Liberal media collusion ,a news media in it's final death throws.

Jump to Last Post 1-10 of 10 discussions (57 posts)
  1. profile image0
    ahorsebackposted 6 years ago

In my usual morning news media fix ,  I clock on to CBS , CNN , MSNBC , The Hill , Fox , the Drudge , ABC , . One would have to be a total moron to not be able to read into today's news media as a collective choral  game of  truth charades .    The sub-headlines almost all universally  copied ,  if we read more than one headline page  we realize that this media is about as  diversely  flavored as a string of chocolate ice cream stands.   How sad to watch the once great  media die a slow painful death of such a preventable literary cancer ? 

The first amendment should be renamed - The Pravda Amendment ?

1. colorfulone profile image77
      colorfuloneposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Mainstream Media is dead, they aren't mainstream anymore and they aren't media.

MEDIA COLLUSION (section from the Emails from the Podesta files exposed by Wikileaks  during the Clinton campaign. 
      http://www.vaskal.ca/podestafiles

BTW, John Podesta got $35 million from Russia while he was advising Clinton and Obama.

1. profile image0
        promisemposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Yet ANOTHER fake news site with a secret owner and secret authors.

https://whois.cira.ca/public

When will the propaganda end?

If you click the email links on the site you will see that they are posted on Wikileaks .org.  Not fake at all, genuine emails of Podesta's.   No one that Wikileaks leaks emails or other original documents of has ever claimed they were false. Wikileaks has never been proven to leak false information, everything is verified before it is posted.  But, of course liberal media talking heads might say Wikileaks are fake...lol... but they lie and everyone knows that.  But, some people are in denial (cognitive dissonance).
          http://www.vaskal.ca/podestafiles

You can find all of those emails on:  https://search.wikileaks.org/?q=john+podesta

The handy Vaskal site with the most damaging Podesta email files listed and attachments is posted on "Discover the Networks", a site of David Horowitz's, who use to be a Democrat.  Great site....
          *    http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/default.asp

There is an email that Podesta sent out saying he lost his phone, asking if anyone finds to return it to him.  Evidently someone found his phone and he had a weak password, like "password".  Everything got leaked to Wikileaks.  Some very damaging emails!

1. profile image0

Denial? Who owns vaskal.ca?

David Horowitz? "David Joel Horowitz is an American conservative writer." - Wikipedia. Gee, what a credible source.

Wikileaks? Oh, you mean the rogue site that the CIA and NSA says is under the control of Russian intelligence.

By the way, I just read on Facebook that Trump wears women's underwear. It must be true! 

Please stop dragging down the credibility and reputation of HubPages.com with propaganda from right-wing blogs with secret owners and anonymous authors.

2. GA Anderson profile image90
          GA Andersonposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Hello promisem, I have seen you post this point before. I don't think it is the negative point you make it to be. The are a lot of reasons for private site registration. One of them is privacy.

I have multiple sites, and all but the first one are private registration. That first one taught me a lesson.

I thought; "it's just a porcelain information site, why would I need to hide my info/identity?" I don't solicit questions or offer services, I don't even allow comments, but after dozens and dozens of calls to my cell phone, (and still receiving those frequent calls on a 7-yr. old site),  - my number wasn't listed on the site - folks found it using whois. That was a lesson learned - it was private registration from then on.

Do you think my private registration automatically  means I have nefarious intent, or my content isn't to be trusted? My other sites are successful eCommerce sites - apparently my visitors don't share your concern about private registration.

GA

1. profile image0

GA, I understand your point. That said, I work online for a living and understand the purpose of private registration. It does matter when it's a political media site making outrageous and inaccurate claims masquerading as the truth.

In this case, as with other fake news sites, the purpose is malicious.

I assume you don't publish a fake byline either. I have thousands of published bylines online. I not only haven't suffered any negative consequences, but they actually enhance my search engine rankings.

