BOMBSHELL #1001 - Trump Family NAMED In $250 Million Tax Fraud Scheme

Jump to Last Post 1-9 of 9 discussions (27 posts)
  1. Alternative Prime profile image57
    Alternative Primeposted 7 years ago

SORRY to be one of many Messengers for the seemingly "Perpetual Avalanche" of “GRIM News” pertaining to this guy, but in REALITY, he brought it all unto himself & the General Public must be INFORMED ~ Still Wondering WHY Trump is “Indignantly & DESPERATELY” trying to CONCEAL his Tax Returns from “We the PEOPLE“ despite multiple requests for him to Live Up to his OBLIGATIONs and Exercise “Transparency” by  DISCLOSING them immediately? Well, do U think this might have a little something to do with his hesitation?? Yup, Believe it or NOT, According to REPORTs here are the FACTs ~ Donald Junior, Ivanka and According to said reports investigators are NOT Ruling OUT Donald Senior, have all been NAMED as “Material Witnesses” in a Gargantuan $250 Million TAX EVASION Scheme involving Trump Properties & an individual described by the media as a “Stock Swindler” ~

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2 … -case.html

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases … 98935.html

http://www.forbes.com/sites#/sites/kell … ad03f2fa02

1. Live to Learn profile image61
      Live to Learnposted 7 years agoin reply to this

The presumptive Republican nominee is not personally accused.

From the Daily Beast article.

At this time Mr. Drumpf is a material witness. Initial investigation of the case uncovered no evidence that he was culpable, as the papers themselves, written some time ago, state.

From the pr newswire article.

If you ever stopped getting paid to post in political forums you'll have a stellar career in yellow journalism. I would think.

Alternative Primeposted 7 years agoin reply to this

No Argument with the "QUOTE", but given the Trump Family's "Dubious Past", any rational individual could conclude that it's certainly conceivable that their "Material Witness" Status could easily be CONVERTED Rather Rapidly and that was NOT Ruled OUT by Investigators primarily due ot the FACT that According to REPORTs, the Scheme involves Trump Properties ~

Did anyone HONESTLY Believe "Delusional Donald's" GRAND Excuse that an "AUDIT" was the ONLY Reason for Non-Disclosure of his Tax RETURNs? REALLY?? ~ sad

* FACT ~ To my Knowledge, he has FAILED to Disclose any Documentation and or Evidence to Prove an IRS Audit is even in Progress & Considering his PAST, WHY on EARTH would anyone take him at his "WORD" that he is indeed being Audited ?? sad

* FACT ~ The IRS has already stated that an "AUDIT" is not a "VALID Reason" to Hide TAX Returns ~

P.S. ~ I do NOT Get PAID to Comment here so Please STOP the LIEs & Blatantly FALSE Allegations ~

1. profile image0
          ahorsebackposted 7 years agoin reply to this

You've really got to stop subscribing to those rags ! Try some truth for once !

ALWAYs Remember ahorseback, a "DENIAL of the FACTs" doesn't Magically make them DISAPPEAR here in the REAL-World ~ They Do indeed EXIST, It's SERIOUS Business & Donald is SINKING ~ sad ~

Donald Junior, Ivanka & Donald Senior are ALL "Material Witnesses" in a REAL Tangible $250 MILLION Tax SCAM involving Trump Properties ~ Just the FACTs ~

I Mean REALLY, does anyone Honestly Believe his "AUDIT" Excuse is the TRUTH?

"Delusional Donald" is always full of Narcissistic, Un-Patriotic "SELF-Serving" Excuses to place his Crumbling PERSONAL Life FIRST, and this time it's a REFUSAL to Disclose his Tax Returns at the EXPENSE of the BEST Interest of the United States ~

2. Live to Learn profile image61

LOL. So, you write in that asinine manner, caps on, caps off, because you want to? Interesting, but not believable. Are you paid a standard fee per post or is it just a flat rate per day? I can see results aren't expected, or you'd be required to post in a less immature and cartoonish manner.

FYI "Live to LEARN" ~ I REPORTED your Personal ATTACKs & Hopefully HP will DETER any and all Future TROLLING Behavior and maybe they will NOTICE you've Managed to Contribute ONLY 2 Hubs in 14 MONTHs which is somewhat SUSPICIOUS ~

If you are UNABLE to Handle the "Ugly & Disturbing" FACTs Pertaining Donald TRUMP, I would DISCOURAGE you from VISITING my other Discussion Forums, all of which are CONSTRUCTED on a FACTUAL Foundation Derived from Credible REPORTs ~

There are 3 RELIABLE Sources which Accompany the OPENING Comment, all of which Describe the FACTs Surrounding the $250 MILLION "Tax FRAUD" involving Trump Properties ~ I would Suggest ALL Readers EXPLORE said Material and how it could indeed be CONNECTED to Donald's Reluctance to Disclose his Tax RETURNs to the AWAITING American Public ~

1. Live to Learn profile image61

Personal attack? Not sure how anything I said qualifies as a personal attack.

