jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Bug Bunny or Mickey Mouse?

1. RickBurnett profile image61
    RickBurnettposted 7 years ago

Bug Bunny or Mickey Mouse?

2. ptosis profile image74
    ptosisposted 7 years ago

Bugs Bunny!!!!!! Best Cartoon:"What's Opera Doc?" with Bugs going drag as Brunhilda and Elmer falls in love...

Besides after seeing that sculpture of Mickey Mouse holding hands with Lenin & Jesus - well - that just blew a gasket in my head as to what that is supposed to mean . . (  the art curators got fined 200,000 rubles each for displaying the sculpture)

Bad Art!
    Bad-Bad Art!!

http://rickpdx.files.wordpress.com/2008 … jesus1.jpg

3. profile image0
    ShadowKing!posted 7 years ago

Neither one has a cool sounding name. Neither one is very articulate. Neither one has much value after age 8.
    Although, "Bugs Bunny" sounds more masculine than "Mickey Mouse". Bugs Bunny gets more "likable" points from [real] ladies. Bugs Bunny shows a little more style. (He eats a carrot like Bugsy Segal would smoke a cigar. Mickey doesn't nothing but laugh stupidly.)
    Bugs has better catchphrases: "Eh, What's up, Doc?",  "Of course you realize this means war!", "Shhhhhhhh! I'm about to defy you.", "I know this defies the law of gravity, but I never studied law!" and my favorite one: "I knew I shoulda taken that left turn at Albuquerque."
    And of course, let's consider real world realities. If they were real: what boy age 8-15 would want an all-black, feminine-acting male mouse that doesn't eat cheese vs. a superfly, jive-talking, horny-ass jackrabbit that bones more nookie than Ron Jeremy, Peter North, & Sean Michaels put together?
    Well, like Bugs would say: "Don't take life too seriously. You'll never get out alive."

4. rajivnandy profile image61
    rajivnandyposted 7 years ago

BUGS BUNNY ALL DA WAY   ................

5. Robwrite profile image85
    Robwriteposted 7 years ago

Bugs Bunny. I love his wit, and the way he just owns the guys who mess with him. Mickey is OK but he's no Bugs. Bugsy all the way!

working