Best places to write articles for THAT PAY !!!!

Jump to Last Post 1-14 of 14 discussions (22 posts)
  1. writer83 profile image56
    writer83posted 14 years ago

Does anyone know any more sites that pay per article, and not page view, that are not scams?

1. MikeNV profile image66
      MikeNVposted 14 years ago
    2. Has_aWayWithWords profile image62
      Has_aWayWithWordsposted 14 years ago

I have 2 places I currently write, I wrote a hub about making money writing and how I made $1000 in a month. If interested check it out and sign up. It is free to sign up, they take commissions based on the amount paid for the work. the site offers escrow so you don't get screwed over by the person offering the project. check out my hub read up on it and let me know if you need help. The hub is called Easy Money:how I made $1000...

3. easybusinesslinks profile image59
      easybusinesslinksposted 14 years ago

I prefer the write now get paid later writing business model here at hubpages, it sure is an invest of our time if only there were more than a handful that could be bothered to write full time on here, of course it's that age old saying people want money as soon as they do the work, which I can't blame them for, but I do like residual income that becomes passive over time, which does mean some time consuming days of writing and wanting to write, but hey!

1. waynet profile image69
        waynetposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I'd have to agree on some respects, but if you want some cash for articles then it's best if you do target places like constant content, elance.com, guru.com and there may be others too which will help you get your articles bought, it's just about building up a reputation first.

I've written over 400 articles with this account, but also a nameless amount on other hubpages account so passive income is assured if you write on topics that get searched frequently.

4. Bill Manning profile image68
      Bill Manningposted 14 years ago

Yup, I wrote a hub about places that pay you for the articles you write, flat fee. I assume I can post a link to it since you asked.
      http://hubpages.com/hub/Getting-Paid-Fo … nd-Reviews

5. profile image54
      kuboriteposted 14 years ago

There is a site known as http://elance.com where you will submit your work or articles according to your expertise and then be paid by the people who posted those job. There are programming, web design, article writing, translation, proof reading and so much stuff. I dont think they are a scamm and i have registered but not done any job coz i need time. The reason i say this is that they did not ask me for anything before registering. You can try them out.

6. sunforged profile image71
      sunforgedposted 14 years ago

This happens to be one of my main topics within hubs. I would give you a link but there are quite a bit to choose from, I suggest taking a look at the "writing for money"or "freelance writing category/tag"here at hubs.

HibPages is just one part of my online writing for money activities

http://hubpages.com/tag/writing+for+money/hot

this feed has a variety of links from hubbers on this topic

About teh suggestion above

elance is best if you live in an  area where one american dollar can pay your rent for the month..,,there are exceptions of course, but certainly shouldnt be your first stop

1. Madison22 profile image61
        Madison22posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for the link sunforged I am definitely going to take a look. :-}

7. rebekahELLE profile image84
      rebekahELLEposted 14 years ago

a question in regard to Constant Content, do people really pay money for these articles that they can find online for free?
      can someone explain it better who makes money from that site?

1. sunforged profile image71
        sunforgedposted 14 years agoin reply to this

With over 200 referrals, i think i have a good data set of how many people amke money and how much.

90% of those who sign up never write an article

10 of my referrals have made over 200 dollars each

5 have made over 50

Most seem to get around 6-12 usd for usage rights and 20-40 for full rights

i ahve made a smuch as 60 for a single full rights article and 350 for a set of seo optimized articles from the calls for content

2. habee profile image92
        habeeposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I've sold numerous articles on Constant Content, including one for $200.

awesome!

2. rebekahELLE profile image84
          rebekahELLEposted 14 years agoin reply to this

nice!

8. Has_aWayWithWords profile image62

Constant Content has extremely strict writing guidelines. The people who buy those articles are buying a specific article that has very specific instructions and then constant content monitors the quality of the writing. The person buying the article has the choice to buy it or not based on their need. The articles there are typical highly targeted and informative articles that get used for main pages and landing pages, not for article marketing like those found on AC and Ezines

9. rebekahELLE profile image84

hmm, I see. thanks SF and HAWWW. it sounds like those who buy off of that site may use the site often for articles? do you write for them or only have referrals?

yes ,i write for them

I only recommend products and services that I have direct experience with ( for referrals and affiliations -adsense/amazon/ebay feeds excluded )

Those that are willing to pay the price for quality at CC usually have successful sites ...or they would just be buying 2 dollar articles from elance and other outsourcing sites

i believe you commented and asked questions on the hub where I explain my process with CC and related content sites

http://hubpages.com/hub/Writing-for-mon … nt-revenue

you might even be one of my referrals?

10. Has_aWayWithWords profile image62

I could be, I have written a couple of pieces there but didn't sell yet. I haven't found a request for many things in my expertise area and obviously due to the quality demands for the clients there, I will likely be successful only in my area of expertise. I keep an eye on it daily and watch for things that I feel like I can have a chance at and submit them.

11. rebekahELLE profile image84

oh yes, I remember now reading your hub a while ago. no, I have not signed up yet, I must have got sidetracked and forgot about the site. but it keeps being mentioned, so I do think I'll take a closer look. if I do sign up, I'll be sure to sign up through your link! I do have some expertise areas.

and yes, I know you only recommend that which you highly endorse and we appreciate your always helpful info. smile

12. sunforged profile image71
      sunforgedposted 14 years ago

I actually had that data available because im drafting an update using that data to show examples of how the site works for those who try. Im also sending off a short info pack to my referrals, so it was a good reminder for me when you asked as the idea had kind of fallen by the wayside.

Its not so much an area of expertise taht is required there.

Its more the ability to write in comprehensible english while still working in keywords in a conversational manner

Its still just "search bait" to the site owners (so I guess)or even just used as master copy for the article spinner masters out there

1. easybusinesslinks profile image59
        easybusinesslinksposted 14 years agoin reply to this

An information pack for your referrals is a great idea, I only have about 6 referrals out of 50, but I suppose it would be well worth contacting them about writing more keyword effective articles...thanks for the reminder on this, I'm glad we know who our referrals are now!

13. grand old lady profile image84
      grand old ladyposted 10 years ago

You can try oDesk. The rates are very small, more suited for a third world country. However, there are jobs that will only employ US and Canadians, and they offer higher rates. If you get hourly jobs you are guaranteed payment. If you choose fixed jobs, there is no guarantee and I have been burned there, a few times.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
    Necessary
    HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
    LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
    Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
    AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
    Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
    CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
    Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
    Features
    Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
    Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
    Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
    Marketing
    Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
    Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
    Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
    Statistics
    Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
    ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
    ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)