1. wilderness profile image95
              wildernessposted 6 years agoin reply to this

"In this case, as with other fake news sites, the purpose is malicious."

So is spinning everything into something evil and wrong.  So is the use of highly connotative words to present a picture of evil.  So is showing only a portion of what happened, in order to insinuate wrong doing.  So is, day after day, exaggerating what little is known into something it is not.  So is repeating anything showing "wrong" while never showing what is "right".

This is what our news sources have become - a method  of convincing listeners of an opinion rather than providing enough information to make informed decisions.  They no longer report "the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth"; they report only what they can spin into an insinuation of evil, of wrong doing, and it is done with malice aforethought.

Here is a headline and quote from a recent event:
              "Killer Seal Drags Little Girl into Water Like a Jerk"
              "You ever see those videos of a dog “viciously” attacking someone and it turns out the dog is just doing cute puppy things? Well, this sea lion is legit being vicious."
              http://x1075lasvegas.cbslocal.com/2017/ … ke-a-jerk/
              Unmentioned is that it wasn't a seal, but a sea lion.  Not given is that the hungry wild animal was goaded with promises of food, or that as quickly as it figured out that a shiny dress wasn't edible it let go.  Never spoken of is that the fault lies with the guardian of the girl, not with an animal that wasn't vicious at all, but dong exactly what is expected of animals.  Sensationalism rules the airwaves, along with political agendas that are more important than information.

1. profile image0

I'm afraid I don't understand how your reply goes to my point. Do you approve of fake news sites?

1. wilderness profile image95
                  wildernessposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Or perhaps I didn't get on the right track.  The point is that even mainstream media can be considered "fake news" when the goal, and the news presented, is to convince a listener/reader of a political agenda rather than supply information.  As such it is usually malicious, although the example given wasn't.

Can it be considered other than "fake" when only a partial picture is presented, when it is spun almost beyond recognition, or when it consists mostly of loaded words and is designed to give a false picture of an event?  Is it a lie when the intent and effort is to deceive?

Yes, that's beyond what is considered "fake news", but is there any real difference?

1. profile image0

It is fake news if the information isn't true. It is biased news if it serves a political agenda. Some media has an agenda and  some does not.

The example given is not malicious to people who agree with its purpose.

Yes, there is a real difference to people who understand "media" and the various offshoots of it. Not all media belongs in one bucket.

2. Kathryn L Hill profile image78
                    Kathryn L Hillposted 6 years agoin reply to this

And what is the intent of the fake news spin, I wonder? Is it evil intent? and if so WHY?

2. GA Anderson profile image90
              GA Andersonposted 6 years agoin reply to this

I do get your point promisem, corporate news sites, (the big boys), are different from my example, but, there are also guys like me running blogs and news sites. So, I still don't think private registration is the automatic negative indicator you do.

ps. A real and recognized byline, (identity), is much different from having your address and phone information as public info on the net'.

GA

1. profile image0

GA, I'm not saying that private registration by itself is an automatic negative. It is a negative on sites distributing clearly false "news" that is being used to attack a political opponent.

I should also point out that credible news sites have a privacy policy, terms of service and contact information even if it's just a form that goes to email. I haven't seen a fake news site do any such thing.

I do understand the desire for private registration to avoid publicizing a personal phone number, although I have done so for many years without any problems. That's a personal choice.

But these people are not hiding their identify to avoid telemarketers. They are hiding them to to avoid people tracing their identities back to a political organization or foreign government.

2. Credence2 profile image78
      Credence2posted 6 years agoin reply to this

For the typical Trumpeter dupe, any journalism source that dare print or broadcast disparaging words in regard to the 'Chosen One' is automatically 'fake news'. Now, ain't that right, Ahorseback?

