"Build the Border or Kill the Border?"

Jump to Last Post 1-5 of 5 discussions (72 posts)
  1. Kathryn L Hill profile image76
    Kathryn L Hillposted 7 years ago

"Make  y o u r  voice heard and VOTE !"  Says K Rock! / 106.7 FM on recent get out and vote campaign ads.

This radio station basically plays alternative rock geared toward the youth of the 90's who are now in their late thirties through forties. (Gen X)

Which way is this age group leaning:
    Wall or no Wall?

Wondering.

1. profile image0
      Stevennix2001posted 7 years agoin reply to this

Why not just annex Mexico into the USA?   Problem solved.  hmm

1. Castlepaloma profile image76
        Castlepalomaposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Dose not annex mean take possession of, even by force. Like America has with many parts of the Middle East.

Human being want to choose their own way of life and culture that exist in each country. I'm not online to convince America to not make Canada it's 51st State. When the dollar crashes America will take Canada anyways with it's war economy bulling and crowd control agenda BS world war 3 that has already started.

Marijuana started out as racist to blacks, artist and mostly toward Mexican. Cannabis was the greatest diversity product America ever had at the time. They made Cannabis illegal to keep synthetic products in the hands of the few. They called Marijuana the Mexican drug and it's been public enemy no. 1 ever since. Mainly Corporatism want to deport millions of Mexicans from their original home. Nature and karma have their own way of dealing with Dogma dictators.

Mexicans been here for thousands of years. We whites have been here only the last 500 years. Not counting the Vikings who left 500 years before. Think again if you think Trump race riots are meaningless, not when each color race already out number whites in the world and will keep increasing the gap. Give up your Greedy Bastards or pay a pile on the bully beating including yourselves from many countries. I sure you will give up your Greedy Bastards by then.

1. wilderness profile image94
          wildernessposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Castle, this is almost sense-free, in that it makes no sense at all.

"Marijuana started out as racist to blacks, artist and mostly toward Mexican."

Weed has never been a black thing at all, and neither artists or being Mexican has anything to do with race.  It cannot be racist, then, in spite of the claim it is.

"Mainly Corporatism want to deport millions of Mexicans from their original home."

Corporatism has nothing to do will deporting aliens illegally residing in the US and sending them back to the nation where they were born.  Not a single corporation I'm aware of wishes to deport anyone from the nation they were born in.

"Mexicans been here for thousands of years."

Mexico did not exist until 1821, and obviously neither did Mexicans.  Approximately 200 years, then, which is far less than the dreaded whites you mention (except for the vikings).

You don't know your history about Marijuana nor the indigenous Mexican going back to per Columbia times as the population is 60 million of them in North America today. Unless you were reading from the same story tellers about Columbus discovering America and finding west Indians.

I have built displays of indigenous in museums or theme park in Canada, US, Mexico and South America. My last pirate museum was in Florida where I displayed Columbus as a pirate, locals did not like that.

There are discovery claims that connects Mestizo to  Per Columbian going back 40,000 years of stone arrowheads found.

Mexico became a country in 1861 - before that there were no Mexicans at all.  What can possibly be so difficult to understand about that simple fact?

There are approximately 127 million Mexicans living in Mexico alone, not merely 60 million in the North American continent.

I can understand people not liking Columbus turned into a pirate as there is zero evidence he ever committed any act of piracy.  On the other hand, there is such a thing as "artistic license" wherein reality and truth are set aside in order to create a more pleasing item/event.

Do you understand what being "Mexican" means or are you confusing a nationality with a race or population of a very general but undefined geographical area?

Columbus was my hero in school. One of the largest museum production companies in North America came to me to build a skuken pirate museum. I was very determined to convince them that Columbus was not a pirate.

It turn out from extensive study that Columbus was the biggest pirate of Caribbean of them all. An invader a conquer for the empire Queen.  Columbus started off by killing two people in Europe. He found a way to enslaved the natives by Christianity and took some of them back to Europe. He took the gold from the natives teeth and started the gold rush as they take the gold filling from black drug dealers today then put them to work on Military products in prison.

Then Columbus crew continue genocide a million native people. The tradition continues today, with pirate businesses to dark empires of rape and pillaged genocides.

I go by the Mexican indigenous blood line, not by who conquered them. Much like the gypsies jews that have been hijacked by smaller group of a fake Jewish empire from Israel called the Zionist who really own America.

Pirate (Mirrian Webster):

:  someone who attacks and steals from a ship at sea
                  : someone who illegally copies a product or invention without permission
                  : a person or organization that illegally makes television or radio broadcasts

Unless you are making up your own personal definition of what a pirate is, which of these is Columbus guilty of?  Certainly not making TV or radio broadcasts, but which of the other two?  As there were no other "ships at sea" that would appear to leave the copying of an invention: which invention do you believe Columbus copied?

