jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

What runs this world?

1. Gazzman91 profile image61
    Gazzman91posted 6 years ago

Firstly I will get the joke out of the way in answering that said question. What runs this world? Greed & Homosexuality.

Whilst the homosexual reference can be a tad extreme in some circumstances the greed one isn't so.

If you seriously think about it the root of all evil is money and people become obessed over it to the point where they are willing to do whatever it takes to gain a fortune.

With money comes power and with power comes money. The two are binded together tightly one never becoming more important than the other. You cannont have have one without the other or so people believe.

We need to stop thinking like crazed driven monsters who just want everything they can't have.

You see some men can't be beaten, bullied, bribed or reasoned with some men just want to watch the world burn. I envy those people hecause they don't have anything holding them back they are free to do as they feel without worrying about what society truly thinks of them.

We need to stop be running by other people, by our greed we need to follow ourselves. No one else knows how it is to live our life, no one knows how it is to walk a mile in our shoes so no one can pass judgement on what we do.

We all need to remmeber that.

2. Cagsil profile image84
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

I will disagree with your statement.

The problem is not greedy or just money.

It comes down to a serious LACK of self-responsibility.

Nothing more.

1. shazwellyn profile image84
      shazwellynposted 6 years ago in reply to this

he says with his clothes off! *snigger*

1. Cagsil profile image84
        Cagsilposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Cute little lady. big_smile

3. Gazzman91 profile image61
    Gazzman91posted 6 years ago

well i appreciate your feedback and will take into considerationf or future reference.

It is lack of self responsibilty since we are not willing to look at what we are doing but much rather concentrating on the faults of others.

Before we can solve any of the worlds problems we need to solve our own individual ones