What's With You Kanye??

Jump to Last Post 1-34 of 34 discussions (61 posts)
  1. K Partin profile image60
    K Partinposted 14 years ago

What an ahole! I feel bad for Taylor Swift. What should be done with this guy??

1. tksensei profile image60
      tksenseiposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Just another punk idiot who has convinced people he is an 'artist.'

I recall that after Katrina when many celebrities were volunteering to raise money for our fellow Americans who had been affected that empty, shallow little moron decided it would be a good time to run in front of the camera and accuse President Bush of hating black people.

What a complete waste of oxygen...

If the media promoted a lump of cow dung hard enough, the brainless sheep of this world (their numbers are legion) could be convinced it is 'brilliant.' Sad.

2. Kadmiels profile image50
      Kadmielsposted 14 years agoin reply to this

at least byonce had some class and gave her some of her time to speak..

Boycott him hell go down fast when no one buys his stuff

3. Drew Breezzy profile image64
      Drew Breezzyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Yeah what a b**** move! Not cool Beyonce attempted to mend things. At least someone has decency.

4. Daniel Carter profile image63
      Daniel Carterposted 14 years agoin reply to this

He just feigned remorse on Leno's premiere tonight. I have no respect for this arrogant dude. What a pathetic PR stunt.

Beyonce, on the other hand is a total class act. Thanks to her for her sense of how to handle so elegantly such an inelegant faux paux.

2. profile image0
    Louidam1posted 14 years ago

MTV really need to stop inviting Kanye West to their shows.  He has done this several times and has shown he is not going to stop.  I feel very bad for Taylor and it was very classy of Beyonce to let Taylor have her moment.

1. K Partin profile image60
      K Partinposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I agree totally!!

2. Envoy profile image66
      Envoyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I agree with you 100%..
      He embarrassed Taylor & Beyonce both, it was really rude of him to do that.

Beyonce & Taylor both are class acts they handled it with grace.
      You go girls! smile

1. fortunerep profile image68
        fortunerepposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I agree, and kudos to Beyonce for giving her her moment.  Taylor looked so innnocent and shocked.  Glad he was booed.

3. Colebabie profile image61
    Colebabieposted 14 years ago

He has such a big ego. He thinks he can do whatever he wants with no regard for other people.

4. purpleangel47 profile image60
    purpleangel47posted 14 years ago

I don't know that his ego had as much to do with his tacky action than that bottle of cognac they confiscated from him. Kudos to Lady B for attempting to recapture Taylor's moment.

1. dave272727 profile image60
      dave272727posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Who is Lady B?

1. missalyssa profile image59
        missalyssaposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Beyonce

1. dave272727 profile image60
          dave272727posted 14 years agoin reply to this

OK Thanks.  I have never heard of her referred to by that name.  It was a little confusing.  I didnt know if there was someone else involved.

5. Colebabie profile image61
    Colebabieposted 14 years ago

Oh he was drunk? Classy Kanye.

6. K Partin profile image60

Yes I think the booze had allot to do with it, but still very low class! Miss "B" was a class act for sure!

7. profile image0
    Crazdwriterposted 14 years ago

I couldn't believe what he did. if that was me I would have seriously kicked him in the butt with my heels.

8. Lisa HW profile image64
    Lisa HWposted 14 years ago

As Louisdam1 suggested, boot him out of future events; but I'd take it a step further and boot him from any similar things - not just MTV stuff.  He's getting to be a real bore.

9. K Partin profile image60

I agree with all of you, he should be banned from ALL similar event PERIOD!

10. mkott profile image68
    mkottposted 14 years ago

Kanye was real piece of work last night.  Talent doesn't mean you have respect for others and obviously he has neither.  I am watching and all of a sudden he is there.  He spouts his mouth off; even Beyonce was shocked.  Felt bad for Taylor Swift.  And thanks to Beyonce for showing some class and asking Taylor up on stage to finish what she had started before being rudely interrupted.

One has to admit that award shows on MTV are never boring.

11. marcofratelli profile image78
    marcofratelliposted 14 years ago

Agreed. I was disgusted by the whole thing. Taylor Swift is a sweet talented young lady who truly deserved her moment on stage. I'm glad the other stars let him have it afterwards. I hope Taylor is aware of how everyone came to her defense - she deserves to be commended for her work to date.

12. Flightkeeper profile image67
    Flightkeeperposted 14 years ago

Agreed, the guy is a bum, Beyonce was cool, and MTV got some buzz.  MTV will invite him next year.

13. profile image0
    cosetteposted 14 years ago

http://i25.tinypic.com/2qusrj9.jpg
    not only does he interrupt her acceptance speech but he grabs the mic from her hand as she looks STUNNED. what a thug

beyonce won anyway for best video of the year, and taylor won for best FEMALE video of the year. it's a good video

14. missalyssa profile image59
    missalyssaposted 14 years ago

I really was shocked....I mean he's always an a**hole but seriously...taylor swift is this sweet little girl and this scary rapper guy rips the mic out of her hands....sooo not cool

15. profile image0
    Fountain of Infoposted 14 years ago

I thought what Kanye did was crap, Taylor Swift deserved her award and her moment. It wasn't the Who Kanye Wants to Win Awards...that just there pissed me off.

16. Flightkeeper profile image67
    Flightkeeperposted 14 years ago

By the way, I had no idea Kanye was such a short guy.  Taylor seemed to tower over him.  Methinks Kanye is overcompensating for something.

17. yoshi97 profile image58
    yoshi97posted 14 years ago

I was so disgusted by the event I stopped watching. How is it someone can walk on stage and take a mic from someone receiving a reward?

Did this ever happen during the Emmys, The Golden Globe, or the Grammys?

