Oh no, a candidate who wants to do a lot.

1. profile image0
    JaxsonRaineposted 4 years ago

When Obama joked in the debate about how busy Romney would be his first day in office, trying to do so much... that really should have been picked up on by the media.

I wish Romney had just replied 'Yes, I do plan to be busy as President. I plan to spend as much time possible working with the House and Senate. I plan to spend as much time as possible creating jobs for Americans. I plan to spend as much time as possible working with world leaders to solve international problems. I plan to spend as little time as possible playing golf, and appearing on talk-shows.'

1. Josak profile image61
      Josakposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Which would be a dumb as hell response. Obama has taken less in the way of holidays than most presidents, golf is a desire time activity which he apparently does less than twice a week (oh my god the president does something relaxing in his private time!) and the talk shows are of course part of campaigning just like all the speeches and rallies which both sides are doing now and that every president does at election time.

There are plenty of criticisms to be made of Obama but a lazy or do nothing president is not one of them.

1. profile image0
        JaxsonRaineposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Right, it is of utmost importance to appear on Letterman, or to be on The View instead of meeting with world leaders, or showing up to talk with Fallon/Stewart/Colbert.

Sorry, no. Trying to score a point by saying Romney wants to do too much is the dumb as hell thing to say.

working