Some Morning

Jump to Last Post 1-7 of 7 discussions (19 posts)
  1. profile image53
    Chief Apatheticposted 14 years ago

coffee.  A walk outside into the woods.  See if any deer or any other critters are around.  For me it's is being in a real life living breathing painting God created for me to enjoy.  In the warm months I love to sit for hours & watch God's critters romp about the woods, & fly about the woods.

Once in awhile I may go to a National Forest.  Have my favorite places to sit by the river & listen to the song of life nature provides.  Love to watch the light dancing off the water.  Hearing the river flow. Lean back on old Mr. Tree.  Or is it Ms. or Mrs's Tree?   Love watching the clouds in the sky.  The sunrises & sunsets on my journey through this world.

Another day closer to my journey being completed through this world.

Life is good. What an experience!  It's always best to forgive.

1. vox vocis profile image81
      vox vocisposted 14 years agoin reply to this

To Chief Apathetic: Nice to see and experience the thankfulness for the gift of life :-)

1. Cagsil profile image70
        Cagsilposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Yeah, it is nice to see thankfulness for the gift of life, but please do make sure you give credit properly. smile

1. profile image53
          Chief Apatheticposted 14 years agoin reply to this

And who is it according to you that I should be giving credit too, properly?    What "Mind Games" do you desire to play with me here upon the earth?

1. Cagsil profile image70
            Cagsilposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Mind games? WOW! roll lol lol

Did you have parents? If so, then that is WHO you give credit to for living. Because, there is not another reason. smile

Thank you for your time. smile

1. profile image53

Is this your "Mind Game" of who I should be thankful to in your opinion?   And Jesus instructed his disciples saying a man's own family may be his worst enemies.  For if you are not willing to leave them for my sake you are not worthy of me.

So keep on playing those MInd Games, together, until you reach barrier that set's you free.
              Love is the answer, you should know that, you should know that for sure
              So keep on playing those mind games, forever, until you reach the barrier that set's your free.

2. Randy Godwin profile image61
      Randy Godwinposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I understand completely.  Having hundreds of acres of woodlands, ponds, and fields as a workplace, gives me a deeper appreciation for all life forms.

3. profile image0
      Will Bensonposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Nice thought on appreciating what we have and being alive in the moment. Good thread. I like it - thanks.

4. manlypoetryman profile image81
      manlypoetrymanposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Awesome...Chief...Got all the makings to a great morning!

2. tantrum profile image61
    tantrumposted 14 years ago

All the mistakes God have done.

3. goldenpath profile image68
    goldenpathposted 14 years ago

Very good illustration of appreciation.  We really have been given so much to aid us on the journey.  These are the memories that will define us in the eternities.

No offense but for me it would be a nice mug of hot cocoa instead of coffee! smile

1. profile image53

What you'd rather have hot cocoa instead of a manly drink like coffee.  Call the guards.  Off with his head. 

So here I am living living in the Tipi of fun
      Here I am singing singing in the Tipi of fun
      Here I am dreaming dreaming in the Tipi of fun
      Here I am playing playing in the Tipi of fun

Yes, here I am living living in the Kingdom of love
      Here I am singing singing in the Kingdom of Love
      Here I am dreaming dreaming in the Kingdom of Love
      Here I am playing playing in the Kingdom of Fun

4. pylos26 profile image71
    pylos26posted 14 years ago

What?...give thanks to "love" are you one of those flower childs?  Try giving thanks to nature if you feel in the mood to worship something.

1. profile image53

This is getting fun now.  A guessing game.  Are you one of those "Flower Childs?"   I should write a new Tv game show, get Howie Mandel to host called, Guessing Game.  Have 26 cases with questions in them.  I'll take case number 17, Howie,  Let's open the case, and the question is, Are you a flower child?

I wrote a short story where Jesus returns to Heaven wearing a T-shirt that says, I visited planet earth & all I got was crucified, and this lousy T-Shirt.  He tells everyone in the Kingdom, Man is it insane on planet earth, but wait until you see the future.

Yeah, old Mr. Lamb of God, & Lion of Judah.  His paradoxical names as he was born of the Tribe of Judah.  Animal symbology. 

So Jesus gets back to Heaven, and says to everyone, well at least Caesar doesn't rule here.  And everyone in the Kingdom goes, Yeah. 

I wonder if Jesus knew some 2000 years ago when he said, render unto Caesar what is Caesar's, that while it may look like Caesar is building some really grand swell world upon the earth that in the long run it will eventually become Hell of Earth.

Difficult to say what Jesus knew some 2000 years ago.

1. pylos26 profile image71
        pylos26posted 14 years agoin reply to this

It seems like you don't think the mighty jesus knew the future and everything that was going on. shame shame

1. profile image53

Is that what it seems, Pylos?  Is there a Construction to Time from beginning to end where everything that is supposed to happen will happen in the thing called Time as things happen in time?  Where everyone you will meet in your lifetime is everyone your supposed to meet on your journey through?   But yet based upon individual free will choices with a decision here by a person sets up a whole different set of circumstances in their life than if they had made a different decision.

All Cause & effect of human free will decisions ever made upon the earth leading to this day that is Now, or the Now of Things.

So in the construction of time I didn't start my hub page until I did.  I only found out about hub pages from a friend.  That friend is writing a book on the Book of Revelation.  He was supposed to send me the info about hub pages some time ago, but he didn't, because that is the way he is at times.

So the last time I visited him I had him look up the information while I was there so I could get the information because that's way I am.  When he finishes writing his book he wants to put his book on hub pages or elsewhere.   

Even Jesus said he did not know the day God would declare as the last.  The sum total of all prophecy is this world will eventually turn into Hell on Earth as many people are writing about the New World Order that those who study prophecy consider will be or may be the final government of the devil that is composed of many Beast Kingdoms including Mystery Babylon.

Mystery Babylon is an utter abomination before God, and God will get rid of anything that is an abomination before him eventually in God's own good time & in God's own good way so therefore all I have to do is nothing.

If there is a literal mark of the Beast to come all I have to do is reject that mark.  I've already Spiritually Rejected this world for myself as I don't consider this world to be it at all.

5. bojanglesk8 profile image61
    bojanglesk8posted 14 years ago

Just let it all go...

6. tantrum profile image61
    tantrumposted 14 years ago

lol
    OK
    you began with 'some morning' ,and now we are in 'the last days'

You don't make sense at all !
    and who's your friend in HP?
    hmm

whatever !!
    lol

7. profile image53
    Chief Apatheticposted 14 years ago

What does "Last Days" mean?  Today could be my last day on the earth?  Maybe tomorrow.  Eventually there will be a day when my last day is upon the earth.  What is the time frame of the fulfillment of prophecies for the "Last Days?"   

Since technology has increased as God said technology would increase, but did not term the increase in technology in any good light there now exists the technology capable for a Literal Mark of the Beast.   If there is a literal mark of the beast then it is up to the individual to accept that mark or reject that mark.   Up to the individual person. 

How many numbers are currently assigned to your name?   Even though you have numbers assigned to your name you still don't have to personally have a number to buy & sell unless your a business, or Corporation.  Any business or Corporation has to have numbers in order to buy & sell.

Often I don't make any sense to people, because your world doesn't make any sense to me.

The "Last Days" began at the beginning & proceed through time until the end.  Then end can only basically be defined by the return of Jesus in Revelation 19.   So since the Beginning all that has happened is time has passed until the today is the day of the now of things.

Today is merely a day in the sequential order of things that lead to the end.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)