Think ....SERIOUSLY On This....

1. gmwilliams profile image85
    gmwilliamsposted 7 months ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13030318.jpg
    Do you believe that laziness & lack of motivation are the reasons that many people aren't highly successful?  Do you further contend that although many people complain about their level of success, they are quite content to being where they are presently?  YOUR thoughts on the matter.

1. colorfulone profile image87
      colorfuloneposted 7 months ago in reply to this

"Do you believe that laziness & lack of motivation are the reasons that many people aren't highly successful?"

Yes, I do believe that is a part of it, but...
      Laziness breeds inaction.
      What causes laziness and the lack of motivation?

"Do you further contend that although many people complain about their level of success, they are quite content to being where they are presently?"

For some people I suppose that is true. 
      I contend that people will reach a higher level of success by stopping the negative complaining by renewing their minds with positive affirmations and actions. 

"It only takes 5 minutes a day to change your life" ... is a simple example, but its one I have tested and have been able to achieve goals that I hadn't even imagined possible to begin with.  Setting goals are important to success, when you reach a goal it is fulfilling. Then, set the goal higher to attain.
      BTW, that 5 minutes can turn into hours per day on the ladder of success. 

Life can be unfair with set backs though, so a person needs to be able to pick them self up and keep on keeping on.  For every action there is a positive and negative reaction.  So, maximize the gains while minimizing losses.

2. ahorseback profile image49
    ahorsebackposted 7 months ago

Come on guys , problem today is everyone wants the top salary , top perks , and can't be influenced otherwise , FROM DAY ONE on the job .   We are not all supposed to be successful , rich or  famous .    In spite of the fact that the system promises it  from kindergarten !

Darned system !

working