My ideas

1. IdeaMorphist profile image78
    IdeaMorphistposted 6 years ago

I would like to help the general public through basic discussion forums like this and more.

I have taken many psychology classes throughout my undergraduate and graduate degree programs. I have also been in a few counseling classes. If you want any sort of advice, please let me know. I am honest, non-bias and honestly try to help as many people as possible. I truly believe in life experience is the best teacher, and will combine my own experience and education to aid to the best of my ability.

I can not guarantee my advice will be the best, or only solution; but sometimes discussing options helps people get through their troubles.

If you are having extreme feelings regarding suicide or hurting yourself or others, please contact a true professional psychologist as soon as possible.

1. Urbane Chaos profile image91
      Urbane Chaosposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for sharing.. I think.

So, who have you killed lately? big_smile

Seriously, if you want to help someone through forums, don't announce your intention, just help out.  There's a lot of good forums where people constantly ask for advice - you might try one of those.