jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Does anybody have a home remedy for controlling acid reflux? No pills please!!

1. carolegalassi profile image59
    carolegalassiposted 8 years ago

Does anybody have a home remedy for controlling acid reflux?  No pills please!!

Acid reflux is keeping my spouse up through the night.

2. DARICANMAMI profile image55
    DARICANMAMIposted 8 years ago

The best thing for you to do is see a Dr. but if you don't want to do that you may have some luck in changing your diet.  You should stay away from the foods with high acid in them and try a glass of milk with your meals it helps but it doesn't fix the problem at hand.

3. acidrefluxinfo profile image56
    acidrefluxinfoposted 8 years ago

honey. raw pure honey.. one tablespoon if you feel any acid reflux symptoms. usually this works wonders... but, to be sure have a glass of lukewarm water ready as sometimes the honey when mixed with one's acid produce a burning choking effect... i guess this happens when the acid accumulation is heavy on the throat.

hot water as well helps, on its own. pushing the acids back to the stomach.

there are many more in my blog on my latest post on lifestyle changes. don't worry... no pills smile

4. profile image45
    sanshipnkposted 7 years ago

Avoiding Coffee,Red wine, Chocolate and specially tomatoes worked well for my husband. You don't have to completely avoid these things but atleast avoid it at night time to see if it makes difference. Also Check out http://heartburnnomoreacidity.com to find some more tips which might be helpful to you.

5. prophetable1 profile image60
    prophetable1posted 7 years ago

Hi, I'm new to all this business but you might want to check out my first blog. I tried all the honey stuff as well but i found the real remedy in my kitchen cupboard .
    http://hubpages.com/hub/my-life-changin … eflux?done

6. pedro46 profile image60
    pedro46posted 7 years ago

There is a totally natural mineral that will stop the acid reflux and more. If you click on the link below it will take you to the same supplier that I get my quality zeolite from.
    Liquid Zeolite is non-toxic, leaves the body in 6 to 8 hours, taking with it, toxins, viral particals and will balance the pH level of the body. Your gastric problems will go without any need to take antacids.
    Best of all is that it works.     regards     Pedro

7. dadhwalz profile image56
    dadhwalzposted 6 years ago

anise is a good herb that aids in proper digestion and has many other health benefits.use apple , three teaspoon of honey in a day.To know more visit: