Egg Recipe : Eggs With Minced Meat
Quick & Easy Eggs With Minced Meat
How do you like this egg recipe?
Have a CLOSER look at the minced meat!!
Better than Scrambled Eggs!!
If you are looking for a better version of scrambled eggs, you should try this Eggs with Minced Meat recipe for a change.
This is a popular scrambled egg recipe that can be found in Chinese restaurant's menu list.
A plate of Eggs with Minced Meat may cost you RM6 for small ( 2 persons ) or RM 10 (3-4 persons ) for big serving.
I love the aromatic smell of marinated minced meat mix with beaten eggs as I don't have to add in any salt or pepper into the eggs.
If you would like to add in more ingredients, try;
- match sticks carrots
- chopped long beans or green beans
- chopped onions
- chopped garlic
- chopped spring onion
- chopped chives
You Gotta Try This !!
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 200g minced chicken / pork
- salt & pepper, to taste
- 1 tsp light soy sauce
- In a large bowl, crack in 3 eggs. Beat the eggs with a fork. Leave aside.
- Minced the chicken or pork with a chief knife. Transfer to a small bowl. Marinate with salt, pepper and light soy sauce. Mix well with a fork.
- Transfer the minced chicken/pork into the beaten eggs. Beat well to make sure the minced chicken/pork is separated. Do not allow the meat to clump together as it will not cook properly.
- Heat up a wok with 3 tbsp of oil at high heat. Reduce to low heat. Beat the eggs and minced meat again before pouring the eggs mixture into the wok.
- Allow the eggs to cook for 5 min. Once the edges turn brown, crispy, flip over the other side. Allow it to cook the minced meat.
- Once both sides are brownish, turn off heat. Slide up the minced meat eggs to the side of the wok, use the spatula to press out the excess oil.
- Transfer to a flat plate. Garnish with chopped spring onion or chilli sauce if desire. Goes well with brown/white rice and porridge.
1. Crack the eggs
2. Marinate the minced chicken
3. Beat them up!
4. Nice and easy egg, Good Boy!
How often do you eat eggs?See results without voting
Time to CHOW !
how To Mince Meat Like A Professional
Quick to cook recipes in 20 minutes
- Tom Yam Beehoon ( Rice Vermicelli )
Rice vermicelli is commonly known as "beehoon" or "bihun" locally. It is low in cholesterol, non-oily, blends well with any ingredients such as meat, vegetables and read-made paste. You can cook rice vermicelli either in soup or stir fry which is the
- Malaysian Fried Hokkien Noodles Recipe
Fried Yellow Noodles also known as Fried Hokkien mee or “Char mee” is one of the well-known stir-fry dish in Chinese community in Malaysia, Singapore and Brunei. It is one of the best delicacies in hawker stalls because this dish is inexpensive and t
- Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe
A commonly consume Chicken Noodle Soup varies from different noodles you used. Some may like to use thick yellow noodles, wanton noodles, bihun or dried noodles for healthier choice. Chicken Noodle soup is delicious and easy to boil, suitable for a q
- Soup Recipes: Pak Choy Soup with Tofu
Pak Choy Soup with Tofu is a clear , soothing soup for hot or warm weather. Both are full of protein and easy to cook, ready in 15 minutes. Great soup for sick patients and elderly folks.
- Heart Shaped Egg Toast
Heart Shaped Egg Toast, a brilliant idea to give mom a surprise breakfast in bed on Mother's Day or Valentines or her Birthday. This breakfast is easy to prepare, just eggs, bread and a frying pan
© 2014 peachy
More by this Author
Marble sponge cake is super easy to bake when I use my rice cooker. It is a mixture of chocolate and vanilla cake, very impressive pattern and super delicious!
Pork Belly in Dark Soy Sauce is a heavenly Chinese cuisine for meat lovers. There are 2 variations; Hainanese and Hokkien style of braised pork belly cooked in soy sauce. Easy and tasty recipe.
Here are some wonderful birthday quotes, wishes, funny wishes and simple verses for you to choose to write in your birthday card. Be choosy. Choose the suitable ones for this special person. Most of these messages are...