abbykorinnelee profile image 79

When has someone's view in religion or politics gone too far?

When do we need to draw the line if there is arguements of views and how do you address the situation? Everyone sits back and doesn't involve themself but I have seen very bully like behavior from adults today and I stood up and spoke up and got attacked for admitting my view. When do we say someone has crossed a line and how do we deal with it if there is no recourse through the online provider? How can we save what is left of humanity and still provide areas for intelligent and open-minded people to bring ideas together to foster change? When does freedom of speech go to far?

tammybarnette profile image60

Best Answer Tammy Barnette (tammybarnette) says

• abbykorinnelee profile image

Abigayle Malchow (abbykorinnelee) 4 years ago

You know that when I started following all that cyberbully in death stuff it reminded me of lord of the flies lol...too be honest I have some consipracy theory that I put together that ties in all the politics, the religion, geoengineering autism....

ReneeDC1979 profile image78

Renee' D. Campbell (ReneeDC1979) says

• abbykorinnelee profile image

Abigayle Malchow (abbykorinnelee) 3 years ago

Thats a great answer, sometimes going to far seems like s small action but it speaks volumes