jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

my dance class

1. alexxxgonzalezz profile image59
    alexxxgonzalezzposted 6 years ago

well, my dance class is cra-Z!! i seriously get annoyed with all the stress, instigated by ignorant people. a few of my friends and i are in that class. we take things seriously, so the teacher focuses on us alot. my teacher has tried to help the others yet they refuse to even give her the respect she deserves. this is why she doesn't care whether they participate or not. then all of a sudden, they want to act neglected! i don't understand why they need to complain for her attention when they can't even give her the respect she deserves for putting up with all their attitude, complaints, and disrespect! why did they even choose this class if they weren't going to do anything but give attitude?

2. pylos26 profile image77
    pylos26posted 6 years ago

Some folk may need a little nudging.

alexxxgonzalezzposted 6 years ago in reply to this

my teacher has tried, everything, she once said that if everyone wasn't participating, that our period wasn't going to be able to perform in our high school's dance show

3. saleheensblog profile image60
    saleheensblogposted 6 years ago

HP doesn't have a dance class.........

sorry...uhmm what' HP?

1. saleheensblog profile image60
        saleheensblogposted 6 years ago in reply to this

lol hubpages

And welcome here

We have a great dancer hubber here, you can read her hubs. She is named Marisa Wright

hahah wow... sorry i'm not the brightest color in the crayon box thanks, i'll read her hubs:)

working