You mean the people that lived in the general geographic area that would (hundreds of years later) become Mexico?  That would except nearly all the Mexicans alive today as they are a mix of Spanish, indigenous and others.  Or does a thousandth of one percent Aztec blood mean that one is a "Mexican"?  Because that would include nearly anyone on the North American continent!

You think pirates of the Caribbean give a damm about paper work. Spanish cut throat their way to the top, the English con their way to stealing North America. 

Columbus was on conman who came from family of pirates in the Mediterranean. Columbus went under different names and under different countries. One ship wreaked from his pirating came from Venice he had to change name because the company went bankrupted and they went hunting him down.  The French went hunting him down too, it made Columbus a great sailor of ships.

Columbus crew killed a million natives and rammed their boats, stoled their gold and sold them for slaves. Native were so angry they poured burning gold down the throats of the Columbus's crew. The horror stories were the worst I have ever heard, and Like an actor role, I got sick and too emotional at times building up the well documented stories.

Many Americans act like there were no one  here when Europeans arrived. Mexico city was larger than any city in Europe. Mexican are by far the largest indigenous tribe in North America from 10,000 years ago up to today. Indigenous people of America were 5 times the population of Eroupe. An Mexicans Indigenous  can't be an Indigenous person and an illegal alien at the time. What planet are the white men from?

Spain own the territory in 1600s of which France and then US sold in the Louisiana land purchase. Where it was home to mostly Mexicans. The Mexican Indigenous tribe  spanned from Canada to South America yet mainly in Mexico and Centro America.

Be careful when you tell off an Indigenous Mexican. Go back to where you came from. He may say, oh where???? your backyard.

2. IslandBites profile image88
                IslandBitesposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Wrong. Mexico (from the Nahuatl) was the capital of the Aztec Empire (mexicas). After the Spanish Conquest (s. XVI), Europeans used the demonym mexicano to refer to all the inhabitants of the area. In fact, the highest tribunal of the Kingdom of New Spain was called the Real Audiencia of Mexico.
                During the next centuries, before Mexico independence, many creoles called themselves mexicanos.

So, yeah. Mexicans, whether referring to indigenous (aztecs/mexicas) or to the mix of cultures we know, existed long before that date.

Yes, I married an Aztec Mexican,  just simplified them to Mexicans from mix of different indigenous, then later the Spanish were mix in. My wife was the tallest in her family of 12. She was 4foot 10''. Mexicans Aztec are the shortest group of people in the world.

Mexico city was drained by Aztecs 700 years ago. Long before Columbus was a romantic thought. Even more amazing culture was Mayans more civilized than many barbarians Europeans nations.

Except that the term "Mexican" refers to the citizenry of the nation of Mexico and always has.  That there were "mexicanos", aztecs (a small portion of the people living in what is now Mexico, and mexicas does not change that.

1. IslandBites profile image88
                      IslandBitesposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Again, wrong. Read again.

Mexicas were the rulers of the Aztec Empire and Mexico was its capital. The inhabitants of Mexico were called mexicanos (mexicans in english) by the Spanish Crown right after the conquest.

"The term Mexican (Mexicano in Spanish) as a word to describe the different peoples of the region of Mexico as a single group was used for the first time  in the first document printed in Barcelona in 1566. The document stated: "el venturoso descubrimiento que los Mexicanos han hecho" (the venturous discovery that the Mexicans have made). That discovery led to the Manila galleon trade route and those "Mexicans" referred to Criollos, Mestizos and Amerindians alluding to a plurality of persons who participated for a common end: the conquest of the Philippines in 1565."

During the subsequent centuries, that was the definition of mexican. Like I said, many creoles called themselves mexicans long before the s. XIX.

2. Kathryn L Hill profile image76
      Kathryn L Hillposted 7 years ago

After asking around:
      Some say, No Wall: "A wall would be dangerous for those attempting to climb over it." (… feeling sorry for those who would get hurt.)
      "Getting across the border is already hard enough." (… don't need a wall, anyway.)
      "Illegals are coming over to work and sending money back home, so just make it harder to send money back home." (… no thought of how this could be implemented.)

3. profile image0
      ahorsebackposted 7 years ago

Liberal , $18.00 per hour worker supports no wall  - Illegal comes over where  there would have been wall - takes liberals job for four  dollars an hour -   Liberal get's laid off -unemployed  doesn't understand why ?   

Liberal -Keeps voting liberal .

Is anyone beginning to see the pattern ?

I dream some day there will be no boarders or greedy bastards.

Mexicans can make $4 an hour back home with much less living cost. In fact the last three years more Mexicans are moving back rather than coming in to US. Not even because Trump said Mexicans trading is killing us.

I wonder how loss of jobs, high expensees of labor and a declared third world war by Obama and UN, is all going to go down.

"Mexicans can make $4 an hour back home with much less living cost."

You sure about that?  Mexican minimum wage, for professional jobs, runs around 100 pesos ($5)...per day.  Jobs paying 6 X minimum wage aren't real easy to find in the US.

http://www.wageindicator.org/main/salar … age/mexico

I said Mex-can make $4 an hour back home. Some towns can make as much as American wages.
            Mexico is in the top 10 countries with the most billionaire in the world. Plus 10 million Americans that live in Mexico.

