gamers going to youtube

1. warchild75 profile image49
    warchild75posted 2 years ago

I havent been on hubpages much over the last 2 years and have noticed that these game topics on the forums are seeing less and less people. I have gained over a million views on some of my game hubs. Cant see that happening again.  Think everyone has switched to youtube. Although youtube is harder than hubpages to make money

1. orandze profile image84
      orandzeposted 2 years ago in reply to this

A lot of those YouTubers are gaining a following on Twitch. My friend showed it to me a couple months ago, and it's pretty awesome. You get to watch people play through and comment on games live. It's a great way to see if you'd like a game before buying it and it's often a lot of fun to hear what people have to say while they're playing.

I was hooked after I saw a professional speedrunner named CosmoWright beat Zelda OoT in a world record 18 minutes 10 seconds.

I would think that becoming active in a community like that would also help gather up a following for your hubs. Since Twitch also let's you record and publish straight to YouTube, you can create a nice presence on multiple formats.