Even though I get paid to take care of my disabled son, can I still claim him as a dependent?

I take care of my disabled son; he is over the age of 25. I received a w-2 and it states that my employer is my son and taxes have been taken out. I myself receive SSI. Can I still claim him on my taxes as a dependent and in turn receive EIC credit. I live in CA

sort by best latest

LennyP profile image90

LennyP says

5 years ago
 |  Comment