Yes, there are many poor, yet most have strong family ties, own their own home without debt and can grow food year round.

I see.  I'm sure you are right, (that $4 per hour is possible in Mexico) just as $150 per hour is possible in the US.  It's just not very common and has nothing to do with Mexicans working in the us because of that.

There is a least ten popular professions that make over $2000 a month. As a business man  you make a lot of money in Mexico. I know I married a Mexican, and travelled every state.

That's what I said, isn't it?  The only difference is that you try to turn .01% of the population into half of them.

With an average wage of $6,000 per month, what percentage of Mexican laborers do you think make over $2,000 per month, 4 times the average?

We could go all over the map on each Mexico state wages or Latin American countries. Not too long ago Mexican owned one third of the America, now they call them illegal aliens.

I find generally Latin people are happier by staying with in their means with basic cost of living with closer socially ties. That could be my bias experience. The latinos I have hired are the hardest workers I have ever had.  Why hire white Americans that other Americans can't afford , it would seem like cutting your nose to spite your face.

1. profile image0
                      ahorsebackposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Which makes you a total hypocrite  , How exactly does that make one feel !

2. Live to Learn profile image61
                      Live to Learnposted 7 years agoin reply to this

The latinos I have hired are not the best workers, cannot be part of a team because they refuse to attempt to speak the language and use the language barrier as an excuse to only do the jobs they want to do, leaving all else to English speaking workers.

I am a fan of controlled immigration because of this. Working positions with low wages and zero room for growth is not the American dream. I cringe at the thought. Allowing peoplein this way does nothing to better conditions for the average blue collar worker.

2. Kailua-KonaGirl profile image87
          Kailua-KonaGirlposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Obama and the UN have NOT declared WWIII. Get your facts straight.

Obama declared cyber space war on Putin, according to Obama and Clinton that is the same as a physical war. When US declares a war on Russia, you declare a world war. China and Russia are right now preparing for their unavoidable attacks from NATO, who acts now without approval from the Senate. There may be attacks in October on maybe January , these faceless powers will not tell you.

4. profile image0

Bottom line is this , the Immigration issues ,the  economic issues , the jobs issues , the  education issues ,  the border and political security issues , the subversion of our constitutional issues , the graft ,corruption , theft and pay for play issues WITHIN our government , WILL continue with a Clinton presidency !

The only possibilities for change - lay with a Trump presidency

I am also leaving North America because I can not build a tiny house for 1/10 the housing cost plus energy in North America. My aim give to profits to the people, not for the hands of the greedy that make off grid living illegal. In south America I can do this.

In India the most popular car sells for $2000. That too, would not be allowed by the greedy in America. So India another brown skin country  economy is growing 6 times faster than America is. America has as many guns as citizens, yet that won't stop most the world's population leaving America in the economic dust and debt. Hire those Mexicans to balance out the playing field, because middle class American  dreams are on hold. Until the American common people revolution takes over.

1. profile image0

That last sentence ,"until the American common people revolution takes over " , is not only in the wings waiting for this election's  outcome , IT IS part and parcel OF this election .

Who, in their right mind ,  would vote the continuation of "sameness "  when even a hint of the possibility of change is right there in front of your eye's ,  only political cowards !

If you want to build walls to avoid your friendly neighbors and chase imaginary terrorist ghost around the world and give all your money to your slave masters. If that is your political agenda your welcome to it, except your God won't help you if you don't help yourself as you beg your masters and keep getting less.

I have accomplished many great things and will continue. It takes more courage to do them all with clean hands and honorable service. It is only wrong if I work against my conscious.

2. Kathryn L Hill profile image76
        Kathryn L Hillposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Trumpet is a good gamble. Hilarity ain't. lol

Sounds like a lose/ lose to me.

5. profile image0

You're supposed to say ;
      "NO , I didn't get caught doing that "
      And that's when I'm supposed to say ;

"It was a good hiding place wasn't it ?"

Trump is sniffing alot, and is in denial he is sniffing. This man baby does act like he is on coke.

From my wild adventures, some think I do acid, but I don't.

What drug do some people think your on?

1. profile image0

Omeprazole,  is my choice of dope ,  acid reflux !    You liberals are killing me.......:-}

Most important is your health, if you die your no good for anyone, mostly yourself. Maybe these political controversies is not healthy for you. The world will take care of it's self and I'm healthy enough and extremely conservative to take out a few negative Federal and corporatism by the art of love and in not fighting.

Most importantly love yourself, your the most important person and best doctor  in the world, when it comes to you. Get well and come back, you make me laugh.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
    Necessary
    HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
    LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
    Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
    AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
    Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
    CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
    Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
    Features
    Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
    Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
    Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
    Marketing
    Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
    Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
    Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
    Statistics
    Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
    ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
    ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)