Grand Theft Auto V Walkthrough: Friend Request
Location: El Burro Heights
Unlocked After: Marriage Counseling
Michael's not that tech-savvy a dude, so when he needs to get a software job done, he looks to his old pal Lester for help. Lester's not the most forthcoming of friends, though, and before he helps out Michael he needs a little errand of his own completed. You just know this will end well.
- Listen to Michael's conversation with his friend Lester, immediately after Marriage Counseling ends.
- Head to Lester's house in El Burro Heights. Knock on the front door and he'll let you in.
- Watch the cut scene. After it's done, make tracks for Hawick. You're looking for a store called Surburban. Buy a vest and some cargo shorts. The combination doesn't matter so much; you just have to look youthful. (Or in the midst of a midlife crisis.)
- Drive to the Lifeinvader offices in Rockford Hills. Park out front and run to the rear entrance.
- Follow the programmer into Lifeinvader and up to the second floor.
- Sit down at his computer and close the pop-ups on his desktop. Though you can reveal the anti-virus program by closing the pop-ups on the left side of the screen, you can't properly activate it until all of the pop-ups are gone. Move quickly, as they'll reappear if you take too long.
- Enter the room off to the side with the prototype you're supposed to sabotage. Michael will do the rest of the work.
- Leave the office. Enjoy watching Rockstar Games make fun of a ton of social networking companies. (The kitchen near the stairs is especially funny.)
- Hop back into your car and return to Michael's house. Set up shop in the TV room and change the channel until you see Lifeinvader's CEO Jay Norris on the screen, talking about the prototype phone you just rigged.
- Pull up your own phone and open the contacts list. Wait for Jay to pull out the phone and show it to the crowd. Once he does, put in a phone call and watch the fireworks.
After completing this mission you will unlock Rickie, the programmer you 'helped' earlier, as a member for future heists. Score. (Though you may have to drive around for a while before he gives Michael a call.)
Gold Medal Completion
Time - Complete the mission within 8:30. Not too difficult so long as you don't dawdle. I recommend saving this for your second run through the mission - wandering around Lifeinvader's studio is pretty funny, but it eats up time.
Popups Clear - Clear all popups within 32 seconds. This will probably require some practice and steady hands, but it can be done. PC owners will have an easier time with their mouse.
More by this Author
All good stories have to start somewhere, and for Chase McCain it's in Auburn. This small section of LEGO City is deceptive, as there's a ton to find and do, much more than the time spent here would suggest. This...
Throughout LEGO City Undercover, Chase McCain will acquire a host of new outfits and powers to wrestle against the criminals of LEGO City. These are undeniably helpful - and they can be made more helpful with the aid of...
In this section of The Sims 4 walkthrough we look at space exploration, a pricey - but worthwhile - enterprise for sims who love the stars. Aliens, here we come!
No comments yet.