Missing Link profile image 80

Do you think the USA military would ever turn on it's own people in general?

I do not believe the USA military would ever turn on it's own people. I can see a scenario where they are ordered to or where martial law is put in place. However, USA military rounding us up to be put in camps, etc I just cannot imagine. I don't think it could ever happen. I think some of the military would comply but I think most would not. I think instead the military and other government officials would overthrow the acting government.

LandmarkWealth profile image86

Best Answer LandmarkWealth says

Attikos profile image78

Attikos says

viveresperando profile image80

viveresperando says

safiq ali patel profile image70

safiq ali patel says

Wayne Brown profile image85

Wayne Brown says

jr_leatherneck profile image61

jr_leatherneck says

• viveresperando profile image

viveresperando 3 years ago

I am not saying that our government has not made mistakes in the past. But reality is our military follows orders and let's D.C. deal with the ripples.

0

Old Empresario says

• viveresperando profile image

viveresperando 3 years ago

I grew up military, still have family in the military and it is always the same ... it depends who you ask. Those are very general statements about the military and I am sorry this is the only side of the military that you have been exposed to.