Is Melania Trump an Enabler?

Jump to Last Post 1-11 of 11 discussions (82 posts)
  1. Sychophantastic profile image85
    Sychophantasticposted 7 years ago

I feel bad for Melania Trump. She seems like a perfectly nice woman. She maybe doesn't write all of her own speeches, but she seems like an otherwise decent person.

However, given Donald Trump's comments on sexual assault and the flood of women coming forward to detail how he assaulted them, must we now conclude that Melania is an enabler of her husband's bad behavior?

After all, if Hillary enabled Bill, doesn't it follow that Melania enabled Donald? And are all women responsible for the bad behavior of their husbands?

1. profile image0
      ahorsebackposted 7 years agoin reply to this

No ,   only when that enabler woman uses the power of her office to silence, destroy  and demean the "other women "  like about forty of Bill Clintons accusers   , Only when the woman  acts as the defense attorney AGAINST the twelve year old  accuser of a violent rape    and then laughs about it on taped interviews as the Defense Attorney for the accused rapist , getting him off instead of her husband perhaps? 

Yea ?  Vote Hilary ?

2. profile image0

It would seem true except Hilary did enable  Bill , many, many times -   The  Trumps haven't been impeached for the allegations of abuse .

Are you voting for an alleged  crime over a proven crime !

3. profile image0
      Stevennix2001posted 7 years agoin reply to this

According to various news sources, Bill Clinton was best friends with a pedophile, who ran a human trafficking ring that consisted mostly of underage girls, while he was president of the US.  Not to mention the fact that they often hung out on his private jet called the SS Lolita, but Bill Clinton claims to have known nothing about it, at the time.   Assuming he's lying, that means Bill Clinton might've  had a reason to be friends with a pedophile that ran a sex trafficking ring.  Not saying anything directly, but i hope you all can catch what I'm trying to imply here.

And I believe I heard somewhere that Hilary Clinton even knew about some of Bill's sexual deviants, yet she still stayed married to him.  Even defended him on multiple occasions.  Granted, we can chalk this up to her being a good wife, and standing by her man.  Or, we could look at it, and ask ourselves is it remotely possible that not only did she know all of Bill's dirty little secrets, but also covered them up for her own political career?  Wouldn't that make her an enabler then?  Not saying I support Trump because I don't, but it's worth asking if we're going to asking though if we're going to question Melania enabling Trump's comments from over a decade ago.

1. Alternative Prime profile image56
        Alternative Primeposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Well Stevennix, I would RECOMMEND U Discard those FALSE Sources & Perhaps Read the FOLLOWING ~

A REAL Tangible RAPE Law SUIT Filed in the COURT of Jurisdiction which alleges "Abuser Trump" Assaulted a 13 YEAR-Old Girl ~ "REAL" PEDOPHILIA Not Fake Rumors or other NONSENSE ~

The TRUMP Pedophilia TRIAL Begins DECEMBER 2016 ~

http://fusion.net/story/355598/judge-he … rage-rape/

1. profile image0

After reading the link you just gave me, nothing in it supports what you said about there being definitive proof that Trump is a pedophile.  Seriously, apart from him making a lot of inappropriate comments that sound like a 12 year old would make, there's still no solid proof he's done anything remotely close to what the allegations are saying.  Even by the article you just gave me to read, it never said that Trump was found guilty having sex with girls that Jeffrey Epstein provided for him.  All it said was that the judge thought there was enough evidence to have a hearing over the accusations, which means he's still innocent in the eyes of the law. 

All the articles says is basically what we already know which is it's a "he said she said" kind of a deal.   Jill Harth claims to have been harassed by Trump, but she dropped her lawsuit against him eventually?  Why?  She still claims that it still happened, but she dropped the lawsuit?  Did Trump settle out of court with her or something?

