jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (11 posts)

What makes things Easier for you?

1. reymund profile image82
    reymundposted 6 years ago

Just to know, what makes things easier for you to do?

1. 0
      Brenda Durhamposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Having a set schedule (which I rarely do).
      Being well-prepared (which I rarely am).

2. 0
    Ghost32posted 6 years ago

I'm not sure I understand what you're asking.  For example, an alarm clock makes it easier for me to get up in the morning.  An omelette makes it easier for me to keep working until lunch time.  A shovel makes it easier for me to fight a wildfire.  Etc.

Could you maybe fine-tune your query a bit?

1. reymund profile image82
      reymundposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I am sorry for that ghost. I mean, how do you handle or manage your task to make it easier. I believe that sometimes, we cannot be able to accomplish a task because of some intervening factors like stress, family matters etc.
      thanks for your compliment ghost.

1. PeytonFarquhar profile image62
        PeytonFarquharposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I ensure that I don't procrastinate any given thing to the extent where I become overwhelmed by it.

3. 0
    sneakorocksolidposted 6 years ago

K-Y. Sorry I can't believe I said that!

1. double_frick profile image80
      double_frickposted 6 years ago in reply to this

k-y? may i ask what that means?

anyways, when i can do kundalini yoga every day nothing can ever get me down.

good depression/stress cures for me are also immersing myself in nature, taking long walks with my kids and some good music, singing like no one can hear me (though with these paper thin walls i'm sure they can. lol)
      i could go on, but then i'll probably say too much...

4. Colebabie profile image60
    Colebabieposted 6 years ago

Having good people around who care about me and support me.

5. 0
    sneakorocksolidposted 6 years ago

Sorry sometimes I trip and fall into the gutter, K-Y is a personal lubricant.

6. wychic profile image80
    wychicposted 6 years ago

Generally it is stress getting me down, or just a general lack of motivation, so the best things for me are to work out, play with the dog for a bit to burn off some steam, or if all else fails take a nap or a long, hot bath. I figure if I can't work anyway there's no reason to keep pushing it, it makes a lot more sense to just quit completely for a little while and pick it up later.

7. hubby7 profile image79
    hubby7posted 6 years ago

Three things: Breaking large tasks into smaller tasks. Drawing up a schedule, and getting organized.