1. profile image0
        ahorsebackposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Try this Credence , the exact same narrative is collaged on the walls , copied word for word for word from one " news "network to the other ,    Talk about group think ,  take your four year olds to the protest march , hand them a sign , teach them a yell and a chant and stand back  proud as a peacock .   Be serious , brainwashed  school children lead to the very  adulthood  we're looking at today .
        Bottom line though , this 'pravda 'news media  has become the adult version of that marching four year old  with about the same  sense of  the world's  current event ,maturity ........ None .  The white house press core isn't supposed to be made up of ideological activists , I'll bet you one thing though  , they will clean up their act or get handed a paper press report  as they stand in line outside of the white house , ...........wanna place a bet ?

2. colorfulone profile image77
    colorfuloneposted 6 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13538781.jpg
    Just wait till President Trump makes discretionary disclosures.
    Extreme transparency of anything he wants to disclose.
    FBI 302's, on and on...
    Exposure! ... Let's illuminate Obama and Hillary...full disclosure!

BTW,  David Horowitz use to be a Democrat like 30 years ago, anyway that is what he says. Great man and well respected!

1. profile image0

What an insulting image of a U.S. President. Utterly shameful.

You didn't answer my question. Who owns vaskal.ca?

Better yet, who do you work for?

3. colorfulone profile image77

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13538859.jpg  Barry Soetoro

Shameful image for a US acting president.  He liked doing that.
    Oh no, its not Photoshop.

1. profile image0

Oh, please. It was not intentional and you know it.

You still didn't answer my simple question.

4. profile image0

How the left just loves to cry foul at any attacks on their media uses !  "Let the  undermining of truth begin "  should be their collective mantra .  I too was very uncomfortable with Wiki-leaks for one , until  I realized  that the left too is being completely exposed for what incredible corruption it has at it's very foundation .

I think that at the beginning  the left thought Wiki was a close associate in ideology ,  BUT when the left found out that Yes ,  "OMG , We  are entirely corrupted and the whole world see's it too "    AND the amounts of cheating and corruption  of the Clintons , the DNC  was exposed for the world to see ---------It broke their little hearts.

Yeaa Assange .

The Democrats loved Wikileaks when they had leaked original documents to expose corruption of the opposition, Assange was a great hero!

When Wikileaks started leaking original source documents exposing corruption within the Democratic party they begin singing a different tune. 

They have a lot of original source documents to release to the public.  That's the thing, these are the Democrats own emails and attachments.  They can't deny it personally or have an attorney do it, so they collude with their media hacks and shills to spread disinformation.

5. colorfulone profile image77

KEY DEMOCRATIC OFFICIALS NOW WARNING BASE NOT TO EXPECT EVIDENCE OF TRUMP/RUSSIA COLLUSION
    https://static.theintercept.com/amp/key … usion.html

Dan Bongino says, "The Democrats' big Russia lie is coming apart at the seams. I warned you all months ago that you were being lied to by the media/Democrat complex. Read this piece and listen to key Democrat supporters tell you the same thing. Poor liberals, suckers again."

Bongino was assigned Secret Service detail to protect former president Imama Obama.  He is really an interesting man to listen to.  God bless him he is a true patriot who seeks peace, justice, and truth.

Snowflakes are having melt downs because of the truth.

Why they are backing off is the Seth Rich story that is breaking.  It would seem that way if you have been paying attention.

Seth Rich Plot Thickens: "DC Insider" Speaks Of "Complete Panic" At Highest Levels Of DNC
      http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-2 … levels-dnc

1. PhoenixV profile image63
        PhoenixVposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Zerohedge news?  Have they ever provided Hillary Clinton debate questions, in advance, that she used, in front of millions of Americans?  We have standards dont-cha-know.

That's funny.  Sounds like something Kim LaCrapia might say next. 

Zerohedge is a great site to get factual news.   I don't always agree with different perspectives but I don't automatically reject them.  Like I read their article about the $40 Billion Saudi Arabia gave the US for our infrastructure.  That doesn't mean the Saudi's own the highways or bridges that money will help fund, we the people own them.  They owed that much at least for all the trillions they have gotten from us.  That's my perspective.  Not taking away from how the Saudis helped us by doing that, (plus the $350 Billion arms deal).

