taburkett profile image 59

Do you believe it is necessary for the President to go on the road to "sell" the Affordable Care Act

since it is so great for so many people? Like a used car salesman of the 60's, the President is making the rounds selling the bill that could not be read until it was passed, has resulted in many exemptions to political supporters, tripled the cost of many health insurance policies, and caused many businesses to cut fulltime positions. Even the Congress does not want to support the bill since they have exempted themselves from it. Are we really better off with this horrendous political dodge-ball conscription?

CraftytotheCore profile image98

CraftytotheCore says

MarleneB profile image94

Marlene Bertrand (MarleneB) says

• retief2000 3 years ago

The Congressional Democrats wrote it and passed it.It was not originally introduced by POTUS and there was no necessity to pass it before reading.The vote was scheduled by the Democrat Speaker of the House, not POTUS.If read it would have failed.

BuffaloGal1960 profile image85

T. Clifton (BuffaloGal1960) says

• CraftytotheCore profile image

CraftytotheCore 3 years ago

I didn't realize you are a single mom! We are going through something in my town now where is bankrupt and wants $$ from tax. It stinks for people like me. I have a special needs son and no extra money. I don't see how this act will help my kids.

The Frog Prince profile image78

The Frog Prince says

Barbara Kay profile image83

Barbara Kay Badder (Barbara Kay) says

• retief2000 3 years ago

It will, eventually, hurt everyone but those who can afford to leave the country for medical care.It is destroying medicine in America.Fewer than half the number it was supposed to help will be insured while actual medical care becomes scarcer.