jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Breast Pump Poll:

1. wifeymama822 profile image61
    wifeymama822posted 4 years ago

I am taking an educational poll. For all the breastfeeding mamas can you post which breast pump you thought worked best?

2. wordscribe43 profile image94
    wordscribe43posted 4 years ago

Medela Pump in Style.  I had twins and rented it from the hospital.  Also bought a small Medela pump, can't remember exact name... great brand.

3. Keanku profile image76
    Keankuposted 4 years ago

I borrowed a friend's Medela double pump system (the kind you can get at Target, but I can't remember the exact name), I used a Medela manual single pump, an Avent manual single pump, as well as an Avent Isis Duo. The Isis Duo was my favorite double pump and what I used regularly, but my favorite manual pump for when I was in a pinch or just needed a bit was the Medela!

4. Sherri92 profile image81
    Sherri92posted 4 years ago

I also bought a Medela electric double pump with the backpack, the Pump In Style.  It was great, I never had any problems with it and used for 2 children.  It may be more expensive than some other brands, but it is totally worth it.

5. aimeeSF profile image78
    aimeeSFposted 4 years ago

I bought the Medala Pump in Style Advanced Breast Pump with Backpack. This is the electric double pump system and it hasn't let me down.

Not only does it make pumping faster since I can do both breasts at once, I can take it out and use the battery pack if there are no outlets where I go.

It is on the pricier side, but it's definitely worth it.