I can see the American left ordering these for schools across America

Jump to Last Post 1-8 of 8 discussions (33 posts)
  1. TMMason profile image60
    TMMasonposted 12 years ago

How sick can a people get.

I can see the American left ordering these for schools across America now. yeah lets keep on following the European models, secular humanism is great. Isn't it?

---"Graphic ‘Sex Box’ for Swiss Kindergartners has Genitalia to Teach Kids that Sex is Pleasurable

In a move almost too shocking to comprehend, kindergarten children in Basel, Switzerland will be presented this year with fabric models of human genitalia in a “sex box” to teach them that “contacting body parts can be pleasurable.”

Pictures of the sex box were too graphic to include, but can be viewed here. Scroll half way down to view "sex box" for kids.

http://pajamasmedia.com/zombie/2011/08/ … -toddlers/

To make matters worse, the kit is intended to be given out to the primary school students by teachers during sex-education classes. That’s right. Sex education classes for kindergartners.

And, if that were not bad enough, the sex box allegedly uses models and recommends children massage each other or rub themselves with warm sand bags, accompanied by soft music.

What’s more, Basel education minister Christoph Eymann, from the liberal democrat party, opposed parents’ requests to exempt their children from the lessons, saying the government uses schools in order to have unrestricted access to children.

“Primary school may be the only big audience that our society has,” Eymann said. “The shared values that it teaches are very important. I would definitely like to keep this. The explanatory lesson can be portrayed in a way that doesn’t offend.”

LifeSiteNews adds:

“Children should be encouraged to develop and experience their sexuality in a pleasurable way,” Daniel Schneider, a deputy kindergarten rector for Basel who helped develop the sex ed curriculum along with experts, had said earlier this year.

He added, “It’s important that they learn to say no if they don’t want to be touched in a certain area.”

---READ THE REST HERE----

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/graphic … easurable/

Yeah America... keep on embracing that european Secularism... your children will be just fine.

Sick people on the Left and Progressive spectrums.

1. Repairguy47 profile image60
      Repairguy47posted 12 years agoin reply to this

The government uses schools to have unrestricted access to them, its about time they admitted it.

TMMasonposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Yes.... it is.

That is just so twisted... this whole article and the facts just leave me boggled.

WTF is this world coming to?

I dont know but they probably think it will be wonderful.

2. profile image0
      Old Empresarioposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Maybe this is why the Swiss are smarter than Americans person-for- person? Americans teach their kids that there is no such thing as sex until the kids are blind-sided by the subject at age 10 or 11 in school. From there, it snowballs into a confusing mixture of guilt, desire, human nature, and self-loathing.

3. Eaglekiwi profile image74
      Eaglekiwiposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I agree with you ,but I also think its a bit like the kettle calling the pot black!!

For example the moral status of censorship in the USA is low, and its ok to have a Hooters restaurant alongside McDonalds and/or other family restaurants?

Hmmm...

I agree.

But to hand these things out in a school, and tell the children to go home and play with themselves, or thier friends, to find out about it... well, that is just beyond sick.

Damn close to pedophelic if you ask me.

1. Eaglekiwi profile image74
          Eaglekiwiposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Wrong from any angle!!

What bothers me is the people who are in power to decide these things? and furthermore support it -dollars $$ ?

Evil greedy bastards!

and I bet they are our generation though!!!

I am heartened by this sentence too.

Meanwhile, pro-family advocates in Europe have expressed outrage at the prospect of presenting five year-old children with the sex box.

I used to teach pre-school and most kids already know 'its pleasurable' we would matter of a factly say ,Oh look heres something else we can do thats fun too wink

and by the time that child is another year older,teachers (good ones) enforce the 'my body is special' and why some touching is 'yukky' lessons (every 3mths)...

2. knolyourself profile image60
    knolyourselfposted 12 years ago

"How sick can a people get." There is no limit to how sick people can get, and people posting in this forum are it. Talk about people making people sick. Dreck and drivel constantly. A wonder these people get out of bed in the morning so disgusting are their thought processes. And of course it is all about being superior, which in reality is only superior their own pathetic selves.

Yes. I am aware that man can embrace almost any amount of perversion, sickness, evil, and immoralism, in the name of many a different reason.

Still... it never ceases to amaze me.

2. Repairguy47 profile image60

I see your point, it is rather disgusting to not want to protect the innocence of a child.

3. knolyourself profile image60
    knolyourselfposted 12 years ago

Must be nice to have half the population of the world as enemies. Sure is helpful to the arms industries of the world. Guess that's why they have heaven/hell, half and half. Wonder if God is so self-divided and self-hating? Must be: heaven/hell.

4. TMMason profile image60

I wouldn't doubt Obama's School Czar has these on pre-order for all the lil kids.

5. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image80
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 12 years ago

All this absolute STUPIDITY about  "the left" or "the right" shows that mass media moguls have you exactly where they want you.

~divide and conquer ~

6. Shadesbreath profile image76
    Shadesbreathposted 12 years ago

Yes, prior to this decline of civilization that began in 1932 at the time Brave New World was written, nobody knew anything about sex, and it was only practiced for procreation. This whole, sudden realization about pleasure from sex is a mortifying 20th century discovery that threatens to undermine everything that has been accomplished by the pure and highly moral societies that came before. My god, how did 60,000 years of humans not notice those dangly and squishy parts nestled between their legs for so long? And how dare anyone for pointing it out now. The whole world is just going to be one big orgy now that that cat (oh don't think I wasn't tempted to use the other word) is out of the bag.

(And yes, teaching sex to kindergarten kids seems stupid. That time would be much better spent learning how to read or add and subtract.)

How do you explain all the prostitutes before 1932 if sex was only for procreation?

