agusfanani profile image 77

What is the most favorable public transport in your city ?

Although I find it crowded most of the time, but train is my favorite public transport. What about in your city, what is your favorite public transport there ?

chef-de-jour profile image91

Andrew Spacey (chef-de-jour) says

• agusfanani profile image

agusfanani 3 years ago

I wish we had the double decker bus too here. We used this kind of bus in the past but the government has changed it with busway. I agree, to go on foot is more beneficial viewed from many sides, not to mention health. Thank you for answering.

Louise Lately profile image89

Louise Lately says

• agusfanani profile image

agusfanani 3 years ago

Yes, boat is an extraordinary transport.The Government is also developing boat transport called Waterways although I haven't tried it. I also hope double decker bus will be operated again in the city like many fans of this bus hope so. Thank you.

baja2013 profile image73

Bajazid (baja2013) says

• agusfanani profile image

agusfanani 3 years ago

We also used tramway in the past and various public transport have taken over. I myself always try to go anywhere on foot if the distance is not too far. Thank you for answering.

spiritdancerocean profile image61

spiritdancerocean says

• agusfanani profile image

agusfanani 3 years ago

Yes, I saw the beautiful California beach on TV and It looked like an ideal for cycling. It's a good model for other cities to develop similar areas which give more privilege to healthful, renewable energy transports. Thank you for your answer.

Silverspeeder profile image61

karl (Silverspeeder) says

• agusfanani profile image

agusfanani 3 years ago

I'm afraid we almost have the same situation here that public transports are mostly inconvenient. Regarding your situation, it seems that going by your own car is the best choice.

Hridyapal-Bhogal profile image82

Hridyapal (Hridyapal-Bhogal) says

• agusfanani profile image

agusfanani 3 years ago

You're lucky to have Delhi Metro which is smart in transport management. I dream of having than situation in our transportation system too. Thank you for answering.