Possible "Transformers 4 & 5" in the works at dreamworks

1. Stevennix2001 profile image82
    Stevennix2001posted 5 years ago

Well after "Transformers:  Dark of the Moon" became the fourth highest worldwide box office film of all time, it seems inevitable that the whole Bay's speech that this would be the final film was for lack of a better term.....BULL S**T! 

Anyway, nothing has been confirmed about the upcoming films as of yet, as the only thing that's official is that Michael Bay and Stephen Spielberg are in negotiations about the possibility of doing another movie, and possibly shooting both films back to back.  Another rumor is that Shia LaBeouf will not come back to be the lead actor, as it's rumored they might try to place a different type of protagonist in Jason Statham in the role.  Of course, that's just a rumor at this point, but the negotiations that Dreamworks IS interested in doing two more films is very much real.  Here's the link for more info:

http://www.superherohype.com/news/artic … ck-to-back

Anyway, what are your thoughts on this?

2. optimus grimlock profile image60
    optimus grimlockposted 5 years ago

Stathem was rumored only cuz hes bangin rosie lol. Shia said he would do a 4th one. I saw a few articles about this and most people wonder about how theyd do a 4th and 5th. I would love for them to do 5 movies! The only thing I dont like about bay is hes against the dinobot wtf there a huge part of the series!! They did mess up the constructicons and that should of ushered in the dinobots. Plus bringing in the fallen kills the timeline from the cartoon but 3 made up for it. Tards the end of 4 they could have unicron and the 5th movie could be the final battle. F....k hot rod he sucks!!!