jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

1. tthudium profile image59
    tthudiumposted 4 years ago

I was just wondering how many of you hubbers play the popular game Minecraft. If you have bought the game, how much do you play it. To be honest, I fell in love with it the first day my friend showed it to me and I played a free version on thief website. I play on Multiplayer servers mostly to meet new people and have a great time building with them. I was *kinda* addicted to it at first, playing 4 hours at a time. But eventually the new got old and now I only play it every once and a while. Thanks!

1. BraidedZero profile image84
      BraidedZeroposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I'm in the same situation as you. I played it a lot in the beginning, my brother introduced it to me, and now I hardly play it anymore. I have a private server setup with my brother and I play occasionally, he plays all the time. Very fun game, but I've never played on a live server like you. Not that interested in meeting people, just want to play the game.

2. atechwiz profile image82
    atechwizposted 3 years ago

I bought the game on the PC and the Xbox 360.  My kids love this game.  I don't really play it much anymore but my kids play it a lot.  They are playing it right now.  The nice thing is that in many ways the limits are your own imagination.  Kind of like a virtual Lego if you will.

3. paradigmsearch profile image90
    paradigmsearchposted 3 years ago

4. 0
    Homeless Rugposted 3 years ago

I bought if for Xbox 360 after playing the free version on the website and becoming addicted.  I sort of did what you did, playing nonstop and then eventually barely playing.  Recently though, since they introduced creative mode I've started back up.