New Year's Resolution Ideas
Top 10 New Year's Resolutions for 2009
According to this website, these were the top 10 new year's resolutions for 2009 (no particular order):
New Year's Resolution Ideas for 2010
- Set aside some personal time for yourself each week - time for you is essential to recharge your batteries
- Get out and be more social - make new friends
- Learn something new - learn Spanish, learn to play the guitar etc
- Read at least 4 books.
- Write a book.
- Aim to break a world record!
- Pray more often (or start praying again if you've stopped)
- Stick to a financial budget
- Do some volunteer work
- Give out more genuine compliments to others
- Try to be more tolerant
- Be on time for appointments & if you said you would be there, be there!
- Accept yourself and be happy with what you've got.
- Stop eating when you are bored
- Get a checkup. You know what I mean.
- Go to the dentist too.
- Visit a new destination
- Conquer a fear
- Help someone else without expecting anything in return & do it in secret.
- Reconnect with someone with whom you've lost contact
- Develop your self confidence
- Expand your circle of friends
- Talk to someone you wouldn't normally talk to - it may surprise you.
More by this Author
Whether you have diabetes or hypoglycemia (low blood sugar), you will need to take control of your blood glucose levels. There are a number of factors which cause your blood sugar levels to change throughout the day....
Don't be boring with your birthday card messages. Be original! Be fun! Write a limerick!
Everybody bottles up their emotions at some point. The trick is to realize that doing so is not healthy. When you learn to let go of the hurt or anger or frustration within and are no longer carrying the weight of the...
Comments 10 comments
New Year's Resolutions for Celebrities?
Kanye West - let people finish speaking before you interrupt with your worthless two cents worth!
Chris Brown - get some anger management classes or go to jail, you decide!
Rihanna - stay away from Chris Brown
Paris Hilton - one sex tape is enough. ok?