Have you ever gon through the whole day without your wallet?

1. moneyfairy profile image62
    moneyfairyposted 3 years ago

I just went throught this whole day without my wallet I was up and out really early and just simply forgot it. Oh well wasn't much in it anyway.
    Have you ever forgotten your wallet and not had it for one whole day?

1. atechwiz profile image81
      atechwizposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Yes.  Once I was on a road trip vacation and I lost my wallet.  I arrived at a gas station some 200 miles from my previous stop and realized my wallet was missing.  My wife had her purse with her so we bought fuel and drove back the way we had just come.  I was sure that I had left it in a booth where we had eaten and was holding out hope that someone would be honest (there was 400 dollars cash in there).  When we arrived I asked them if anyone had turned in a wallet but no one had.  Chalking it up to my stupidity I continued on our trip.  I was really upset with myself.  I had to spend the entire vacation with no wallet.  I was driving a conversion van that has a DVD/VHS player in the center console.  4 years later my cell phone slipped into the VHS player while driving and while retrieving my phone I found my wallet from 4 years earlier.  Needless to say, I was pretty thrilled about recovering my 400 dollars.

1. moneyfairy profile image62
        moneyfairyposted 3 years ago in reply to this

What a great story!!! Awesome outcome and a great lost treasure found!!! Cool beans!!! smile