jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

The Queen

1. 0
    Wilfionposted 4 years ago

I have just discovered this Youtube video by someone called Alex Jones.  I am left amazed.  He ranted about the British monarchy, using questionable facts, which have no basis in reality.  For instance, he describes how the Queen is supposed to own most of Canada, and that the Royal Family are at the head of a worldwide eugenics movement.  He also mentions that the UK is not a member of the European Union, which of course it is.  And he seems to believe that the British are a nation of slaves to the monarchy.  Whilst he is entitled to his views, I wonder where he came by such erroneous beliefs, and whether he really believes what he is saying, or if he is just trying to be controversial for the sake of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMdVMArY … re=related

1. 61
      apoldearposted 4 years ago in reply to this

The Queen owns most of Canada?  I thought it was that Chinese guy who own some part of Canada?

2. Cagsil profile image83
      Cagsilposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Why don't you find out how to contact that individual and see if he believes it. Other than that, who cares? hmm

1. 61
        apoldearposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Should I?  lol

But I believe Sir Li Ka-Shing would let this pass. He's not a greedy individual.

2. 0
    Emile Rposted 4 years ago

Eugenics? Seriously? He's obviously never seen a picture of Prince Charles.

3. psycheskinner profile image82
    psycheskinnerposted 4 years ago

It was so bad it needed more publicity and traffic (?)