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C_Gy2RLVwAA84Jy.jpgimg

Saw this on twitter. Sure looks like Hillary.

2. PhoenixV profile image63

Kim LaCrapia has assured us all there is nothing to see here. Just move along.

https://mobile.twitter.com/KimLaCapria

PS
          You have to scroll past her " connectivity issues".

6. Will Apse profile image89
    Will Apseposted 6 years ago

Frankly, if you cannot recognise bias and correct for it, you should never go out of the house. Even your Aunt Betsy will put a positive spin on her version of events. But spin and bias are entirely different to complete fabrication.

Also, quality newspapers will give you enough info to allow you to form your own biased (or in rare cases, relatively unbiased) judgements.

Tabloids know their readers are not too sophisticated and need their preferred bias to be built in from the beginning. This comforts and protects from the cruelty of reality (like realizing that their hero is an idiot).

7. PhoenixV profile image63
    PhoenixVposted 6 years ago

Possible terrorist attack in Manchester.

James Woods is retweeting families looking for their kids.

Follow
    https://mobile.twitter.com/RealJamesWoods

Just terrible what happened in Manchester. 

Yeah, there are thousands of missing children in the USA every year.  The world can be a very danger place, the blue countries having the most crime and the most children missing.

All the liberal fake twitters are freaking out over Seth Rich. Wa Po freaking out over Seth Rich. Sean Hannity, Manchester I cant keep up with quickly changing news cycles. Whats the news? I dont get the Contemptible News Network, to find out the current disinformation.

This is an interesting article originally by The Guardian, which is a globalist's news site, but they do leak factual information to the public quietly, that liberal mainstream media will not report on. 

Confirmed: John Brennan Colluded With Foreign Spies to Defeat Trump
          https://spectator.org/confirmed-john-br … eat-trump/

The depth of the espionage goes deep within the Clinton Crime Family, its not some sudden development.  Its going to come out into the light of day, but they will do anything, "anything" to not allow that to happen.   If Hillary had won, she would have been able to murder anyone that stood in her way.   

It will be interesting to see how the Seth Rich cover up goes.  And, Podesta has some explaining to do for saying,  "I'm definitely for making an example of a suspected leaker whether or not we have any real basis for it." --  It was Podesta who got $35 million from the Russians while working for Clinton and Obama. --  Then, there was the Russian uranium deal under Secretary Clinton. 

Things are happening at a fast pace.  Its like time has been accelerated.  There is an amazing amount of energy being released, be it good or bad.  I have never experienced anything like it before.

1. Will Apse profile image89
            Will Apseposted 6 years agoin reply to this

The Spectator is a relatively far-right publication. Not completely insane, but take a long spoon if you want to sup there.

In this case, The Spectator references a Guardian article (pretty much gold-standard in contemporary reporting) but puts its own spin on the content.

This is normal. But not edifying.

Looks like Soros affiliates are trying to silence anyone who even asks about Seth Rich.  Swarming  liberal fake Twitter accounts were coming out of the woodworks. After seeing that, it piqued my interest.  Starting to worry about Vince Podesta.

Sean Hannity isn't going to talk about the Seth Rich story for now, out of respect for the family, but also because the fascists are attacking his advertising base.   They are so afraid of the truth being told.

If my child was an unsolved murder, I would want it front page no matter what.  If front page got Trump impeached or jail, I would not care. If front page put hillar in jail, I could care less. The only reason I would not want any kind of publicity is if I was under duress or me or my family or innocent people could be possibly killed or become the victims of some mass death.

There needs to be an honest investigation into Seth's murder.

Joe Biggs found this piece of the puzzle.

FBI Memo Connects Seth Rich To Wikileaks After His Murder But Before Wikileaks Released Leaked DNC/Podesta Emails
                    *   http://allnewspipeline.com/Piece_Of_The_Puzzle.php 

So!  It wasn't the Russians hacking after all?  Hmm!
                    Those Podesta emails are very damning. . .

