jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

Proof of Peeing in Pockets to sell products Coca Cola aligns with AAFP

1. Jewels profile image82
    Jewelsposted 7 years ago

There is no doubt Coca Cola - the beverage, both diet and all it's flavors - is a health hazard.  With the high rates of diabetes and obesity and obvious fall in sales of sodas across the board, any wonder we see a push to justify a product.

LEAWOOD, Kan. — The American Academy of Family Physicians today announced the Consumer Alliance, a new corporate partnership program, with its first alliance partner, The Coca-Cola Company.

The Consumer Alliance is a program that allows corporate partners like The Coca-Cola Company to work with the AAFP to educate consumers about the role their products can play in a healthy, active lifestyle. As part of this partnership, The Coca-Cola Company is providing a grant to the AAFP to develop consumer education content on beverages and sweeteners for FamilyDoctor.org, an award-winning consumer health and wellness resource.

http://www.aafp.org/online/en/home/medi … acola.html

Arggggg!

1. profile image0
      sneakorocksolidposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I like diet coke.

Jewelsposted 7 years ago in reply to this

As long as you like aspartame I guess there's no harm in you drinking it!!

It's just I have a problem with toxins and the American Academy of Family Physicians being married.  Sort of makes one choke on the rum and coke don't ya think?

2. Tom Cornett profile image55
    Tom Cornettposted 7 years ago

So if we open a coke now and it sprays out...will that be called "second hand coke"?  smile

Jewelsposted 7 years ago in reply to this

lol

working