Hell even Ivana according to the same article you just gave me, it states that she said, "though she later walked back her claims, saying she did not mean he raped her in a “literal or criminal sense.”  Why would she walk back on those claims if they actually happened?  Not calling any of these girls liars, as it's entirely possible Trump might've even bribed or intimidated them, but please don't act any of these cases are definitive facts showing Trump is a pedophile because you have no proof.  Again, not a Trump supporter because I don't want him to be president because he's freaking idiot, but I'm just stating what your article just said.  hmm

2. profile image0

while you're right that Bill has never been officially found guilty of pedophilia, BUT  there is a lot of evidence that he was friends with Jeffrey Epstein, and there were eye witness accounts of him flying on his private jet coincidentally called the Lolita.  Granted, we could say that Bill Clinton is a giant dumbass, who probably didn't know a damn thing at the time.  But, even you have to admit it is awfully suspicious that the President of the United would not only hang out with a pedophile billionaire.  Travel on his private jet called the Lolita, and visited his island full of underage prostitutes, yet didn't know anything about it?  Is that what you're saying?

If you seriously believe that crap, then allow me to sell you this invisible robe that only people with tastes can see.  Don't worry if a cop tries to throw you in jail for indecent exposure because they're just a bunch of uncultured swines with no tastes, as only the sophisticated artistic connoisseurs can see it.

2. IslandBites profile image89
        IslandBitesposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I believe his question was in response to Trump's argument that Hillary is an enabler, not the other way around.

But, you see, you're talking about sources in the Bill case (pedophile friend). And when people use arguments like that, then can't whine when it splashes them.

So, if you (Trump) are going to center your campaign around your opponent's partner being a sexual predator, pedophile or abuser, don't whine when they tell you "yeah, you should know, you're part of the same crew".

1. profile image0

Actually, I don't like either Trump or Hilary Clinton.  I think they're both corrupt, and my main point i was trying to say was that the fact that since Bill was friends Epstein, then it does look very suspicious not only on him, but on her as well.  You can't say she doesn't know about the sexual assault allegations against her husband either, as Trump even invited them all to the last debate.  Look, I do apologize if I came off saying that I think Trump is definitively innocent because truthfully I don't know.  I just think that if we're going to  question Trump's character, then we need to question Hilary's as well because she's been no saint either.

Again, I'm not a Trump supporter, as the only candidate I wanted for president isn't even running anymore, and that's Bernie Sanders.  Now, I'm going to vote for Jill Stein because I don't like either of the two main candidates.  And if you want me to be honest with you, it doesn't matter who wins this year's election.  We're screwed one way or the other. 

Edit:  Although from reading the part of the reply about Trump, that does seem very suspicious.  Doesn't change how i feel about Hilary, but it does seem very suspicious on his part now, as you bring up a good point about that.

1. IslandBites profile image89

I didn't mean you. I meant Trump, his campaign and some of his supporters. They use Bill's argument as facts, they question Hillary (for months before the Trump video). Now he's in the hot seat for the same questioning and he's whining that is not fair.

1. profile image0

Well whoever wins, we're probably going to have a civil war in the US.  I don't know if you heard about this, but the GOP office over in Carolina was fire bombed, with a message saying how the country isn't big enough to have a Nazi Republican party or whatever.  Sorry, I forget the exact wording of it, as I'll have to look it up.  However, it is getting kind of scary though. 

I do agree with Trump that the timing of these allegations, and evidence, seems kind of suspicious, which does support his theory about the election being rigged for Hilary, which I've been saying way back in the primaries, when I thought the Democrats were screwing over Bernie.

All I know is this doesn't look good.  I hope the secret service gets paid overtime because if Hilary or Donald win, then you know there's going to be assassination attempts on their lives on an hourly basis...if not more. 

