If not OBAMA who would you nominate to run for US Presidency next time

Jump to Last Post 1-25 of 25 discussions (88 posts)
  1. NGRIA Bassett profile image61
    NGRIA Bassettposted 13 years ago

So you may not be a Democrat or even a Republican, but you are a part of a democratic sytem. Think now of the near future and who would you like to see at the helm of your country's decision making ability.
    What are the qualities and qualifications that they should have?

1. Cagsil profile image70
      Cagsilposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I have already called for all senior Congressional Politicians to be ousted on their collective A$$!

Anyone, who has been in office for 10+ year or more- GONE!!

They are corrupted by business and do as business wants them to do. New laws are created, regulations established, regulation agencies developed and implemented, yet business continues to damage society, in almost every aspect of life.

The strangle-hold on Congress - which is the "status quo" Obama is suppose to be breaking is still in place.

It is absurd to think that the government is going to change things, and recent events have proven it to be true.

NGRIA Bassettposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Thanks Cagsil. I am trying to understand the US political system.

1. Doug Hughes profile image61
          Doug Hughesposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I'm an American. I'f you figure out the US political system, drop me a note. smile

1. rebekahELLE profile image85
            rebekahELLEposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I hope NIGRIA doesn't try to figure it out from these forums!! yikes:

you've got that right! lol

2. KK Trainor profile image60
          KK Trainorposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Oh, Please don't take that as an explanation of our system! His view is a cynical one at best. We have had a successful, stable and functioning government longer than many countries on earth, so it can't be as bad as Cagsil makes it sound.

2. Sab Oh profile image55
        Sab Ohposted 13 years agoin reply to this

"I have already called for all senior Congressional Politicians to be ousted on their collective A$$!

Anyone, who has been in office for 10+ year or more- GONE!!"

Lots of people indulge that emotion, but there's that little thing called Democracy to take into account.

2. profile image0
      Audacious Shelleyposted 13 years agoin reply to this

California Representative Tom McClintock.

I will be watching out for Tom McClintock.

3. Cedar Cove Farm profile image61
      Cedar Cove Farmposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Ron Paul.

4. Freeway Flyer profile image83
      Freeway Flyerposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I don't know why anyone would want that job. Congress is dysfunctional, and a significant percentage of the population is going to hate your guts no matter what. Americans want problems solved without being asked to sacrifice a damn thing personally. Whoever it is, I hope that it is a person who governs without obsessing about getting re-elected to a second term. (And for God's sakes, let it not be Sarah Palin. The U.S. would then officially become the laughingstock of the world.)

5. AnnCee profile image67
      AnnCeeposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Mitch Daniels?

The right stuff?

Indiana's governor is a likeable wonk. Can he save the Republicans from themselves and provide a pragmatic alternative to Barack Obama?

THE governor does not like to keep people waiting. On a recent morning this small man leapt out of a trooper’s Toyota (Indiana-made) while it was still moving. He burst into a tiny chamber of commerce and began joking with businessmen, teachers and farmers. He is comfortable with most people in most places. He can command a boardroom. He has moseyed through enough fairs to know how to sign a goat—on its left side, so as not to write against the grain of its coat. After some small talk with the chamber, he introduced himself formally: “Mitch Daniels, your employee in public service.”

Most Americans know little or nothing of Mr Daniels. He does not tweet. “I’m not an interesting enough person,” he explains. He is a Republican who had never heard of 9/12, Glenn Beck’s tea-party group, before The Economist mentioned it to him. But he is good at one thing in particular: governing.

Wonks have long revered Mr Daniels. Since February, when he said he would consider a presidential run, others have started to as well. The Weekly Standard, a conservative magazine, published a glowing profile in June. At Indiana’s Republican convention he was greeted by chants of “Run, Mitch, run!” Mr Daniels is an interesting model. But whether national Republicans will embrace him is less clear.