2. RJ Schwartz profile image88
      RJ Schwartzposted 7 years agoin reply to this

SORRY...ha ha ha ha
      You're not sorry one bit Prime - in fact you live for taking random, unsubstantiated pieces of speculative journalism and try to spin them as actual facts (in your version)

There is no law that says a candidate has to release their tax returns in there?

2. profile image0
    JG Hemlockposted 7 years ago

This is not a bombshell. The real bombshell is what is coming to the U.S.A. When it arrives, we will not blame O, we will not blame congress, we will not blame Trump....We will blame ourselves for getting so caught up in the propaganda, lies, deception, confusion, division and snares that we didn't see the truth right in front of our faces. Well not mine, but apparently yours. Surprise! The bombshell hasn't arrived yet, but coming soon to a town near you. When it arrives...this junk you write won't mean anything nor will you even be thinking about it. Are you prepared? Probably not but you need to be asap. You called that woman's behavior "personal attacks?" Wow. Wait till you see what a real attack is if you think that this was one. wow wow wow...people need to wake up and quick. I hope you are ready and prepared. Stop being offended and know what a true attack is....cause alternative prime...the USA is going to be attacked and if you can't handle words...well you better get stronger and do it now!

It's certainly ONE of at LEAST 1,000 "BOMBSHELLs" to Strike "Delusional Donald's" Pseudo CAMPAIGN & these "Projectiles" are Beginning to REFLECT Negatively in his POLL Numbers which Spells "Impending DISASTER" for him & Congressional Rebublicans in NOVEMBER ~

WHY is Donald Indignantly trying to "HIDE" his TAX Returns from "We the PEOPLE" & the Rest of the WORLD? Perhaps the TAX FRAUD Scheme involving his Property is the REAL Reason ~

"BEST of LUCK" with your "END Times" Biblical REVELATION Theory & I hope U can FIND the "Proper VENUE" for your Future CONTRIBUTIONs to this SUBJECT ~

1. profile image0
        JG Hemlockposted 7 years agoin reply to this

End Time revelation is more than just a theory, at least mine is anyways. The 'proper venue' is exactly where I was guided to leave my comment (on YOUR hub writing. smile  When what you call a 'theory' becomes a 'fact' you will understand only  then that I cared about you to leave this note! Don't get too caught up in all of this propaganda and disinformation. Spend time caring for your family and getting water and food supplies and a gun as well. That bombshell is coming and it is not Trump! That is what I wanted to convey to you! Don't be angry, offended or meanspirited that somebody cared about you and told you to prepare! You will be thankful for this note down the road.

The ONLY Possible LOGIC my READERs could Derive from your PERSISTANCE toward the TOPIC of "REVELATION" & said Preparation & Consequences thereof in this FORUM, is your Subconscious or perhaps CONSCIOUS SUGGESTION that "Delusional Donald" aka "TAX Return HIDER", is the A*N*T*I-CHRIST sad

Given his HATE Filled Behavior & Incoherent RAMBLINGs, I don't think you'd be the RECIPIENT of an AGGRESSIVE Argument AGAINST that Particular "THEORY" from me ~ smile

Have any "PLAUSIBLE, Realistic or BELIEVABLE THEORIES" as to WHY "Delusional Donald" is Concealing his Tax Returns from "We the PEOPLE" other than the FACT that according to REPORTs, he, Donald Junior & his LOVELY Daughter Ivanka are "MATERIAL Witnesses" to a Gargantuan $250 MILLION Tax SCAM?

If I were a Named as a "WITNESS" to a $250 MILLION Tax Scheme involving my Property, I might be a little "UNDER-Enthusiastic" to PRODUCE Relevant DOCUMENTs too ~ But then again, I'm not Operating a PSEUDO Campaign for the United States Presidency either ~ smile

1. profile image0
            JG Hemlockposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Ohhhhhhh you're a catholic. Well that explains everything and ties up all of the loose ends. No Trump is not the Anti-Christ...what? what? The poop of Rome must have told you that?

Well, not quite, the POPE sent me no "CORRESPONDENCE" this week and I believe it was you who WANDERED in here amidst a "Delusional Donald" Forum with your SUBCONSCIOUS Suggestions pertaining to "REVELATION" while eluding to Trump as the A.C. ~ sad

But don't WORRY, Donald, you know, the guy who was UNAWARE that Russia was in "CONFLICT" with the Ukraine, is going to "INSTRUCT the WORLD" on the Basics of how to DEFEAT Terrorism ~ After all, "Just BELIEVE Him....He KNOWs MORE than OUR Generals" ~ sad ~

So, I'm confident his SIMPLISTIC Plan will work and we can begin Immediate IMPLEMENTATION & just think, now the few REMAINING "Trumpeteers" don't have to VOTE for him right?

