Balancing Hormones after Menopause

1. Stacie L profile image89
    Stacie Lposted 3 years ago

Menopause is a very trying period of time in any woman's life. Whether you entered this phase naturally or medically through a total hysterectomy, it is the toughest condition to treat.
    I have researched and tried many natural supplements and creams and it is an ever changing balancing act.
    No western doctors will recommend natural HRT with products that have not been endorsed by the FDA.
    Naturopathic doctors can be expensive and far and few between.
    I have read about many getting relief with  progesterone and estrogen cream . but if you've had any reproductive cancer, then e3 may be safer.
    A newly discovered item called bioavailable DIM has shown success in balancing hormones.
    Anyone want to relay their experiences or research?

1. 0
      Brenda Durhamposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I guess I'm outside the norm when it comes to menopause, because I never experienced any mood changes or even great physical problems that can be attributed to menopause  (Mine can all be attributed to the life situation(s) I was in).     I know other women whose experience has been like mine as well.   But many more who did have major problems during and/or after menopause!

I wish you the best, and also for anyone else who needs help.
      Bumping because of that.............

2. artist101 profile image83
    artist101posted 3 years ago

I experienced menopause at a very early age, stated at 36, due to a tubal, and other physical causes. Tried numerous things from synthetic,Premarin,to Climara patches, nothing worked. i started research on naturals. I used soy, wild yam, and progesterone cream, as well as flax seed. Worked like a charm. The problem with synthetics, is they are a one size fits all approach. Each of us is different in what we need, no two people are alike. Thats why naturals are the way to go. You can adjust the dose to your personal need. Not everyone will need all four items, some may only need flax, others will need all four, it just depends on that person.