The Federal Government's Plan to TRACK your every move!

Jump to Last Post 1-15 of 15 discussions (45 posts)
  1. MikeNV profile image68
    MikeNVposted 14 years ago

Under the Guise of Immegration Reform the Federal Government is going to REQUIRE YOU... every man woman and child to get a Social Security card with Biometric Tracking.  This is the predecessor to implanting everyone with a microchip the same way they tag your pets.

You only think you are free.  This is none of the Government's business but it is happening.

"_Requiring all U.S. workers — citizens and legal immigrants — to get fraud-proof Social Security cards with a biometric identifier."

And Obama is pushing for this hard. This is what is right around the corner after the Health Care Takeover.

Then it's the CAP AND TAX legislation which will tell you what kind of house you can live in, what kind of furnace you can own, what kind of light bulbs (This is already law) you can buy.

The Government is using fraudulent Climate Change, Health Care, and Immigration to completely destroy any remaining freedoms.

You are nothing but a number to the Wealthy Elite.  And they WILL control you.

The time to act is NOW and kill these evil plans before they start!

None of Team Obama's plans are to help the people... they are to completely unequivocally CONTROL YOU!

http://www.eff.org/wp/biometrics-whos-watching-you

Biometrics refers to the automatic identification or identity verification of living persons using their enduring physical or behavioral characteristics. Many body parts, personal characteristics and imaging methods have been suggested and used for biometric systems: fingers, hands, feet, faces, eyes, ears, teeth, veins, voices, signatures, typing styles, gaits and odors.

1. profile image0
      china manposted 14 years agoin reply to this

You are too late.  You need ID of some kind, passport, licence, verification of address, etc etc already.  They are already tracking what they want - and storing the rest so that they can track if they choose later.  All the trails you put up over Facebook, MSN, emails, telephone conversations etc etc, they tell every government and some private corporations everything they need to know about you.

1. Patty Inglish, MS profile image89
        Patty Inglish, MSposted 14 years agoin reply to this

That's true, I think. In addition, many currency denominations have already contained magnetic strips.

2. profile image0
        Poppa Bluesposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Yes so why do they need more???

1. profile image0

Now they want to know where you are when they want you big_smile   and government always wants more - it is a problem with any human organisation, it grows as big as it can because to 'it' it is the most important thing - without any issues of the super-rich running it all anyway.

1. Sab Oh profile image56
            Sab Ohposted 14 years agoin reply to this

This from the guy willing to bend over backwards (or is it forewards) to play the apologist for the CCP at every opportunity? Ok.

2. profile image0
      Brenda Durhamposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I'm with ya on the idea that indeed we ARE being taken over!
      But a lot of it seems to be cause-and-effect instead of a deliberate agenda.   Still upsetting, but except for the "big" crap that Obama and his minions are doing, it's a result of wrong thinking on the part of MANY people.
      For instance, where is it a law about what kind of light bulbs we can buy?   Isn't it just that the newer energy-saving bulbs are becoming available along with the older incandescent ones?  (promoted, of course, by the "green" agenda, but perpetuated by average people who say "oh cool, I'll save money with these new ones!")   In other words, don't we still have a choice?  But if we keep catering to the hogwash, the supply and demand scenario gets all skewed?

1. AdsenseStrategies profile image63
        AdsenseStrategiesposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Those damn imogents and their imogent reforms.

3. mod2vint profile image60
      mod2vintposted 14 years agoin reply to this

This all sounds so "X-Files".

4. Greg Cremia profile image60
      Greg Cremiaposted 14 years agoin reply to this

According to the article in the original post this move was started under the "patriot act" which precedes this administration.

1. profile image0
        StormRyderposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Ahhhh....The Patriot Act...George W....what a douche bag!

I read that also in the article....maybe no one else read the whole thing and only pulled what they wanted out of it...The fear and lies tacitc...same as the Bush administration used.

5. AdsenseStrategies profile image63
      AdsenseStrategiesposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Meep meep

2. Rochelle Frank profile image90
    Rochelle Frankposted 14 years ago

"1984" is a little late in coming... maybe we can stall it off to 2084?

3. profile image0
    Crazdwriterposted 14 years ago

Great and then soon we won't be able to walk around naked in the privacy of our own homes roll lol

1. profile image60
      logic,commonsenseposted 14 years agoin reply to this

They'll have to catch me to stop me! smile

1. profile image0
        Crazdwriterposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Oh logic you crack me up! lol

4. profile image0
    LegendaryHeroposted 14 years ago

Oh great...

Things just getting better and better with the government...

5. Lisa HW profile image63
    Lisa HWposted 14 years ago

..and when you factor in that nobody's ever accountable for any mistakes/screw-ups that the government makes - it makes the picture "really lovely".

(By the way, I'm one of those people who appear not to have fingerprints!  LOL   I once presented quite the challenge; so, if nothing else, I can vouch for the fact that fingerprints aren't always something people can count on.  The lady kept asking me if I have "awfully dry skin".  It doesn't look it or feel it, really, but I do wash my hands so much I guess I wash all the oils away.  With all the attention being paid to washing hands these days, I wonder if fewer and fewer people are showing up with fingerprints....  )

6. profile image0
    Ghost32posted 14 years ago

Well, maybe (at least) we'll be ready for "The Wasp".  No, not "white Anglo-Saxon Protestant".  I read a science fiction story decades ago which was set on a planet where governmental control of the populace was absolute...almost.  This government's off-planet enemies sent a single operative, "the wasp", to sting 'em. 

The society was so uptight and stressed out that his job was actually made easier.  The one example I can remember was his use of an empty oil drum and a piece of pipe, kicked it loose in a local harbor, and all Hell broke loose--the people, and the government employees as well, all believed instantly  that it was a deadly enemy submarine.