1. Shadesbreath profile image76
        Shadesbreathposted 12 years agoin reply to this

It's obvious. There were none. The purity of the Christian faith prevented any knowledge of, erm, carnal knowledge prior to that point in history. It was a much better time. In fact, I don't even know why they had all that "carnal knowledge" language in the Bible. Clearly nobody had any clue what it meant. Peepees and sideways-smiley parts were only for going potty.

You are obviously correct.

7. profile image0
    Emile Rposted 12 years ago

Since you have always appeared to have an agenda, I'm not going to your link. I feel dirty simply by having read your OP. I think you are probably sensationalizing some obscure blurp of an unfortunate mistake in judgment someone accidentally made.

This is a new low, even for the you I've come to know.

1. Shadesbreath profile image76
      Shadesbreathposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Yeah, it's a really weak article cobbling together a couple of ideas to make old people feel good about bemoaning, "Kids these days," and running them off the lawn. However, the little toys at the bottom were pretty funny.

2. TMMason profile image60

This is not a blurb about someone who had a moment of lased judgement, Emile.

It is a real story that is occurring even as we speak and the man who did it and the govt told the parents too bad.

Geez... you do not even check the facts before bitting at me... please.

real story... just cause you do not like it doesn't meanit isn't happening.

And if you read the story or even googled your own source for it you would know that.

And the agenda here is that it is NOT RIGHT and SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED in schools.

simple.

1. profile image0
        Emile Rposted 12 years agoin reply to this

You said it yourself. Switzerland. To accuse the American left of being willing to do that to our children is an agenda. And I find it abhorrent that you would accuse the left of that. You appear to be the only one fascinated with the subject.

The American Left is never far behind Europe.

Just a fact.

"To make matters worse, the kit is intended to be given out to the primary school students by teachers during sex-education classes. That’s right. Sex education classes for kindergartners.

And, if that were not bad enough, the sex box allegedly uses models and recommends children massage each other or rub themselves with warm sand bags, accompanied by soft music."

Yes... that is what the schools anywhere in the world should be teaching kids Emile... what a laugh.

And we have already discussed the Leftists progressive agenda in American schools that suggests kids go home and do thier friends... not so far off.

1. profile image0

You appear to have serious issues. That is disgusting. And it is disgusting that anyone would think parents or educators in America would consider it appropriate.

I also think it is somewhat paranoid behavior to believe that we would. You aren't so very different from the rest of us Mr. Mason. Well, the average person wouldn't be dwelling on this tripe, but we all want the same things for our kids. We want to keep their innocence intact as long as possible.

8. TMMason profile image60

You are a riot, a laugh a minute Emile.

I posted this yesterday afternoon and spole to two people in it... then didn't come back till you posted insults to me... but I am obsessed.

And no. I would not put it past the American Leftists and the NEA to place this garbage in the schools.

Have you even looked into Obama's School Czar? I bet you haven't, and I bet you do not know about half the BS that freak wants to put in the schools. Do not be so niave, there are many out there that cannot wait to pollute the childrens minds. They have already turned the schools into a tool to train lil useful idiots for their "Democratic" machine.

1. John Holden profile image60
      John Holdenposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Makes a change from schools producing mindless workers.

I was not a fan of the sort and slot system of education either, John. But that doesn't mean any party should be useing the schools for indoctrination. But unfortunately the Leftists have a strangle hold on them right now.

But we are slowing pulling them back.

2. profile image0

Wow. The man that courts controversy crying foul when he gets it. Fancy that.

My son is no longer school age so I don't pay a lot of attention. But when he was, the schools did not mold his mind and morals. That was my job. I took it seriously.

Where do you see me crying foul... isn't there, Emile.

My how you flatter yourself.

And nothing to say about the veracity of the story, or Obama's school Czar huh?

Didn't think so.

1. profile image0

As I said previously. I'm not following your link. The suggestion that such as this would happen in the kindergartens of our public schools is ludicrous.

And you said; posted this yesterday afternoon and spole to two people in it... then didn't come back till you posted insults to me... but I am obsessed.

If that wasn't a complaint then I apologize for misunderstanding.

As to Obama's czar, I wouldn't be surprised. I believe he's created a czar for everything under the sun. But, Obama can't snap his fingers and make the devil dance in the gym of every local school Mr. Mason. Our system doesn't work that way. Don't fret so much. It isn't healthy.

It was not.

So, thank you.

The last thing that I mind is debating/conversing with you, Emile.

I just think if your going to call a story fake you should verify it first. And you should read up on Obama's school czar and the things he think should be taught in schools to lil children. Sex ed in kidnergarden is in his plan... and it is just a lil step from there to the box.

And the Dept of Ed and NEA can snap thier fingers and "poof" it is there.

Yes they can.

1. profile image0

Well, now you've add two levels on top of the czar. Not a finger snap yet.

Like I said. You worry too much. But, the sad truth is, I've read articles that children in those age groups in inner city schools are aware of things neither of us could fathom our children being exposed to.  Maybe some bizarre twist on your concerns comes from contemplation on how to address that problem.

Either way, people will usually play to the lowest common denominator. One of my fears is that when people such as yourself bring up off the wall topics like this you give people ideas. Things such as this should be considered unfathomable in our society.

I agree, unfathomable.

Of course it was unfathomable that America would elect a Marxist... and "poof".

Just because you or I cannot fathom teaching children such a thing... doesn't mean it is off the table, Emile.

I believe you have been alive long enough to know that the "unfathomable" does occur. And the DOE and NEA have done some very twisted things in the schools in the last several decades.

I put nothing past them.

But thank you, for worrying about my health.

Would you have ever thought to hear about this being taught in any kindergarden in the world?

I wouldn't have. But "poof"... there it is

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)