I think my 1 year old is soooo cute

1. freepsychic profile image59
    freepsychicposted 8 years ago

But there are sooo many internet creeps out there, that I hesitate to put his pic online.  I even knew a pedo, used to go by klung kung or something.  What does everyone think out there?

1. elisabeth reid profile image78
      elisabeth reidposted 8 years ago in reply to this

I don't put pictures of my kids out there for several reasons:

1. I think they're gorgeous -- of course they're gorgeous -- to me.  Other people think their little monst....err....darlings are more gorgeous than mine and I don't want to get into a pissing (am I allowed to say that in here?) contest over my kids.  Over your kids.  Over anyone's kids.

2. You're right...a lot of people out there that you know nothing about.  It's scary and they are babies after all.  Even my oldest, who just turned 24, is my baby.

3. When my kids are old enough, it's up to them if they want their picture online.  It's a privacy issue.

4. I think my kids are the greatest but I'm fully aware that others might not think so.  That's usually because they think their kids are the greatest.  Yet another pissing contest in the making.

I had more but I've worked 78 hours this week plus spent 6 hours in the car today.  My brain shut down about three hours ago.