jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Day care workers charged with running toddler ‘Fight Club’

1. Stacie L profile image88
    Stacie Lposted 13 months ago

Day care workers charged with running toddler ‘Fight Club’

Two employees of a New Jersey day care center instigated “Fight Club”-style brawls between the toddlers and shared footage on social media, prosecutors said Tuesday. "I'm completely and utterly shocked," Eliana Meira Rantz told People. "How did this happen? They have cameras everywhere." Erica Kenny, 22, and Chanese White, 28, were criminally charged for allegedly staging tussles between kids ages 4 to 6, reports the New York Post.
    http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/trending/ … orm=PTTWNE
    WoW, I can't believe what some people think is entertainment....How did these people pass a background check...or does anyone keep an eye on their employees?

1. Stevennix2001 profile image83
      Stevennix2001posted 13 months ago in reply to this

The first rule of toddler fight club....DON'T MAKE A F***ING TODDLER FIGHT CLUB TO BEGIN WITH!  YOU SICK F ***S!  Wow, this is beyond sick if you ask me.  O.O

2. DWDavisRSL profile image85
    DWDavisRSLposted 13 months ago

I cannot begin to imagine what was going on in the minds of these two day care employees. How have we as a society sunk so low that anyone, especially anyone in child care, could think that this was an acceptable activity to encourage, much less to video and share on social media.

3. RTalloni profile image86
    RTalloniposted 13 months ago

Their minds are filled with violent hate and evil.  They have given themselves to the selfishness of a  me-first culture.  That they were so ignorant as to put it out on self-absorbant social media is actually a mercy.  What they've done is illegal and they should be dealt with to the full extent of the law.  That parents trust strangers with their little ones is always an amazement.   

How did this happen?  Popular entertainment does adversely affect young minds, and often, to serious degrees.  The real question is, how much of this goes on in day care centers (and other facilities) that we do not hear about.

4. Stacie L profile image88
    Stacie Lposted 13 months ago

I'm not sure if the new "me" generation  posting their outrageous behavior online is to blame, or lack of upbringing.
    There are videos  showing mothers encouraging daughters to fight, gangs of kids bullying and fighting ,and many other disturbing images.
    Whats happened to our compassion and concern for one another?
    is that out-dated?