Cake Ideas for the Band Leader Mickey Mouse Cake Pan

1. 60
    peruanagnaposted 6 years ago

I have just found my new Favorite cake pan.
    The Mickey Mouse Band Leader caker pan by Wilton the BEST Mickey Mouse pan YET!  Not only can he be a band leader but since he has a ha on I can give him any hat I want to and personalize it to my special occasion.  He can be a Fireman, Police, He can wear a Top Hat (Red White and Blue for the 4th of July), He can wear a Crown, Pirate Hat, He can be a Magician, Garner, Vacationer, Retirement, Sailor, etc..
    NOT only can he be MICKEY but you can give him a Costume like Super mario - Give him a Mustache.

Change him into MINNIE Mouse by adding Eyelashes - Then make her into a Queen, Doctor, Sailor, Give her Bunny Ears, Make her a nurse, Give her a party hat... ANYTHING with this pan!  AMAZING - Endless Ideas are flowing!!

Get a large cake pan, round or oval or square and Double even triple the size of the cake by setting the Mickey mouse pan on top of it - Have a BIG party! Make Mickey a Groom for a bachelor party - Think Outside the BOX smile

As cake decorators we are supposed to be artists and Use our imagination as much as we can.  Have fun with this idea!  GO CRAZY make it your next rice crispy treat shape!

1. Rochelle Frank profile image89
      Rochelle Frankposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Why don't you make a hub out of this-- add some pictures and links to where you can buy it?