Healthy Spinach, Brown Rice and Ginger Warm Salad
So quick and easy and full of flavor
Simple Ingredients - Distinguished Taste
I have been trying ways to cook my vegetables but with simpler recipes and less ingredients. I have come to learn that fresh ginger makes anything that much better. I came up with this recipe on a whim when I had a few ingredients and needed dinner. This can be a warm salad, it's tasty cold or it can be a great side dish and it's very good for you.
What You Need
2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
1/2 Tablespoon Minced Ginger
½ Tablespoon Minced Garlic
1 Package of Frozen Spinach
How to make it
- Cook the rice and set aside
- Cook the frozen spinach as instructed on the package and squeeze out as much water as possible
- In a medium pan add the olive oil, ginger and garlic and heat it up slowly on low heat and only until the garlic gets a little tender.
- Add the spinach and continue to heat up until the spinach is hot throughout
- Add the brown rice and serve
Other Great Recipes
More by this Author
With the weather cooling down, we all crave apple cider, pumpkin pie and of course warm comforting soup. This recipe is so versatile you can use virtually any vegetable you have on hand. It is quick, easy and the...
Creamy baked macaroni and cheese recipe using sharp cheddar and colby jack cheese. A family favorite dish on a chilly winter day.
This article is a step by step process on how to create interactive PDF forms using Adobe Acrobat. These forms are great for saving paper, time management, and regulating the information that is necessary. This is also...
No comments yet.