Natural cures for acid reflux: What works for you?

1. promisem profile image94
    promisemposted 20 months ago

I was surprised to find out from my doctor that I had acid reflux. I wanted a natural cure and not a prescription.

After reading a lot about acid reflux, I started experimenting with different foods and beverages to see if any of them were part of the cause. Without a doubt, coffee and colas were the main culprits. I now rarely show any symptoms.

How about you? Have you found that changing your diet is a natural way to cure acid reflux?

1. Pollyannalana profile image80
      Pollyannalanaposted 20 months ago in reply to this

Amish Remedy will take care of this right away. It is vinegar, garlic and ginger and is for foot and leg cramps but also acid reflux too. You can only order it online as far as I know and it is between 10 and 15 dollars a bottle and has about 30 doses. Do look it up and check it out. It really beats trying to make your own.
      We should watch our diet but it seems at a certain age acid reflux is just there; this will control it fast. I don't use it every day anymore just when I feel the acid reflex could be coming back and then I just use a half dose so it is a great value and great stuff for leg and foot cramps too.

1. promisem profile image94
        promisemposted 20 months ago in reply to this

That's good to know. Thanks!