In fact, I was watching young turks on youtube earlier today, and a trump supporter even said that if Hilary gets elected, then he'll do the PATRIOTIC thing to make sure she's no longer in office.  The reporter asked him what he meant by that, but he said we can fill in the blanks ourselves.  Here's a link to the video if you want to watch it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxFlapAN1m0

Nobody that I know of CONDONEs Violence, but how could U possibly be SURPRISED when "Abuser Trump's" ENTIRE "Pseudo-Campaign" is based soley upon RACISM , Hate, FEAR, Misogyny, Bigotry & he actually INCITEs Violent Confrontation ~ RIGHT Now, he's "CRASHING in Flames" as he INCITEs UNREST by INSANELY Claiming "VOTER FRAUD" is Common-Place which is an utter LIE ~

Please don't ask me for the EVIDENCE because this thread is not capable of HOLDING the MASSIVE Amount of corroborating "Video CLIPs & Newspaper Articles" ~

It's a JOKE if U think that BOMBING was a RESULT of anything OTHER than Trump's own HATE Filled Divisive "WORDs & Actions" ~

Civil WAR ?? Revolution ?? WHY Not get a JOB & do something PRODUCTIVE for your COUNTRY & Family instead ??? There's PLENTY Available where I live ~ Moreover, U might wanna' DRAG Draft -Dodger COWARD Trump & Family OUT from under their beds to make sure they are willing to PARTICIPATE in something they CREATED, second of ALL, Despite what LOSER Trump Believes, OUR United States MILITARY & Special FORCEs are Pretty Darn AWESOME & "WE the PEOPLE" know they will Swifty CORRECT any VIOLENT Outburts or INTENT ~

1. profile image0

Honestly, I think the election is rigged, as I agree with Trump on that.  I've been saying it's been rigged since the primaries, but I think it's one of those truths that would've been better off being unsaid because now regardless of who wins, we're going to have a civil war on our hands.  You all can say I'm crazy for saying that, or say that i don't know what I'm talking about, but I'm just telling it like it is.  We're going to have another civil war within the next few years, and it's not going to be any of this north vs. south stuff.   No, this might be the civil war that might launch us into martial law throughout the US, and when that happens, we're screwed.....

Well Stevennix, even though your "CIVIL War" is WAY Off Topic in relation to Melania as "ENABLER" to Donald, let me just say the FACTs say you're WRONG about this ELECTION Being Rigged & it's NOT Rigged but in REALITY, if there were ever a JUSTIFIED Time in HISTORY to "RIG" an Election Against a CANDIDATE, it's Right HERE & Right NOW and it would be Fixed AGAINST the CLOWNISH Lookin' MENTALLY Disturbed Meglomaniac Named Donald "DRUMPF" TRUMP & his Delusional WIFE who DEFINEs "Sexual ASSAULT" as "BOY Talk" ~

2. IslandBites profile image89

What would happen if those words come from a muslim... or a black/brown person, for that matter...

Btw, he's not the first one, even a rep said something similar.

Scary sh!t is going to happen when Trump loses the election. (Not that if Hillary loses everything is going to be rainbows and unicorns). But that's why is so dangerous to be screaming rigged elections, even though most experts, politicians, media, from left and right, say that's nonsense. Many believe it and will act on it.

1. profile image0

Even though it's obvious to me that the election this year is rigged, I think Trump should've kept that to himself because even if that is the truth, it would've been better if the public would've been kept ignorant towards such talk because it's going to cause a riot if he's not elected, and that's not good for this country.  hmm 

I do agree with you that if that had come out of a black person's mouth, or a muslim, then we both know Trump would've been all over the news talking about it.  It does worry me that with all these Trump supporters saying things like this, and with David Dukes  (a former KKK member) endorsing him, that he hasn't really come out to address  any of those things.  Seriously, how hard would it be for him to say, "Hey guys, don't make threats towards Hilary like that", or "I reject David Dukes' endorsement."  Seriously, how hard would that have been?   Honestly, Trump does worry me if he's elected because it seems like he's mostly trying to fuel is own agenda rather than what's best for this country.

2. Live to Learn profile image59
    Live to Learnposted 7 years ago

I suppose if it comes out that she knew what he did at the time and she attempted to cover it up and attempted to trash the women abused by Donald, so no one would believe them, we can call her a Hillary.

This is, of course, if Donald did any of it. I've had several men brag about having gone to bed with me over the years. It didn't happen. Actually, nothing happened. It was just ego talking.

3. profile image52
    Manuela cruzposted 7 years ago

When I think of enabling somehow I just don't think of your husband or wife cheating on you. For some women the innate need to remain a married woman makes them more worthy then a divorced woman.  In Melania's case omg how can you feel bad for a billionaire's wife?

