1. amend the law of 1913 that gave the Federal Reserve bank the power to control monetary policies.
2. put a limit to the immunity of owners of corporations, that is amend corporation law such that board members are partly liable to a missdeed.
3. promote a multi-party political system
4. reduce the stranglehold of pharmaceutical companies on health professionals and consumers
5. promote egalitarianism
6. promote democracy
7. limit powers of the president to make war on other nations
8. limit powers of congress to declare war on other nations
9. spend more on the mitigation of climate change
10. refine integration