Add Wi-Fi To Your Xbox.
things you'll need:
* An Xbox Wi-Fi adapter
* A wireless modem or router
* A "live" broadband Internet connection using either a cable or DSL ISP.
1. Purchase an Xbox Wi-Fi adapter, and attach it to the Ethernet port on the back of your Xbox.
Navigate to the Networking section of the Xbox dashboard.
Select the name of your wireless network from a list of available networks.
Enter the WEP security code to allow the Xbox to connect to your network. This step isn't needed if your network is unprotected.
Click on Xbox Live or the "test" button to check for an Internet connection. The Xbox will check for an ISP address and other protocols and then establish a connection.
Tips & Warnings
* Check the Xbox website for a list of compatible wireless routers and modems. One of the most common problems people run into when trying to connect their Xbox to their wireless networks is the incompatibility of the network's wireless router or modem.
* http://www.Xbox.com contains a list of Xbox compatible wireless routers and modems.
How to Use Your Mac as an Xbox Live Wireless Adapter
Add Wi-Fi To Your Xbox
Gaming System: New Generation of Gaming