how many of you are crazy about music

Jump to Last Post 1-21 of 21 discussions (31 posts)
  1. pooja0908 profile image59
    pooja0908posted 14 years ago

hey what do you think
    tell me

1. profile image0
      sophsposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Me! I couldn't live without music, I love any type of music, well almost any kind. smile

1. profile image0
        mtsi1098posted 14 years agoin reply to this

could not have said it better smile

1. profile image0

big_smile

2. ShallyD profile image60
    ShallyDposted 14 years ago

me 2....crazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzy about music

pooja0908posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Okey shallyd i understood your craziness
      i think here is a good news
      let me confirm then i will tell you

1. ShallyD profile image60
        ShallyDposted 14 years agoin reply to this

wats the good news...!!!!..me eagerly waiting

okeys

3. profile image0
    pinkyleeposted 14 years ago

music is what gets me through my day and through life ... there are a lot of songs that i can relate to and have gotten me through a lot of rough spots in my life
    9 times out of 10 if the radio aint on my yahoo messenger is and if that aint the tv is tuned to music choice lol
    i even sleep with he radio on what can i say i love my music!! big_smile

1. profile image0

lol, a very dedicated music fan! smile

1. profile image0
        pinkyleeposted 14 years agoin reply to this

lol you could say that ... i just find it the most relaxing thing ever ... i can just chill or i can bust a move hehe

4. pooja0908 profile image59

I love Music passionately coz My life is incomplete without MUSIC.

5. profile image0
    poetlorraineposted 14 years ago

i was an avid music fan, listened to music all day on the radio or my c.d's..... why did i stop i do not  know, but i am stuck in a time warp now.....

6. Ann Nonymous profile image61
    Ann Nonymousposted 14 years ago

Music is one of my greatest inspirations... I literally cannot write without some genre plugged into my ears and blocking out all other soundwaves of the world....

In other words, I love music!!!!!!

okey

7. profile image59
    logic,commonsenseposted 14 years ago

just give me bread and water and a guitar in my hand,
    all I need is music and a free electric band

8. Pandoras Box profile image60
    Pandoras Boxposted 14 years ago

Love, love, love music. I have said that music is the expression of the human condition. But probably that was more or less said by someone else before me. Cause I generally never have any original thoughts.

The only time music bugs me is sometimes when I'm having sex. LOL Ok, hear me out. It's like I want to move to the beat, and that ain't always a good thing in sex, and can be very distracting.

Oh my goodness I said ain't. LOL

What was i saying. Oh yeah. Classical music is also something I have found that I like. ESpecially when I am writing. Cause it is just like so ... nondistracting. But for sex it doesn't work.

And I love dancing. Wish I got a chance to dance more often.

9. profile image59
    logic,commonsenseposted 14 years ago

For someone who is drunk, you are very coherent!
    Depends on the sex and the music! LOL!

10. Pandoras Box profile image60
    Pandoras Boxposted 14 years ago

Yeah exactly! Oh my goodness, you totally get it.

You know what? I am such a .... darn. Can't think of the word right now....

Pedant. It sounds funny when you're too tipsy. Like pet ant. I am such a pet ant.

I cannot let a typo be a typo and move on. I have to keep going back and fixing every little thing. It's highly annoying.

Okay I'm going to bed. I like your name btw. Have to check you out when I'm sober.

11. pooja0908 profile image59

Are you still untouched with this divine spring of sounds that is called Music

12. HubChief profile image69
    HubChiefposted 14 years ago

Crazy about Music? Naah

Music Love is a tasteful attitude providing light tremors of serenity and peace...!

isnt it? roll

13. Fluffymetal profile image76
    Fluffymetalposted 14 years ago

I love music.  All different kinds.  That's my favorite part about road trips... turning up the tunes.

14. earnestshub profile image79
    earnestshubposted 14 years ago

I am a music lover. most of my family play an instrument, sing or both. I love a road trip in a big car with room for a couple of live guitarists. If there is not enough room for that, then the MP3 player will suffice! smile

15. CheapMobilePhones profile image61
    CheapMobilePhonesposted 14 years ago

Music is one of my friend who will make me happy when i am sad and will help me to enjoy every aspect of my life and emotions.

16. lhembree1 profile image60
    lhembree1posted 14 years ago

me 2!!!!!!

17. Beelzedad profile image58
    Beelzedadposted 14 years ago

I'm currently building a Weber amp kit, a 40 watt head that emulates the Fender SuperReverb amp of the 50's and 60's, done in a double-aged Tweed cabinet.

Yesterday, to my utter amazement, after searching for almost a year, I found exactly what I was looking for, an aged Tweed 2x12 speaker cabinet with (2) Jensen Alnico speakers in them, almost a perfect match for the head.

Oh yeah!!!  smile

My current guitar selection:

1990 Fender Strat
    1987 Gibson Goldtop
    2008 Martin acoustic
    1982 Washburn HB-35 (minty)

18. Beelzedad profile image58
    Beelzedadposted 14 years ago

1982 Washburn HB-35 Tobacco Sunburst (ES-335 copy)- I love showing off this beauty.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v330/jimsz/HB35002.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v330/jimsz/HB35003.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v330/jimsz/HB35006.jpg

19. GoTo Gal profile image70
    GoTo Galposted 14 years ago

I'm a mobile DJ and Karaoke host.  So music is a big part of my life and livelyhood.

I do find myself hearing songs and instead of hearing the song, the sound of some of my regular karaoke singers overtake my thoughts.  Some songs I used to like, I can no longer stand to hear due to horrendous karaoke versions or just being overplayed.

20. Fluffymetal profile image76
    Fluffymetalposted 14 years ago

What tunes do we want to hear?

21. profile image57
    eugengerdposted 20 months ago

Listen to free radio music with radio stations here: https://radiofmluisteren.nl/

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)