4. Alternative Prime profile image56
    Alternative Primeposted 7 years ago

"WORD on the STREET" is that Melania might not be LIVING with "Abuser Donald" any longer ~ Just a WISPER right now although a "FRONT" will probably continue for a while to keep up APPEARANCES, and who could blame her even though her past is pretty TARNISHED & she NEVER Provided PROOF related to her U.S. Citizenship as PROMISED ~ sad

SERIOUSLY, look at him, he's an OLD Tired "Physical MESS" and Probably "GROPED out of Necessity" ~ Do U know of any women who would actually give him Permission to TOUCH her ??? I don't, every woman I know is "REPULSED & Grossed OUT" by the sight of him ~ Does anyone HONESTLY think he and Melania SLEPT in the Same Bedroom, in the same BED ??? Highly QUESTIONABLE I'd say ~

When the BREAK-Up comes, I'm sure we'll get the TRUTH if anyone really cares which personally, I don't ~

1. profile image0

AP. so you are now a woman offended by the thought of Trump touching you ? That's what I suspected all along , thank you for your insight .......

ahorseback ~ I suggest U RE-VISIT my Comment & Re-READ for Accurate "Comprehension & UNDERSTANDING" ~

Man, Woman, Martian, ALIEN, Sea MONSTER, SNAKE, Witch or Gargoyle, I really don't think the "Apphrehensive & Fearful REACTION" to this Creepy Lookin' WEIRDO with a VICIOUSLY Mean & HATE Filled Mind & SOUL would be any DIFFERENT ~ sad ~

Trump is a "DISGRACEFUL" Poor Excuse INSIDE and OUT Plain & SIMPLE ~ His Gross Physical Appearance Certainly Doesn't HELP him as he ATTACKs Everyone & EVERYTHING on EARTH ~ It just makes him look like a "BIGGER Loser" than he already was a minute before which is of course an EXTREMELY Difficult if not Impossible Task ~ sad

1. profile image0

For a minute there I thought you were describing  your Hilary !

Live to Learnposted 7 years agoin reply to this

lol So speaks the Hillary shill.

If being disgusted by your husband and not sleeping with him were grounds for divorce in politics, Hillary would have divorced Bill ages ago.

Sychophantasticposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I know it's hard for all of you Trump supporters to stop calling black people "ni**ers" and women "c**nts", but I assure you that if you start treating people with respect and yourselves with respect, your lives will improve.

1. Live to Learn profile image59

That was quite the disgusting comment. You must be incredibly brainwashed. You have my sympathy.

Not really, Trump's base of support is the white, uneducated male.

And that's apparently how they talk in the locker room.

I'm saddened you didn't question the veracity of the comment only the tone of the comment.

2. Sychophantastic profile image85

Further, I've had friends who have gone to Trump's rallies to see what it's like and a lot worse stuff was bellowed out there than what I referred to.

Accusing me of your filth is not the same as hearing someone else say it. Although I expect no less from the brainwashed.

2. Dont Taze Me Bro profile image60
              Dont Taze Me Broposted 7 years agoin reply to this

This is what your "friends" do to Trump rallies https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IuJGHu … e=youtu.be

Are these the same people who did those Planned Parenthood videos?

1. Dont Taze Me Bro profile image60

That's all you have to say, you want to discredit the messenger of the truth so you can remain in denial?

Don't argue with him or he'll accuse you of being sexist and using the n word. That's about the extent of his thinking process.

