Homestyle Maple and Carrot Soup Recipe
- 900 ml Chicken Broth
- 2 Pounds Baby Carrots
- 2 Tablespoons Maple Syrup
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 1 Cup Sour Cream, Light
- 2 Teaspoons Thyme Leaves
- Combine chicken broth, carrots, maple syrup, mustard, and thyme leaves in a large pot.
- Bring to a boil at high heat, stirring regularly.
- Reduce heat to medium, and continue to stir until tender.
- Move the soup to a food processor, and puree until smooth.
- Move soup back to pot. The soup may be too thick, in which case you should add 1 cup of water.
- Reheat soup until hot.
- Stir in sour cream. Taste and add in salt as needed. Serve warm.
More by this Author
The Second World War was the largest and most destructive war in modern history, claiming millions of lives and changing tens of millions forever. Can the blame for this conflict be placed on Hitler?
Questionable Ethics is an amazing campaign that you can download for Left 4 Dead 2. Watch this walkthrough to see all the twists, turns, and traps that the QE has to throw at you.
Ypres was a brutal battle in the First World War that led to the deaths of thousands of allied soldiers that resulted in the capture of only a few miles of territory. Ypres was also the first modern battle in which...