jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (15 posts)

Michael Jackson's personal physician is missing?

1. 0
    wordscribe41posted 7 years ago

I heard some tail end of a news story that MJ's personal physician cannot be found and the police are searching for him. His BMW was towed out in front of MJ's house last night.  He'd given Michael a shot of demerol earlier.  Has anyone heard a similar story?  It's really looking more and more like a drug overdose.  So sad.

1. onthewriteside profile image72
      onthewritesideposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I thought I saw his personal physician on Fox News last night giving an interview?  Maybe that wasn't his doctor, but I could have sworn that's how they introduced him...

2. Drew Breezzy profile image81
      Drew Breezzyposted 7 years ago in reply to this

wow I hadn't heard that but an overdose seems likely

anyone think it could have been a suicide?

2. Laughing Mom profile image60
    Laughing Momposted 7 years ago

I'll be honest and tell you that I have not turned the tv on to hear one story about him.  I heard the news at my son's T-Ball cookout yesterday afternoon.  It will be interesting to know if this little part of the mystery is true.

1. 0
      wordscribe41posted 7 years ago in reply to this

AAHH, the obligatory t-ball cookout.  Done that, LM!  Let me guess:  b.y.o. dish, desert or chips?

1. Laughing Mom profile image60
        Laughing Momposted 7 years ago in reply to this

YEP!  You guessed it!  Chips and Solo cups for me!  It was so hot no one ate anything but the sno-cones.  So I'm stocked on chips for awhile.  You need any?  smile

3. BristolBoy profile image80
    BristolBoyposted 7 years ago

Well not sure exactly but in the UK they said he was having prescription drugs such as morphine and was addicted to them and it is rumoured that he died after such an injection, so perhaps this is it?

4. 0
    wordscribe41posted 7 years ago

Yeah, you definitely can't mess around with central nervous system depressants.

5. ngureco profile image86
    ngurecoposted 7 years ago

They made millions out of him and now that the party is over they have to be busy looking for a new catch.

1. Shil1978 profile image89
      Shil1978posted 7 years ago in reply to this

So true - everyone used him!!!

1. AEvans profile image73
        AEvansposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I could not agree with you more, it is always something.sad

6. Stacie L profile image88
    Stacie Lposted 7 years ago

..this is starting to sound and look like Anna Nichol's death circumstances...

A major star or celebrity has "helpers" or hanger-ons" ,get them hooked on drugs to control them and keep their livelihood going.
    I didn't think Micheal Jackson had the stamina for a 50 concert tour,let alone a 10 concert tour.
    AIG insured him for 10 shows and paid for 20? I heard this morning.
    AIG was bailed out by us(taxpayers) so we paid for his up coming tour I guess.
    still sad...sad

7. lawretta profile image50
    lawrettaposted 7 years ago

There is always a price for everything including fame... Micheal Jackson will forever be missed!!! I love him...

1. 0
      wordscribe41posted 7 years ago in reply to this

I totally agree.  I love him, too.  I felt very sorry for him and what the media did to him his entire life.

8. Dolores Monet profile image91
    Dolores Monetposted 7 years ago

Well they announced an autopsy today, I wonder if we'll hear what they find. They really can say anything they want.