jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

EMDR

1. rosariomontenegro profile image87
    rosariomontenegroposted 7 years ago

Hi, just to let you know that I added a video to my hub about EMDR, the soft, easy technique to overcome post traumatic stress disorder of any size, big or small. This is the link to my hub:
    <snipped - please do not start threads for the sole purpose of self-promotion>

Thank you.

1. dingdong profile image61
      dingdongposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I told you smile

2. dingdong profile image61
    dingdongposted 7 years ago
    1. rosariomontenegro profile image87
      rosariomontenegroposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Dear DingDong,

Thank you very much for the warning, I can see that you are an experienced hubber that desires to share her knowledge with the newbies like me.

Only thing is: what makes you think that my post is "advertising and promotional"?

"EMDR, the swift and easy way out of painful events and memories" is an extremely useful informative hub that you might want to read. It's always good to know of new methods to alleviate the suffering of others, you never know when you are going to have somebody close to you that might need the information.

If you are the person of the picture, I must say that you look young and gorgeous, you are a really beautiful girl. Perhaps because of your youth you have not encountered suffering yet and with all my heart I hope you are going to have a happy life. But in a general way it is in the nature of things that we all meet with suffering, sooner or later.

Among the many difficulties of human existence there is one  most painful to bear: mental suffering. EMDR is an extraordinary breakthrough to alleviate post traumatic stress disorder and many an emotional lesser trauma. In my hub I am informing the general public about this method, period. So you see, nothing farther from the things you mention.

Thank you nevertheless for the reminder. Best to you. rosario

1. dingdong profile image61
        dingdongposted 7 years ago in reply to this

What I think is not a matter, let's see what does the HP admin do about it.

working