I'll ask Once Again, do U have any "THEORIEs" Related to the SUBJECT at Hand which is the convenient "Disappearance of Donald's Tax RETURNs"?

2. Live to Learn profile image61

I'd say your prediction is about as accurate as the OP's claims. You guys should get along nicely.

3. profile image0
    JG Hemlockposted 7 years ago

whoooooooooooa baby 3 times ??? what the heck. I would call this prophetic and a sealed deal. wowzer

4. Alternative Prime profile image57

U*P*D*A*T*E ~ ANOTHER Perspective of this Gargantuan TAX Scheme Law Suit ~

EXCERPT:

"The case centers around Felix Sater, a man who secretly pleaded guilty to a massive stock swindle in 1998, which defrauded investors and funneled the money into his own pockets and into the coffers of Mafia families."

http://occupydemocrats.com/2016/07/18/t … sion-suit/

1. profile image0
      ahorsebackposted 7 years agoin reply to this

You've been reading and watching  Democracy Now again haven't you ?

Do U Know who Felix Sater is? According to REPORTs, he's a Russian who was CONVICTED of 7.9 MILLION Stock FRAUD, has TIEs to Organized CRIME, was an ADVISOR to Trump Companies & NOW the Primary Suspect in the $250 MILLION Tax Scheme PLAGUING Trump Properties wherein, According to REPORTs, Donald, Donald Junior & Ivanka are all NAMED as Material Witnesses  ~ sad ~ But don't WORRY, just MORE TIEs to Communist RUSSIA & I'm sure Donald's ALLEGIANCE is with the UNITED States before Russia & Personal PROFIT ~ sad sad sad

PICTURE Becoming a LITTLE Clearer?? Probably NOT to the LAST FEW Remaining Trump FANz but the other 99% of AMERICANs understand the situation ~

READ More about Felix Sater:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Felix_Sater

5. Alternative Prime profile image57

MORE about the Relationship between Russian "Stock Fraudster" Felix Sater & "Delusional Donald" including a Business Card which appears to DEFINE the Capacity in which they were involved ~ NOT Good ~

Still need to be CONVINCED of the Reason WHY "Delusional Donald" is Hiding his TAX Returns from "We the PEOPLE"? ~ Anyone DISCOVERED "Definitive PROOF" yet that Donald is even in the process of an I.R.S. AUDIT? sad

At his next little ANGER Filled Hate GATHERING, instead of "Trashing" AMERICA & her PEOPLE, maybe he should just REVEAL the IRS Letter ~ sad

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05 … donald-tr/

6. Alternative Prime profile image57

U*P*D*A*T*E

Ever NOTICE Donald NEVER Discusses the GARGANTUAN Amount of DEBT his Company is OBLIGATED to Pay BACK ?? Well, the Story below might EXPLAIN one Reason WHY ~

If indeed Accurate, in the BLINK of the Proverbial EYE, you as reader of the following ENTRY can Identify a MINIMUM of just SHY of 3 BILLION in Debt ~ Donald CLAIMs his Company is worth 10 BILLION & Forbes Estimates a worth of approximately 4.5 BILLION but both numbers to my knowledge "EXCLUDE" Outstanding Debt Inccured ~ I guess "We the PEOPLE" are getting a little CLOSER to the TRUTH thanks to In-Depth INVESTIGATIVE Reporting by the NYT etc ~

An EXCERPT from the FOLLOWING NY Times ENTRY:

"Beyond finding that companies owned by Mr. Trump had debts of at least $650 million, The Times discovered that a substantial portion of his wealth is tied up in three passive partnerships that owe an additional $2 billion to a string of lenders, including those that hold the loan on the Avenue of the Americas building."

MUST Read:

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/21/us/po … .html?_r=0

7. Alternative Prime profile image57

ANYONE around here seen "LIAR Trump's" Tax RETURNs Lately ?? sad
    ANYONE around here seen "Definitive PROOF" issued from the I.R.S. which states Donald is under AUDIT ?? sad
    ANYONE Believe a Single WORD Donald Says ?? sad ~ Didn't think so ~

"WE the PEOPLE" DEMAND full "Disclosure & Transparency" from this individual so I guess it will be Up to us to PIECE together the RESULTs ~

EVERYONE Aware of the FACT that Donald has Inccured BILLIONs in DEBT According to REPORTs & He, Donald Junior, & LOVELY Little Ivanka are Named as WITNESSES in a Gargantuan $250 MILLION Dollar Tax SCAM which includes a Communist Russian FRAUDSTER ??

