How To Get Pregnant Fast Easy Tips
Get Pregnant fast
Easy and selected tips and advice to get pregnant fast. Getting pregnant, having a baby and motherhood is what every woman wants. Conceiving is an important and major part of a woman's life. Getting pregnant changes a woman's life. It is important to lead a healthy life style for both you and your partner when trying to get pregnant. You need a well balance diet to make sure your body has all the vitamins and nutrients it will need for peak levels of fertility.
How to Get Pregnant Fast
1. Timing menstrual cycle:
One of the most important tips is timing your menstrual cycle. Women with regular 28 day cycles can just count 14 days from the first day of their period to determine their ovulation date. Ovulation calendar and ovulation calculator helps to predict the exact time of ovulation. You should remember that safety factor is very important when you are trying to get pregnant fast.
You have several options to find out when you will ovulate:
- Ovulation prediction kits
- Chart your basal body temperature
- Check your cervical mucus
- Count the days
2. Women cervical mucous: During a women’s ovulation her cervical fluid will increase in volume and texture. You are considered most fertile when the mucus is clear, thick and slippery.The change in the cervical fluid is nature’s way of getting the uterus ready to accept sperm.
3. Choose the right position: Woman on top and standing positions should be avoided as the sperm can flow out of your vagina. Avoid vaginal sprays, scented tampons and artificial lubricants. Not only can they cause infections, they may wash away cervical mucus. After intercourse, elevate your hips on a pillow for about 5 to 10 minutes to increase your chances of getting pregnant.
- Foods to avoid when taking Clomid
- Foods high in iron for pregnant women
- Gluten free diet for celiac disease
- Average Monthly Expenses in Singapore
- Vitamin D Deficiency Symptoms
- Pregnancy Warning Signs and Symptoms
- Whooping Cough Treatment in Adults
- Hospital Checklist for Labor and Delivery
- Foods you can't eat when pregnant
- Free Ovulation calendar and Ovulation calculator
- Early Pregnancy Symptoms - Detect before Pregnancy test
Pregnancy ovulation tests:
More easy tips to get pregnant fast
4. Healthy life style: By leading a healthy life style and maintaining the proper diet you can increase your chances of conceiving a baby. A proper diet helps the body of both men and women control the production of hormones. A hormone imbalance can effect a mans ability to produce healthy sperm, and in women it can raise estrogen levels and make it harder to conceive a child.
5. Stop alcohol and smoking the moment you decide to have a baby. Large amount of alcohol while trying to conceive a child, can lead to lower sperm count in men and an imbalance of hormones in women. If you want to get pregnant fast, remember to completely cut down on alcohol and smoking.
6. Reduce Stress: It is also important to reduce stress in your life. Stress can be a killer for anyone trying to get pregnant. Stress can effect the women’s menstrual cycle which is vital to determine when the women is most fertile and most like to conceive.
7. Eat plenty of green leafy vegetables such as spinach, broccoli and asparagus. Take folic acid (a B vitamin) everyday, before and during pregnancy. Women who take folic acid have better chances to get pregnant. Folic acid reduces the chances of birth defects that affect the brain and spinal cord. Always ask your doctor first.
Pregnancy test kit
8. Saunas, hot tubs, and steam rooms should be avoided while you are trying to get pregnant. Excessive high heat may be harmful before and during your pregnancy.
9. Avoid coffee, tea to increase your chances of getting pregnant. If you are a complete caffeine junkie, then the safe limit would be a cup a day. Also try switching to a milkshakes which will boost your calcium and assist in conception.
10. Decide when to see a doctor:
Getting pregnant is not always easy. If you are under 35 and you did not get pregnant within one year, you should make an appointment to see your doctor. If you are 35 and over and did not get pregnant after 6 months, make an appointment to see your doctor. If you are over 40, then do not delay in getting medical help.
More by this Author
Baby station Baby station refers to the relationship of the top of the baby's head or the presenting part to the level of the ischial spines. Baby station is measured by vaginal exams by your health care provider....
Stages of labor and delivery Labor and delivery are divided into three stages. During each stage, many changes are occuring within your body. The first stage of labor occuring from the time true labor begins until the...
Want to teach your child some basic math concepts? Read on to find out how an abacus make learning math easy and fun for your child!