How will liberal media spin this, if they report on it at all?

http://responseaction.com/sites/default/files/styles/large/public/field/image/hillary%20glare_1.png?itok=NhjMSIGV

Oops sp* I meant John Podesta not "Vince Podesta".  But yea, Podesta tweets are looking erratic and emotional. Almost sad and/or despondent.  Probably hasnt recovered from the campaign loss.

1. Kathryn L Hill profile image78
                Kathryn L Hillposted 6 years agoin reply to this

So, as you become 70 the wrinkles that started forming in your early fifties increase and become deeper. Man, I don't want to be 70. Yet Cher was on Stage in Las Vegas at 71 looking sexy for all to see the other weekend. No, I would not want to stretch out the skin on my face, (and whatever else) to look younger either.  Now where were we … oh yeah ... fake news vs real news.

GOOD (legal?) journalism provides factual news presented in an objective/impartial way.
                How can we get back to that standard?

Hint: Look to the individuals IN CHARGE of the individual media outlets.
                Someone needs identify WHO the  i n d i v i d u a l s  are.
                Maybe.

< How sad to watch the once great media die a slow painful death of such a preventable literary cancer ?>

How DO we prevent it (the "literary cancer"), ahorseback?

I am this old: https://youtu.be/_kYQ-DabkQ8

The inconsistency, incongruity, the unseemliness of a free press that is so drunk with power it tries to censor information

1. Credence2 profile image78
                    Credence2posted 6 years agoin reply to this

I dunno, so what is the alternative to a free press? Should our news merely be that that the current administration approves?

3. colorfulone profile image77

I just heard that President Trump is cutting the welfare state budget by $3.6 Trillion dollars.  We can afford to take care of our own citizens that need the help, but we don't have the money to take care of people who abuse it and don't want to work, or illegal aliens. 

Its about time someone came along to do what needs to be done.  We have freaking $20 Trillion debt.

Will there be snowflakes screaming and having melt downs in the streets demanding free money while they destroy property?   I suppose so!

8. Kathryn L Hill profile image78
    Kathryn L Hillposted 6 years ago

msm is brain gravy.  Im old an on a diet...so

meanwhile on android boost and equalizer I am rattling the windowz.

https://youtu.be/OFXIswM5TgU

This guy must be 7 foot tall, that sg look like a sonex.

9. Kathleen Cochran profile image77
    Kathleen Cochranposted 6 years ago

OK, let's talk about fake news now: "A secret document that officials say played a key role in then-FBI Director James B. Comey’s handling of the Hillary Clinton email investigation has long been viewed within the FBI as unreliable and possibly a fake, according to people familiar with its contents." Today's Washington Post

"A disputed Russian intelligence document obtained by the FBI during the 2016 election influenced the Bureau's then-director, James Comey, to personally announce the end of the investigation into Hillary Clinton's email server last summer, the Washington Post reports. The existence of the document has been confirmed by CBS News."

http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2017 … ws-videos/

1. profile image0

I wonder whatever happened to the grater acceptance that Russia WAS  THE VERY definition of propaganda by  government ?   Just  a few years ago the collective population of the entire world knew that Russia's  intent for its very  existence  was to dominate the world by propaganizing  the  entire media of said world. ?

All at once liberals all across America believe every word Russia says ?

Can anyone spell  the left's biggest problem today , v-e-r-y   i-m-p-r-e-s-s-i-o-n-a-b-l-e-?

1. Will Apse profile image89
        Will Apseposted 6 years agoin reply to this

No idea where you are going but when you get to other side, try to send a message, lol.

By the way, what is all this with 'rightwing tenants' and 'death throws'?

1. profile image0

I just put a free Pravda  newspaper in the mail to you .

10. profile image0

Has anyone here listened and watched Sean Hannity's interview with Jullian  Assange  , last year ?

Pretty revealing questions regarding Seth Rich !

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)