I'd ban Kanye West from the awards show forever and make him ineligible to win.

18. missalyssa profile image59
    missalyssaposted 14 years ago

he was booed a lot!!! it was awesome...everytime he was up for an award, the crowd let him know he had screwed up...i almost wish he had won...i think they may have booed him right off stage! And that would've been AWESOME to see!

19. facebookchat profile image60
    facebookchatposted 14 years ago

I was so suprised that there isn't more control from the producers at MTV! The guy's an ass...

20. profile image0
    Louidam1posted 14 years ago

Also what I would like to know is how did Kanye get upstage like that?  Where is security?  I think MTV didn't want to stop him just to make the award show interesting.

21. Drew Breezzy profile image64
    Drew Breezzyposted 14 years ago

Obama called Kanye a jack@$$

ahaha that wasn't suppose to go public it was an "off" the record statement

1. Uninvited Writer profile image76
      Uninvited Writerposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I heard that.

22. Itswritten profile image42
    Itswrittenposted 14 years ago

Its a shame how he treated her and I know this is not a good excuse , but Kanye hasn't been the same since his mother's passing even his music has change and I think he is really upset with God for taken his mother he was raised with strong religous beliefs. I feel bad for him but he just need to handle his mother's death better if there is such a thing.

23. profile image0
    Madame Xposted 14 years ago

Obama called him a jackass because Kanye did it to Obama right before a speech he was going to make to Wall Street bankers. Not exactly sure where security was on that one either . . .

24. litasongs profile image62
    litasongsposted 14 years ago

ATTENTION......PUBLICITY......PRESS.......Kanye will do what ever, say what ever to get a buzz. He's getting a buzz on here right now, look at how many people are responding to this post. There's no such thing as bad press. If people are not talking about you in the entertainment industry then your old news. Kanya West knows this and he is willing to do what ever to keep his self relevant. Its sad that he's willing to put a bad image of him-self out there just to be seen.

1. profile image0
      Louidam1posted 14 years agoin reply to this

You are 100% right!  He wants his name in everyones mouths at all times.

25. Drew Breezzy profile image64
    Drew Breezzyposted 14 years ago

he had a little too much hennsseey. blame it on alalalallchol!

1. profile image0
      Louidam1posted 14 years agoin reply to this

LMAO!!

26. atomswifey profile image57
    atomswifeyposted 14 years ago

Pride comes before the fall. I am sure based on his obvious display of arrogance, he will fall from the music worlds grace and when he does then we'll see whos crying, I am sure it won't be Taylor Swift! smile

27. K Partin profile image60

Then he shows up on Jay Leno last night. I couldn't figure out what he was trying to say! Thanks Jay for giving him even more publicity....

28. Eaglekiwi profile image76
    Eaglekiwiposted 14 years ago

Hard to know where Hollywood begins an end in the U.S of A lol

Remember that song:

Chica boom
    Chica boom!
    Dont ya love it
    Chica boom, Chica boom
    Dont ya just love it

29. Eaglekiwi profile image76

Ohhhhh an JayZeee's the man anyway wink

30. profile image0
    fierycjposted 14 years ago

Y'all should leave Kanye West my man da hell alone...he's da man...I've said my piece...

1. profile image48
      CabinGirlposted 14 years agoin reply to this

He's a big girl !

1. Maddie Ruud profile image70
        Maddie Ruudposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I think he just has narcissistic personality disorder, personally.

1. Daniel Carter profile image63
          Daniel Carterposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Yeah, me too. Mostly enabled to be a brat, perhaps for a lot of years.

Not that he's all bad, just that this flaw seems to shout way ahead of him. Too bad he can't bring it back a few hundred decibels. Hoping he can. I think he ultimately has a lot to offer.

2. profile image48

You get better, you really do smile

31. Eaglekiwi profile image76

Too much money
    Too little maturity ,equals Brat Pack

32. profile image0

You all just playin' hating on a multi-talented rapper, singer, producer, writer, CEO,and big-pimper!!!

1. Maddie Ruud profile image70
      Maddie Ruudposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Being talented doesn't excuse you from the rules of common courtesy.

1. profile image48
        badcompany99posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Exactly, has never stopped me from being courteous !

2. Eaglekiwi profile image76
      Eaglekiwiposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Yea maybe when he gets some manners ,Ill buy his music smile

but until then he can partyyyyy on

3. profile image0
      Lady_Eposted 14 years agoin reply to this

...... which he obviously is aware of and it seems to be making his head bigger.

De man gat no Etiquette, Fiery. He ain't got no "Swag" as you say. 

Ps. How come you only come out to play in the evenings these days?  smile

33. profile image0

I'll end my comment on this thread with a quote from his song---

La la la, wait till I get my money right...La la la, then you cant tell me nothing right...excuse me, is you saying something? Uh huh, you cant tell me nothing!

1. profile image48

Can't tell you what you already know, NOTHING smile

2. Eaglekiwi profile image76
      Eaglekiwiposted 14 years agoin reply to this

When record sales go down , then he will listen wink

1. profile image48
        badcompany99posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Its only Fiery buys them, in fact he prob downloads them !

1. profile image0
          fierycjposted 14 years agoin reply to this

he he he guessed right...go tell the feds...he he he, its africa baby, they gotta get jurisdiction first..ha!

2. Ladybird33 profile image67
        Ladybird33posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Yep, I hope they drop to the bottom, he is and was an idiot that night.  Kind of sad, he has a talent...I will never buy another song from him.

34. zadrobi profile image62
    zadrobiposted 14 years ago

Kayne West likes fishsticks wink

1. profile image48

Hey who is the new wee cutie smile

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)