2. Alternative Prime profile image56

Well "Live to Learn", to my KNOWLEDGE, this isn't a FORUM about "Bill & Hillary", an AMAZING President who did an Exemplary JOB for "WE the PEOPLE" and his Extremely Competent & Intelligent wife Hillary if given the same Opportunity, will STRIVE Mightily for the MAJORITY of Americans, According to the TITLE, it's about Melania Trump as a Potential "ENABLER" ~

But in RESPONSE to your comment, Desperately Attempting to COMPARE a Dashing, Charmingly Pleasant Man like BILL Clinton to this "Creepy ANGRY CLOWN" is just another INEPT ILL-Conceived "FALSE Comparison" ~

Just a BIG Bucket of ATTRACTIVENESS isn't it ????? EVERY Woman's DREAM ~ Watch the ENTIRE Clip if U Can~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PX9reO3QnUA

5. Aime F profile image70
    Aime Fposted 7 years ago

Can someone link to a reputable source that shows Hillary threatening/demeaning Bill's accusers?  Honest question.  It's a weird thing to fact-check so wondering if I missed it somewhere (and I'm assuming if you guys are claiming it as fact you've seen it somewhere yourself). 

I found instances of her saying some not-so-nice things about Bill's consensual partners and while that's certainly not very presidential of her I don't quite put that on the same page as trashing sexual assault victims.

Aimee F ~ A "SAFE" Bet is to ASSUME those "LINKs" you've asked for simply don't EXIST ~ Unless of course "Wiki-Weaks" or Donald's Comrades in Communist Russia decide to engage in a "FAKE Hack" & Miraculously CREATE these "Fictitious Portals" ~

BTW ~ It appears as if at LEAST 6 Witnesses have CORROBORATED the People Mag REPORT of "Abuser Trumps" Sexual Predatory Activiies & it also appears as if Donald's "PATHOLOGICAL Lying" Condition is Contagious ~ Melania might be a little less than SINCERE with her Responses to his "Disgusting Actions" ~

2. Aime F profile image70
      Aime Fposted 7 years agoin reply to this

*taps mic*

Is this thing on?

6. Alternative Prime profile image56
    Alternative Primeposted 7 years ago

Looks like Melania is turning out to be a DETRIMENTAL Drag on Donald, not a Surrogate ASSET even though it's FAR Too Late for that ~ When U are forced to hang around a "SERIAL LIAR" like Trump, it's sure to "RUB Off" on U ~ sad

NEW Bombshell Reveals 6 NEW Witnesses to Corroborate the People Mag Incident where a Reporter says she was Sexually ASSAULTED by Trump ~ Including is a Witness who says she was with the VICTIM when they Met Melania on the Street and had a Brief Conversation ~ Melania said it NEVER Happened even though there appears to be a Corroborating Witness ~ Is Melania LYING ?? ~

But HEY, what would U expect from Melania who says the SHOCKING "Access Hollywood Tape" simply contains "BOY Talk" from a 59 YEAR Old APPALLINGLY Creepy OLD Man ~ sadsadsadsad ~

http://nymag.com/thecut/2016/10/six-wit … iends.html

She's an immigrant. They're all bad.

7. IslandBites profile image89
    IslandBitesposted 7 years ago

Melania described him as, well, quite immature. "Sometimes I say I have two boys at home. I have my young son and I have my husband."

Must be hard.

8. David Boisson profile image57
    David Boissonposted 7 years ago

I thought that myself for a time also. My backround is in C3i and I'm 55. I've been reaching out this potus cycle and have been more or less drawn to that conclusion except for one thing.
          If you think you can write on the internet about civil wars and not have a govt. tickler file attached to you and activated long before you pick up arms. Well you are very gullible. Don't buy that you are as free as you think you are and you may be closer to reality, sad to say.
          No the only way any compromise that would in any way be effective would have to be peaceful protest. 
           I gave a complement to a couple of black ladies for the true power they still have in their community. Also it should be used as a template for a successful protest and action to take.
           The compliment is this. It does not matter how old or who you are. In the black community if you disrespect your mother not just her but the entire community will put you in your place till you not only comply but ask for forgiveness.
            I grew up in a mixed community in phila. Pa. And it struck me with the "black lives matter" marches that this has not changed. Go to a white community and expect that and you'll freeze in hell before anything like that happens anywhere close to the black community enjoys.
           I say enjoys because their is still love and respect. I mean real respect not the "hoodlum" bullshit. The ill respect mama first then she can decide if I get a hug or ass whipping.
            Thank you for showing the way.
         So the corporations or the govt. actually it's both. Rich folks keep their money and use others just as Trump had used the free media of the news to orchestrate his campaign to assorb you.
          Back to the point. Only if folks follow a leader like a Bernie sanders can this mob (s) mentality me first internet driven protest to right things get together enough to get anywhere.
         Don't expect to continue to use a medium that is strongly considered a "privilege" by the owners or the servers and medium are concerned.
          So there is a huge hill to get over. This opportunity door is quickly closing if it hasn't already. That's why I say hill. Because there ain't no mountain it's the edge of a cliff. That's two cents worth. Don't want to bore you with a nickels worth.