So, iffen they chip us all, hey, if we can't lick 'em and won't join 'em, we can always sting 'em.  lol

7. Pr0metheus profile image58
    Pr0metheusposted 14 years ago

Don't let em chip you!

Seriously, I'm normally as central liberalist as them all, but with all the things Obama has botched, and all the promises he's broken, I'm realizing that it's all a ploy.

Politics is a play, and the powers behind the scenes want us to take sides.  Divide and conquer!

Seriously, Republicans and Democrats are two sides of evil.  The banks are to blame.

Just take a look at the fema camps with the barbed wire pointed inwards, the removal of personal rights, the private takeover of every aspect of government and the regional consolidation of currency (starting with the Euro).  A new world order is coming, and one of their first goals is to shrink Earth's population to under 1 billion.  That means 5 out of every 6 people have to die.

Where's project mayhem when you need it?

1. Sab Oh profile image56
      Sab Ohposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Silly extremes of doomsday scenarios and vast conspiracy theories only distract from the details of what we should be paying attention to and holding our elected officials accountable for.

8. profile image0
    Poppa Bluesposted 14 years ago

What's most frightening, is how so many American people are accepting of this! The health care bill is just the beginning, or actually the stimulus bill when they put in funding for digital medical records.

1. Uninvited Writer profile image80
      Uninvited Writerposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Digital Medical Records!!!!!!!!!!!

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q313/Rocky56_photo/HomeAlone.jpg

1. profile image0

I'm not against technology, my doctor already keeps digital records, but I am worried about the government having control of my information, especially when they will also have control over my care.
        By the way, my personal information has already been compromised by the VA. The government has a track record of incompetence, which all you lefties seem to ignore.

1. Uninvited Writer profile image80
          Uninvited Writerposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Yes, government can be incompetent...but so can individual health care facilities. So can individual businesses. So can individuals.

Health care is not that scary. We are just as free in Canada as you are in the US...and we have health care for everyone.

1. profile image0

Well, no you're not AS free. Our constitution protects the freedom of individuals against the majority. Yes you have health care, but why is Williams coming to the USA for treatment? Yes private companies can make mistakes but when they do you can do business somewhere else, when government screws up, where do you go?

1. profile image0

You said it and it's true!

2. Rochelle Frank profile image90
            Rochelle Frankposted 14 years agoin reply to this

We may have a more incompetent government.
            It is easier to fight incompetence on lower levels-- but the whole government is a behemoth.

Government funded health care in some form may be good, though I am not really convinced of that.  I have a hard time convincing myself that trillions of dollars of indebtedness is a good thing for the future.
            And yes, our choices are being narrowed.

2. profile image0
      StormRyderposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Were you upset by the Patriot Act?
      The Act increases the ability of law enforcement and other federal agencies to search telephone, e-mail communications, medical, financial, and other records; eases restrictions on foreign intelligence gathering within the United States of all U.S citizens; expands the Secretary of the Treasury’s authority to regulate financial transactions...all without court orders...This was to be aimed at foreign residents but was used on all americans...Do you remember this?? And the everyday people getting caught up in this crap...

9. profile image0
    Brenda Durhamposted 14 years ago

I will also say this----a lot of the crap is a smokescreen to distract FROM those big bad changes that're being put through.

10. profile image0
    Brenda Durhamposted 14 years ago

It's a spirit of "Sameness"....
    Akin to invasion of the body snatchers!
    In the not-so-distant future we will all be soylent green, recycled to feed the power-hungry.

1. mod2vint profile image60

That was a great movie, gave you something to really think about. I think the should do a remake.

1. profile image0

No!  No remakes!  No sequels.   Those are never as good as the original!  ha
        (Actually, I think there was a remake sometime ago)...

1. mod2vint profile image60

Of soylent green? I've seen the pod people body snatcher remake it was not as good as the original.

11. galleryofgrace profile image71
    galleryofgraceposted 14 years ago

And I suppose you all know anyone who receives food stamps can get a free cell phone and free minutes every month. They can be tracked on the computer.

12. Will Apse profile image87
    Will Apseposted 14 years ago

Freedom or security. Make your choice.

1. profile image0

That is the con trick they are pulling on you - they make the danger, they tighten the laws to 'protect' you, you lose more freedom.

1. profile image0

You sir are a wise man! It's not a matter of choice we want freedom and we pay them to provide security, to keep us free not enslave us with their illusion of security.

1. profile image0

FDR in 1933 - now we know who gave them the idea of frightening the living s**t and the tax money out of us !!!    I recall a 'bus stop' conversation in deepest Wales with an elderly guy who lived out in the woods past nowhere in nowhere land, who was 'worried' about terrorist attacks.  He actually got a little offended when I could not completely control my laughing.

13. andromida profile image55
    andromidaposted 14 years ago

implanting chip is just the part of the plan, many more are coming up.I am expecting another war on terror very soon.

14. flread45 profile image58
    flread45posted 14 years ago

Well if you have ever been booked by the police,you are already being followed.!!!smile

1. Rochelle Frank profile image90
      Rochelle Frankposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I personally have not been booked by police-- but the government has me numbered in many other ways that ordinary citizens are numbered.

1. profile image0

This reminds me.....

I haven't filled out and mailed my Census form yet.

Wonder if they'll come and get it if I don't turn it in?

Or fine me?

Oh well I'm lookin' forward to sending it in anyway.   Gonna answer it truthfully and then put my own questions in the margins about things I wanna know about our President.

If I gotta give 'im information,  he should certainly gimme information, since I help pay his salary.

15. Doug Hughes profile image60
    Doug Hughesposted 14 years ago

HELP!!!! The paranoids are after me!!!!

1. profile image0

Just because we are paranoid does not mean the b******s aint out to get us   -    does it !!   big_smile

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)