“I never expected to go into politics,” he explains. Born in Pennsylvania and weaned in the South, he moved to Indiana at the age of ten before a scholarship took him off to Princeton. Over the years he has worked for Richard Lugar, Indiana’s respected and moderate senior senator, served as Ronald Reagan’s budget director, run North American operations for Eli Lilly, a big pharmaceuticals firm, and, from 2001 to 2003, served as George Bush’s budget director. To these jobs he brought a decidedly dorky passion: a reverence for restraint and efficacy. This pervades his life. At 61, he runs or swims almost every day. He subsists, it seems, largely on oatmeal. On a recent shopping trip his credit card was declined for “unusual activity”. He is, in short, just the kind of man to relish fixing a broken state—or country.

http://www.economist.com/node/16846340? … highlights

6. deblipp profile image60
      deblippposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I would happily vote for Hillary Clinton...again.

2. MikeNV profile image68
    MikeNVposted 13 years ago

The Nominees are already hand picked (Groomed)  We have little to nothing to do with it.  It's more a matter of picking from the lesser of two evils.  I was extremely unimpressed by Obama... and equally unimpressed by McCain.  The only person worse than McCain vs Obama would have been to resurrect Bob Dole.  Between the two of them I don't think either has the physical capacity to scratch their nose.

People may not see this yet but Texas Governor Rick Perry is the likely Republican to rise once the real campaigning begins.

Good question though.  Who would make a good president?

Will watch for Governor Perry.

1. Abecedarian profile image77
        Abecedarianposted 13 years agoin reply to this

NGRIA, Rick Perry is my Governor and I hope you watch him pack his bags and leave the Governors mansion.  This guy is renting an elaborate estate on the taxpayers dime, somewhere abouts $16,000 a month, while he has the mansion remodeled.  He has spent very little time doing his job. He takes more 4 day weekends a year, than the average American in a lifetime.He talks of Texas leaving the Union, he cut back funding in education, he took us from a surplus to an $18 Billion dollar deficit.  Sound familiar, yup, he learned from the best, his boss George Bush.

2. NGRIA Bassett profile image61

Lol. Thanks Mike. Let's see if Governor Perry take up the challenge.

3. KK Trainor profile image60

I totally agree with you about Perry; he has a great future ahead of him if he plays his cards right.

3. Bacall profile image60
    Bacallposted 13 years ago

The best choice to be the next President of the United States is Hillary Clinton. She would be the person with the all around experience. I don't see where anyone else would win against her.

By the way, has any seen Sarah Palin since the Oil Spill?

Uhh. I know it is not over for Senator Clinton. She is getting a lot of experience and exposure with her current portfolio. Her resume' will be ready.
      Mrs. Palin is having TEA.

1. GeneriqueMedia profile image60
        GeneriqueMediaposted 13 years agoin reply to this

http://lh5.ggpht.com/_BRMr2D3unLI/TBrY6LYq_VI/AAAAAAAAAPw/AvYEpldqolU/s800/nobody.jpg

Nobody's got my vote!

Me as well. Can't vote here. That's not democracy!

2. KFlippin profile image61
      KFlippinposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Sarah has been quite in the public view for weeks as always.....but I would agree that Hillary would be a good choice as POTUS candidate, thought so in the last election as well, and think she is lurking in the background now, gathering tools, BS, and facts that will astound most all of us.  smile

But, Bobby Jindal is showing himself to be a strong and dogged politician of merit, and I would welcome his entry into the race.

1. donotfear profile image84
        donotfearposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I would welcome Bobby Jindal as well, though he is not an effective speaker. I don't think he would be taken seriously enough by the people, mainly because (in my own personal opinion) he just doesn't come across as strong.  But his values are right, for sure.

1. Sab Oh profile image55

Romney-Jindal '12!

GO BOBBY! GO!

3. NGRIA Bassett profile image61

I agree with you. Mrs. Clinton can surely hold her own. Sarah? Uhh? Not a word from her. I wonder what she would say to BP?

1. Pcunix profile image91
        Pcunixposted 13 years agoin reply to this

We already know: drill, baby, drill.

1. Evan G Rogers profile image60
          Evan G Rogersposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I hope she would!

The recent BP mess was caused DIRECTLY by government interference.

Here's an article that talks specifically about how governmental idiocy caused the tragedy :http://mises.org/daily/4488

1. Pcunix profile image91
            Pcunixposted 13 years agoin reply to this

No matter what ridiculous thing she says, there is always someone who thinks she had a great idea.

