Is the US pro-muslim brotherhood in Egypt, hence all over the world?

1. maxoxam41 profile image79
    maxoxam41posted 3 years ago
  2. MrBecher profile image61
    MrBecherposted 3 years ago

I might be labelled a conspiracy theorist, but I would say yes. There is no reason, considering the immense opposition generally faced and the relative ease by which radical Islam can be fought, that the Muslim Brotherhood should be coming to power so frequently. In Egypt, they came into power because there were so many liberal groups representing the freedom fought for during the revolution that the Muslim Brotherhood happened to grab up the highest percentage of voters of the numerous parties, rather than the majority. And the best way to combat the Muslim Brotherhood is through education and modernization, which are not and should not be so difficult to encourage.

Now, we see the Muslim Brotherhood spreading into northern Africa, fighting with the various rebel groups, and actually gaining some ground. It's an organized (now global) movement, but there is little reason it should be. Just like communism, it spreads amongst the poor and uneducated, captures the energy of the masses, and uses radicalized mob rule to crush political opponents. The United States is fully capable of preventing this, in my opinion, but does not. Why? Not sure... it gives us an enemy, maybe?

1. maxoxam41 profile image79
      maxoxam41posted 3 years ago in reply to this

Or maybe it gives us the power to erect dictatorships? What we forget is that our nonchalance has an aim that is to say the control of the concerned region. We are against the Iranian muslim but we support Morsi and the muslim brotherhood that is radical, what is our logic? What is our strategy if ever we have one?
      And now, Al-Jazeera is part and parcel of our media network with broadcasting programs from Qatar that is extremist religiously speaking.
      If conspiracy theorist is to be realistic then that's what I am, too.