9. Sychophantastic profile image85
    Sychophantasticposted 7 years ago

Melania is also a proven liar.

There's the speech thing.

There's also the issue of her claiming she is a college graduate. It was posted on her web site. It has since been taken down.

Then there's the issue of Donald Trump saying that Melania would have a press conference and present all of her papers showing she worked in this country legally. Uh, never happened. No press conference.

I'm not sure how any RATIONAL Individual could possibly EXPECT "Drumpy Trump" to be married to an individual of "Integrity" ??

Apparently, Melania was right there with Trump when he ENGAGED in Unlawful Business Practices at "Trump University", Operating a "SCHOOL" without Proper License & other SCAMs & Atrociously Unconscionable Illegalities such as "ELDER ABUSE" & "Racketeering" which will be ADJUDICATED in November 2016 ~ sad

Melania has been around a "SERIAL LIAR" for many years, I guess that Despicable "TRAIT" can easily "RUB-Off" on an individual if indeed she was "PRISTINE" prior to her Involvement with him ~

Now six witnesses have come forward to verify on of Donald Trump's assaults and to corroborate a story that Melania has said is false.

It strikes me sad that everyone on the left complains about Trump's negativity but we have to put up with people bashing the wife as if, somehow, this is not negativity also.

Hypocrisy on the left displays itself at every turn.

I guess we're all just supposed to be silent while he calls people rapists and assaults women and talks about grabbing women's genitals. We're just supposed to turn the other cheek? And when he spews lies over 50% of the time he opens his mouth, we're just supposed to go "aw, shucks".

Oh. So your solution is throw mud too? Seems to me that makes one just as deplorable.

Yup, I'm sure EVERYONE's HEART Bleeds for this Deranged, "DARK Kharma" JACKASS called Trump ~

If U can Still STOMACH this FOOL, Watch the ENTIRE Clip ~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PX9reO3QnUA

Just ONE of an Almost INFINITE Number of "VALID Reasons" WHY "Drumpf Trump" is HEADED Straight "DOWN in FLAMEs" in November taking MANY Republicans with him ~

Combine this with so many other Asinine Statements & "Sexually EXPLICIT" Confessions of "ASSAULT on Women" including the "ACCESS Hollywood Tape"  & U have ONE BIG LOSER of a "National DISGRACE" ~ sad

Live to Learn - do you not understand what's happening? Fine, if you want to call it bashing. All I have done is use the logic of the right with regard to how they treat Hillary and apply it to Melania. And somehow, by doing that, there's an equivalency?

The left complains when that is done to Hillary. Is it not reasonable for the right to complain when it is done to someone not even running for office?

Let me guess. You think two wrongs plus a half a wrong make a right.

It's either wrong or it's open for an equivalent examination.

Seriously? Have you thought that through?

If it is wrong to do it once, why is doing it twice not wrong?

Plus the fact that Melania is not a politician.

2. Dont Taze Me Bro profile image60

Hypocrisy, the left invented the term, it's what their entire ideology is based on.

You're the guy who tazed himself, right? 'Nuff said.

2. profile image0

I hate to break it to you but both sides can be hypocritical.  See this is the problem with our country.   Everyone wants to point the finger at someone else instead focusing on the problems themselves.  Blaming each other for isn't going to solve anything.  As the old saying goes, "united we stand.  Divided we fall."

