Which David will win American Idol 7 - C or A ?

1. myworld2u profile image60
    myworld2uposted 8 years ago

I hope it is C. He is very versatile and talented. He looks like a nice guy for which in the beginning of the season that was questionable. And more so that he is a bar tender. But when he went back to his hometown especially to this elementary school, that one is answered for me.

Anyway I do hope David Cook wins the show. David A only can sing selected ballad songs. Even he sounded weak in a simple song like "Without you". But he excel in songs like "Imagine". Perhaps its the arrangement and how his voice can shine on certain keys. If he won, then because AI is a popularity contest. It does not mean that DC is not popular than DA, it is that people who like DA voted more than DC's.

Being No 1 is not the benchmark for American Idol. Look at Daughtry. If I am not mistaken he was only in the top 4 during his season.

Next week we hail the new king who is David. roll

2. Uninvited Writer profile image81
    Uninvited Writerposted 8 years ago

I would like David Cook to win too. If David A wins he will disappear quite quickly...

3. Susan Ng profile image89
    Susan Ngposted 8 years ago

I watched the American Idol final show today and I must say that if David Cook makes an album, I'm going to buy it.  I like listening to the type of songs he does. smile