Human Herpesviruses: Natural treatment of Herpes Simplex Virus 1 and 2
There are actually five different types of herpesviruses but herpes simplex 1 and 2 are the most common of them. Herpes is a virus that enters into the live cells, reprogramming them to work against the body. In some occasions, this virus can remain inactive within the human body but as soon as a person’s immune system collapses or becomes a little bit weak, this virus becomes active and starts doing its work by weakening immune system. A person diagnosed with this virus must take necessary precautions because if this virus moves toward the eyes, the patient can become totally blind. This is the reason why it is very important to wash your hands with a sterile liquid or an alcohol hand sanitizer after touching the herpes rash of an affected individual. One of the most severe cases of this virus is when herpes simplex 2 hits a pregnant woman, which can severely affect the fetus and can cause serious congenital fetal anomalies.
The initial symptoms generally appear on the skin, producing severe pain in the affected area since it acts strongly on the sensitive nerve endings.
Herpes 1: Mainly occur in the mouth, nose, and eyes. This virus can be contracted to another person with a kiss or other physical contact with other persons.
Herpes 2: This virus is usually contracted via sexual contact with another person. This virus mainly manifests male penis and surrounding regions and female vagina and its surrounding areas. This causes severe discomfort, irritation, fever, and itching of affected skin.
The suggested natural treatment for herpes simplex 1 and 2:
- Treatment of herpes I and II consists of boosting and strengthening of immune system with diet including vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients in a balanced form combined with regular exercise and meditation avoiding stress and depression. Regarding 10 immune system boosting techniques, you can read an article written by me here: Boost your immune system naturally.
- Also applying Propolis cream over the affected penile or vaginal area can help get rid of herpes simplex 2 itching and discomfort symptoms. Bee Propolis gel or nectar should be taken four to six tablets on a daily basis, two tablets with each meal. Bee propolis is a natural anti-inflammatory or antibiotic which helps fight virus, bacteria, and fungus and boosts immune system response.
- Homemade herbal recipe made of calendula and chamomile is very beneficial in natural treatment of herpes simplex 1 and 2. This ultimate mixture of medicinal herbs will not only soothe herpes discomfort and itching but will also help in warding off this disease completely.
- Aloe vera gel taken daily helps clear out herpes simplex rash and discomfort. Aloe vera gel is a natural pain inhibitor, an anti-inflammatory, and antibiotic.
- Vitamin E and Beta carotene two to three capsules daily, one capsule before meal helps in repairing and maintaining body tissue that gets damaged with herpes virus. Both these combine together to become a powerful antioxidant and help in killing infection.
- Garlic natural antibiotic six soft gels or tablets taken daily, two capsules before each meal will strengthen the immune system.
- Vitamin C tablets three to six daily, two tablets with each meal.
- Aloe vera juice or nectar, three to six ounces daily, two ounces before each meal. This is a natural cell regenerator, anti-inflammatory, and antibiotic.
Suggested vitamins and minerals to be taken with each meal:
1. Vit A 20,000 International Units or Beta carotene up to 12 mg
2. Vit B complex up to 500 mg
3. Vit C up to 360 to 1000 mg
4. Vit D up to 600 International Units
5. Vit E up to 600 International Units
6. Calcium around 750 mg
7. Magnesium approximately 500 mg
8. Zinc up to 50 mg
Herpes Simplex Warning
The herpesviruses 1 and 2 are highly capable of transmitting disease to other persons via any type of physical contact so it is highly recommended that family members, office colleagues, and caretakers should take precautions before getting in contact with the infected person. Again, it is very very important to wash hands with a powerful hand sanitizer to get rid of infection from hands. Natural treatment is the best way to treat herpes simplex virus 1 and 2.
Please do not copy this article to publish on your website, as this article has been protected with Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
More by this Author
Hi friends. Today, I am going to share a secret home remedy with you which my mother used to give me when I was a child suffering from cough and cold. Especially In India it has been observed...
If you will go through the books of naturopathy or natural/alternative medicine, you will see a lot of mention about horse chestnut which is a beautiful and tall deciduous tree. Horse chestnut extract has been used...
In very simple terms, PCOS or Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome is a genetic problem with various hormonal manifestations. It presents with a rainbow of symptoms, including: difficulty losing weight, a tendency to gain...