I hate to break it to you, it's a human trait to be hypocritical and no one is exempt but people of good will and morality try not to be. The Democrat cabal doesn't try not to be because they are immoral, they exist because of hypocrisy, to be a part of them you must be a hypocrite, Fewer would vote for them if they new the truth of how they operate and what they believe so they have no choice but to be hypocrites.

1. David Boisson profile image57
              David Boissonposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Have you ever been a volunteer either during an election or between elections to say be a senators Page or help find ways to help your party's constituents for your congressman or have you worked closely with any party ever. It does not sound like you have a clue to how your politicians do the work they were voted to do. I present that people are people and there are jobs to be done. If democracy was this weird game then why have it? The games are just politics to make your guy look better so your team gets the job. But when this is done they have a job to do. It has gotten very bizarre since the money has become huge and the souls are tested and the joiner people are being put in a position of getting the money to win the next election instead of being a part of a genuine house or senate or even city commissioners tasks. Get the big money out and save this country. This thing is I think just a test to see what will happen with a nut just running his mouth. Trump is no nut. He is doing a patriotic job and having fun doing it. The outcome was predetermined because the higher goal is to find out what will happen if shit don't change. The big guys don't want to start getting shot going to work because us little guys are a the end of our patience with static non responsible tied up politics as usual since 2008. Or 2010 really. So instead of making some shit up just do this. It is better to be quiet and thought of as being a fool than opening your mouth and proving them right. Be part of the solution.

That makes tons of sense. That tazer fried your capacity for rational thought and generating logical sentences.

If you think what I said is irrational and illogical it is you, not me, who has a severe cognitive problem, often call the mental disorder of liberalism.

http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/6-re … -disorder/

3. Live to Learn profile image59

To function within the political system, as it stands, you must be a hypocrite. Whether left or right. The people should stay above this but I'm afraid our collective greed and sense of entitlement allows us to play into their hands. The internet doesn't help much as we are now bombarded with information rarely verifiable by all the media outlets, the blogs and things such as viral Facebook comments. Everyone now has a voice, if not a sense of duty and honor.

If we weren't all so incredibly selfish and demanding, as if our perceived wants and needs should always take precedent while ignoring opposing voices we would not be in this position.

10. David Boisson profile image57
    David Boissonposted 7 years ago

Friends please. We weren't there to know anything about Bill or Donald. Why even debate this. It is called "buying the bullshit!"  This campaign is some kind of test for the American people. Either it's for some kind of disaster or a political unrest or something else. But this stuff is to see what mass hysteria levels will be if the shit hits the fan for real. It is probably soon as this hasn't happened since the late 1930's.
         Friends just let this trivial crap fall by the wayside. Vote for who you want and prepare your lives for a uncertain future. But please learn to put out your hand to each other and be Americans. Then even after heated talks. Shake hands and agree on a time limit to put up a peace sign and let it go. We all are in the same boat here. If your are on this site we are about the same and I ain't no billionaire or even a millionaire. Are either of you? If so then good for you. Our issues are that we have to learn to be there for strangers again and let folks go thru the revolving door on your push. Know what I mean?

11. James Friday profile image53
    James Fridayposted 7 years ago

I am JAMES from SOUTH AFRICA, I Never
    believed i was ever going to be HIV
    Negative again,Dr takuta has given me reasons to
    be happy, i was HIV positive for 2years and all the
    means i tried for treatment was not helpful to me,
    but when i came on the Internet i saw great
    testimony about Dr takuta on how he was able to
    cure someone from HIV, this person said great
    things about this man, and advice we contact him
    for any Disease problem that Dr takuta can be of
    help, well i decided to give him a try, he requested
    for my information which i sent to him, and he tod
    me he was going to prepare for me a healing
    portion, which he wanted me to take for days,and
    after which i should go back to the hospital for
    check up, well after taking all the treatment sent to
    me by Dr takuta i went back to the Hospital for
    check up, and now i have been confirmed HIV
    Negative, friends you can reach Dr takuta on any
    treatment for any Disease he is the one only i can
    show you all up to, reach him on dr takuta on his
    email.......... takutaspellalter@gmail.com
    call or whatsapp him
    _______+27788634102

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)