4. AnnCee profile image67
    AnnCeeposted 13 years ago

Don't know a lot about Paul Ryan but he was very impressive at the health care dog and pony show the president held with Republicans to "get their viewpoint."

Ryan was awesome.  http://www.house.gov/ryan/

The president was vile, snarky, petulant, etc.

http://www.house.gov/ryan/images/biography/Paul107thfullsize.JPG

Yes, interesting! If nothing else, Mr. Ryan is great for the camera. Looks good.

5. John for truth profile image60
    John for truthposted 13 years ago

If we really HAD a choice, it wouldn't matter because the real controlling parties (not the white house) would just pollute the outcome.

We have a real problem here in America and the only way we can fix it is to take the power away from the ones in power. Until that happens THEY will always put in office WHO they want and get who is in office to do what THEY want them to do.

The way to make that happen is to EXPOSE them for who they are and take their power away!

1. Doug Hughes profile image61
      Doug Hughesposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I saw a bumper sticker that sums up yout post -

HELP - THE PARANOIDS ARE AFTER ME!

'real controlling parties' - undefined
      'pollute the outcome' - what the frick does that mean?
      'expose them for who they are" - wanna give us a clue who 'they' are?
      'take away their power" - what power and how do you want to take it?

I'm all for election reform - there's way too much corporate funding in elections. But the problem with our elected representatives (usually) is that they are a true cross-section of America - uninformed and biased with lousy cognative skills. But there's no conspiracy - if you want to see what the problem is - look in a mirror.  What we have is waht WE elected!

1. tony0724 profile image61
        tony0724posted 13 years agoin reply to this

Doug I rarely agree with you , but on that point I do

2. Sab Oh profile image55

"If we really HAD a choice, it wouldn't matter because the real controlling parties (not the white house) would just pollute the outcome. "

It makes people feel good to make such declarations, but in the end it is just empty emoting.

That's so interesting for "democracy"? Democracy should allow anyone to vote for anyone, right?

6. AnnCee profile image67

Also Bobby Jindal is a wonderful leader.  A man.  Imagine his frustration.  Watching the oil encroach on his people and his state, destroying livlihoods.  And everything the retarded federal government, under Barack Obama, does just exacerbates the situation.

Bobby Jindal is obviously a strong leader with experience under fire.  He came into a corrupt state and is shining the light of day into dark places.  He is a reformer and God knows we need reform in Washington.

http://www.bobbyjindal.com/

http://www.getreligion.org/wp-content/photos/hn_bobby_jindal.jpg

1. KFlippin profile image61

......very good post/comment on Jindal.

2. kerryg profile image83
      kerrygposted 13 years agoin reply to this

LOL, you have a short memory, I guess.

In his congressional days, Jindal introduced a bill that would have opened up the entire US coast to offshore drilling. Among other things, it stated "(4) it is not reasonably foreseeable that . . . development and production of an oil discovery located more than 50 miles seaward of the coastline will adversely affect resources near the coastline."

When this proved unable to pass, he switched his support to one that opened up 8.3 acres of the Gulf of Mexico to drilling instead. The bill was passed, and the block currently wrecking havoc on Louisiana's "people and coast, destroying livelihoods" was sold the very first day of auctions.

Since the Deepwater Horizon spill began, he has continued to actively lobby for Obama to lift the moratorium on offshore drilling in the Gulf that was imposed in the early days of the spill.

Of course, none of this has anything to do with the fact that he has received hundreds of thousands of dollars in donations from the oil industry over the course of his political career. tongue

Hmmmm, and you imply Jindal recieved more money than Obama from Big Oil, literally and/or quantitatively? Interesting. smile

And what about the MMS of the Dept of the Interior? Why is Birnbaum (a lifetime liberal in gov't service) not the one being grilled day after day for the American public to watch?  Why not other Interior dept. Obama officals as well?  They clearly turned a very blind eye to known issues with the BP Atlantis - oh the pockets run deep and have great trickling holes in a Democratic administration.

