubberscore. Just ask Lgali what happened when she stopped fanning wink

5. 0
    poetlorraineposted 6 years ago

how about picking some you have already fanned also then