8. Alternative Prime profile image57

$25,000 Donation from "Delsuional Donald" and or his Foundation to Pam Bondi of FLORIDA Appears to be the type of "INVESTIGATION Worthy" Entry within Trump's TAX Returns that "We the PEOPLE" are Entitled to know about ~ Shortly thereafter, within 4 days According to REPORTs, Bondi "DEEP Sixed" the Trump University Investigation while California & New YORK have MOVED Forward with a VERY STRONG FRAUD Case Against Mr. SWINDLER ~ sad ~ Trial Begins NOVEMBER 28, 2016 ~

Just one more REASON Why Trump Continues to S*I*N*K in the Real POLLs ~

Hillary 46% Donald 45% in TEXAS where Red is the Traditional Color & Mississippi also a Traditional Red State is now a "TOSS-Up" ~ Between FAILURE to Disclose Tax RETURNs & his Insane Reckless INTENT to Execute "Pay CUTs" Across the BOARD for ALL Working AMERICANs It's not too difficult to understand WHY Donald is HEADED Straight Off the Proverbial CLIFF in November ~ I've met many Good Texans but I've yet to meet a single one who said they wish they had a President like "Drumpf Trump" who would CUT THEIR PAY which is EXACTLY what Donald would have done ~

One LOCAL Report & Perspective HERE:

http://touch.orlandosentinel.com/#secti … -86413005/

9. Alternative Prime profile image57

B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G ~ MORE Legal TROUBLEs for "Delusional Donald" ~

According to REPORTs, YOUR Charitable CONTRIBUTIONs which you ENTRUSTED to Donald & thought would be used for a "CHARITABLE Cause", were in FACT Taken from the Charity & ILLEGALY Funneled into Donald Trump's Personal Acct to SETTLE Legal FEEs Incurred ~ Yup, $250,000 plus DONATED Dollars which will NEVER be SEEN Again ~ sad

Yup, MORE Illegal ACTIVITY by the "KING of CON" Drumpfy Trump ~ LIGHT Bulb CLICK ON YET ?? sad sad ~ Still Performing that AGONIZINGLY Painful Yet FUTILE Exercise in your MIND to TRY and "NORMALIZE" this "ABNORMALLY Egregious & Unconscionable Swindler" ??

Still Anxiously AWAITING the "VOLUNTARY Release" of Trump's TAX Returns ?? You'll probably have a BETTER Chance of EARNING a Legitimate "Trump U Diploma" before that ever HAPPENs ~ sad sad

HERE's the BREAKING Story from the Washington Post:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics … story.html

So MANY Bombshells are Beginning to Pummel "Delusional Donald" into the DIRT U would think we REFURBISHED the Mothballed "ENOLA Gay" to STAVE Off COMMUNIST Russia ~ sad

U*P*D*A*T*E ~ According to RETRIEVED Tax Documents, "BIG WINNING Brilliant AMAZING" Business Man Donald Trump Actually Managed to L*O*O*S*E $916 MILLION in 1995 ~

Yup, Believe it or NOT, through INCOMPETENT & Perhaps RECKLESSLY Uniformed Business Transactions, the "DONALD" Unimaginably LOST Nearly $1 BILLION Dollars ~ UNREAL ~

I guess we now have additional Credible INFO which REVEALs just ONE MORE Reason WHY he will NEVER Willfully DISCLOSE his tax Returns ~ Between this Incredible REVELATION & his PENDING $250 MILLION Tax Fraud Law SUIT which Implicats his Communist Associate Felix Sater, what other BOMBSHELLs could be Lurking Within ?? sad

It APPEARs as if there are several REASONs WHY Trump Refuses to Disclose his Tax Returns but the ASSERTION, True or NOT, that he's "UNDER IRS Audit" is certainly NOT a Valid Claim ~ To my Knowledge, he has yet to PRODUCE any shred of Proof that an AUDIT is in Process & his LOOMING $250 Million Tax Scheme Law SUIT seems to be a MORE Likely Reason for his Hesitation ~ sad

Warren Buffet, a GENUINE Billionaire & Supporter of Hillary & The USA smile EXPOSEs Trump DEBATE Tax LIEs ~ Buffet has SUPPORTED the USA & her MILITARY by Paying Federal Income TAXEs for 44 Consecutive YEARs, while ALL Available EVIDENCE Points Toward "FREE-Loader Trump" getting a FREE Ride as a RESULT of AVOIDING his Tax Obligations ~ And considering what "ANTI-American Donald" TRULY Thinks about OUR Military & Veterans, WHY would he even bother to pitch in to SUPPORT them anyway ?? sad sad

Warren Buffet DESTROYs "Tax AVOIDER" Donald

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDiGl_Z7gto

LATEST "REAL Polls" ~

Hillary 46%
        Donald 35%

Hillary 52%
        Donald 38%

538 FORECAST _ Chances of WINNING Presidency ~

Hillary 84%
        Donald 16%

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)