The following links are from a new hubber that looks to have signed on because of the oil spill, the letters referenced are enlightening, and one can only speculate why the US media has not put the Interior department's fanny to the fire:

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/Gri … %20ltr.pdf

Follow up letter to dept of interior - May 19 2010
          http://grijalva.house.gov/uploads/Grija … atures.pdf

1. kerryg profile image83

I did nothing of the kind, and have been consistently critical of Obama over his handling of the spill. His decision to support offshore drilling has been one of the major disappointments of his presidency for me so far and I'm pleased it came back to bite him in the a**, though not about the way in which it did!

My post was simply a response to the ludicrous portrayal of Bobby Jindal as a people's hero and "reformer" given the not insignificant role he played in creating the crisis in the first place.

Thanks AnnCee. Never heard of Bobby Jindal. There seem to be some hope here.

4. Abecedarian profile image77
      Abecedarianposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Well, to hear these people talk, Bobby Jindal walks on water.  What they forgot to mention, he's under investigation for ethics violations.  I know, we hear about Maxine Waters and Rangel, I guess the "liberal" media forgot to mention Jindal.

5. KK Trainor profile image60

Bobby Jindal would make a great President! I think he will run when he's a little older, he is still very young.

7. outdoorsguy profile image60
    outdoorsguyposted 13 years ago

Id vote for anyone that I like and was not a politician.  but thats dreaming I know LOL.   I dont know how many were actually disgusted to see what we all suspected dragged out in public. 

even though I believed that Partys manipulated who got to run there by limiting our choices to what they wanted. but to actually see it being talked about like it was nothing ticked me off.

Hi Outdoorsguy. I agree with your philosophy of democracy.

8. AnnCee profile image67

The power of the parties may be overrated. 

Look at South Carolina and Alvin Greene.

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/stor … =127923298

It is distasteful to be involved in politics, but if you have time and the inclination now is a good time to do it.

Sour Grapes!!!.The little known Mr. Al Green won.Did he sing his way to the top? Did folks just know his famous name?

9. TMMason profile image61
    TMMasonposted 13 years ago

No lets re-elect the great one...

http://patriotupdate.com/stories/read/4 … -SEE-THIS-

I say Bobby Jindal and then we'll have to see about the VP. Not sure yet...

JIndal as VP with Romney at the top of the ticket

1. TMMason profile image61
        TMMasonposted 13 years agoin reply to this

That ain't a bad pairing Sab...

What's the president's report card like at the moment?

10. TinaMarieTad profile image66
    TinaMarieTadposted 13 years ago

My pick would be Bobby Jindal for President
    No one definitive for Vice President, although, I do like
    Michelle Bauchmann Congresswoman from Minnesota's 6th District..

I like the idea of the two of them on ticket as well!  Glad to see someone else with the same notion.  I hope we see more of Michelle Bauchmann and that she continues to show herself an intelligent and effective Congresswoman.

Another  vote for  Bobby. Its about time for another Bobby in the White House.

11. donotfear profile image84
    donotfearposted 13 years ago

I favor Mike Huckabee....he was the only candidate that was easily understandable.

1. profile image0

Yes, I favored him too.  What do you think of Nikki Haley?  I think I understood Chris Matthews' shiver up the leg when I heard her primary night speech.  Not for any physical attraction, but because she echoed my sentiments EXACTLY.  I've also considered Star Parker as well.

1. donotfear profile image84
        donotfearposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I don't know anything about Nikki Haley.  I haven't been keeping up with it much, I just remember that when the election was going on that Huckabee was the only one who explained things in a way I could understand. He just made more sense. Period.

Remember how persistent he was?  Ha! I loved this cartoon!

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y183/fordonotfear/scan0001-3-1.jpg?t=1277046565

1. profile image0

LOL, I hadn't seen that article but the Conservatives could certainly use a little "engine that could" attitude when approaching elections.

I like the way Teal'c in Stargate SG-1 put it so many times which loosely translated is this: don't fight because you think you can win, but fight because your cause is just.

"Let Mike do it" His new campaign slogan.

12. TheWicklessCandle profile image59
    TheWicklessCandleposted 13 years ago

Romney.

This guy fixed problems his whole life and was successful every time.

This will be the repair of a lifetime and he'll succeed.

we need problem solvers cause problems we've got!

13. TheWicklessCandle profile image59
    TheWicklessCandleposted 13 years ago

Oh, and the whole oil thing?

Shutting down the oil industry because of this accident is like shutting down the auto industry because a car crashed.

It's idiotic.

Last time I checked, I don't think there's ever been a car crash that caused tens of billions worth of damage to people's lives and livelihoods across 5+ states, let alone resulted in 5-20 years of cleanup or potentially permanent damage to local ecosystems.

Cars also don't typically fail at the rate oil infrastructure does. For example, blowout preventers fail up to 28% of the time. If 28% of cars crashed, I think we probably would see the industry shut down!

1. TMMason profile image61
        TMMasonposted 13 years agoin reply to this

You would be amazed what Nature can clean up... especially when your talking about a natural byproduct of the earth itself.

Of course we'll spray so many tens of thousands of gallons of chemicals into the ocean and around the spill, that it'll probrably kill more wild-life than the oil does.

I think hurricane season we'll help... if we get some good ones that is. We are about due for some really good hurricanes, they haven't been to bad in about 5 or 6 years or so here in FL..

Sure, the question is, how long it is going to take? More than 20 years later, you can still find oil from the Exxon Valdez in some areas of Prince William Sound, and the once thriving herring fishery has vanished completely. Never recovered, and shows no sign that it will any time soon.

More than 30 years later, you can still find oil from the Amoco Cadiz, though it never hit wildlife as hard as the Exxon Valdez. The site of the Lakeview Gusher remains mostly barren 100 years later.

LOL

14. OregonWino profile image59
    OregonWinoposted 13 years ago

I think that someone like Newt Gingrich would be a good nominee for the Right

Too much history and not telegenic

Go Newt.......

15. TMMason profile image61
    TMMasonposted 13 years ago

I think if the right nominates someone establishment like newt, they will lose. America is sick of the same ole crooks in office. Thats pretty evident from the elections so far.

I don't think the right should nominate anyone with too much time in already. That would be a sure loss.

Interesting thought. Looking for new blood..

16. TeaPartyCrasher profile image64
    TeaPartyCrasherposted 13 years ago

Russ Feingold (D-WI)

FINE GOLD? Sounds precious. Will check him out. Thanks.

17. Evan G Rogers profile image60
    Evan G Rogersposted 13 years ago

RON PAUL! RON PAUL! RON PAUL!

Ron and Rand, 2012!

NGRIA Bassettposted 12 years agoin reply to this

How fast can you say "Run Ron Paul Run'?

18. chip22 profile image60
    chip22posted 13 years ago

Lane Kiffin.

1. Jim Hunter profile image60
      Jim Hunterposted 13 years agoin reply to this

He would only stay for one year and then bolt for Canada.

Besides he would want his dad to be vice President.

19. Abecedarian profile image77
    Abecedarianposted 13 years ago

If not Obama, then Hillary Clinton.  Quite frankly, I like Joe Biden as a person (from what I've read and seen), but as VP..he's not seen much.  If Biden stepped down, then Obama Clinton would be the perfect ticket to energize the Democratic Party.  Not to mention, the possibility of adding an extra 8 years for the party when it's Hillary's turn to run solo.  It's politics folks....anything is possible.

20. AnnCee profile image67

What, Ngira??   You aren't a citizen and you think democracy means you should be able to vote here???

You'd make a good Democrat if so.

21. profile image0
    klarawieckposted 13 years ago

I would nominate Craig Ferguson. big_smile

1. profile image0
      klarawieckposted 13 years agoin reply to this

http://i762.photobucket.com/albums/xx264/celt72/CraigFerguson.jpg

22. bojanglesk8 profile image61
    bojanglesk8posted 13 years ago

I dunno lol.

23. JON EWALL profile image61
    JON EWALLposted 12 years ago

HUBBERS

ACORN HAD SOMEONE named '' micky mouse '' sign a voters registration card in the last election.
    Who knows who did vote on that registration, surely it had to be a Obama vote.

1. Moderndayslave profile image58
      Moderndayslaveposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Just as bad as the "Hanging Chad"

24. Evan G Rogers profile image60
    Evan G Rogersposted 12 years ago

Ron Paul: someone who uses history and non-contradicting economic understanding to make sense of government policies.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUNIeOB0whI

25. Moderndayslave profile image58
    Moderndayslaveposted 12 years ago

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)